Dutch's 2020 Browns Questions
-
TexAg wasn't whining about not getting any love, though... ?
You don't know his wife...
-
And the 'Big Dummy Award' goes to... All of us were pretty to fairly off on our predicitons, but none more than Gipper again.
If he hits the trifecta we should rename the award in His Honour...
Did you see what I did there?
-
All of us were pretty to fairly off on our predicitons, but none more than Gipper again.
I, and nearly well over half of the people that chose him, expected him to be much more of a factor in and around the goal line.
The Browns actually were scoring a lot of points.....and our top TD receiver only scored 5 TDs? That seems off, but no. Browns scored 21 rushing TDs and 27 passing TDs.... Chubb had 12 rushing TDs, Hunt had 6 rushing and 5 passing, so those two did the bulk of the TD work for this team. But, overall, I guess I expected more out of some of these players.
-
He's been really, really quiet the last week or so...
Oh... wait. ?
A little girl on girl 69 action going on I see. Licky licky.
-
TexAg wasn't whining about not getting any love, though... ?
You don't know his wife...
-
And the 'Big Dummy Award' goes to... All of us were pretty to fairly off on our predicitons, but none more than Gipper again.
If he hits the trifecta we should rename the award in His Honour...
Did you see what I did there?
-
From the big dummy to the big Gipper ? Hmmmmm..
.......and we kid because we care Gip, but you already know that.

No risk it, no buiscuit. No guts, no glory. I may have been off on a few....but I was also right on on a few. On the receiving TD thing, I didn't expect those to be so spread out. But they were. I expected Hooper to dominate the red zone. He contributed, but did not dominate.
-
From the big dummy to the big Gipper ? Hmmmmm..
.......and we kid because we care Gip, but you already know that.

No risk it, no buiscuit. No guts, no glory. I may have been off on a few....but I was also right on on a few. On the receiving TD thing, I didn't expect those to be so spread out. But they were. I expected Hooper to dominate the red zone. He contributed, but did not dominate.
No risk it, no buiscuit. No guts, no glory.
How very true ! You can be a player or a spectator. I've always enjoyed being in the game rather than being a "nonparticipating whiner" type. (not that there's anything wrong with that).
Makes the thrill of victory or agony of defeat better as ABC put it.
-
10. How many rushing yards and rushing touchdowns does Nick Chubb have?
Bob806: 1267, 12
Gipper: 1410, 10
SdBacker80: 1557, 11
DBone: 1208, 13
Nero: 1600, 12
Tour2ma: 1424, 12
Dutch Oven: 1307, 8
gumby73: 1388, 11
Flugel: 1364, 10
Coyote: 1375, 11
Zombo: 1301, 7
TexasAg: 1250, 14
Ibleedbrown: 1076, 14
Answer: Nick Chubb, despite missing four games in '20, still amassed 1067 yards rushing with 12 rushing touchdowns.
Winner Winner Chicken Dinner: In case you missed the news, Nick Chubb is good at football. An argument could be made that this was his best season to date, considering his career-best 5.6 yards per rush. It is going to be interesting to see what the Browns do concerning Chubb in the future. Overall, Ibleedbrown had the best prediction.
And the 'Big Dummy Award' goes to... No one. Without the injury, Chubb was on pace to get to or exceed just about everyone's prediction.
-
10. How many rushing yards and rushing touchdowns does Nick Chubb have?
Bob806: 1267, 12
Gipper: 1410, 10
SdBacker80: 1557, 11
DBone: 1208, 13
Nero: 1600, 12
Tour2ma: 1424, 12
Dutch Oven: 1307, 8
gumby73: 1388, 11
Flugel: 1364, 10
Coyote: 1375, 11
Zombo: 1301, 7
TexasAg: 1250, 14
Ibleedbrown: 1076, 14
Answer: Nick Chubb, despite missing four games in '20, still amassed 1067 yards rushing with 12 rushing touchdowns.
Winner Winner Chicken Dinner: In case you missed the news, Nick Chubb is good at football. An argument could be made that this was his best season to date, considering his career-best 5.6 yards per rush. It is going to be interesting to see what the Browns do concerning Chubb in the future. Overall, Ibleedbrown had the best prediction.
And the 'Big Dummy Award' goes to... No one. Without the injury, Chubb was on pace to get to or exceed just about everyone's prediction.
Tour2ma: 1424, 12
(1067/12) x 16 = 1423...
Hmmmmmmmm...
Of course... (12/12) x 16 = 16 so....
-
11. How many TOTAL yards and TOTAL touchdowns does Kareem Hunt have?
Bob806: 1700, 6
Gipper: 1350, 7
SdBacker80: 854, 7
DBone: 1598, 9
Nero: 1200, 6
Tour2ma: 1105, 8
Dutch Oven: 1105, 8
gumby73: 1227, 7
Flugel: 960, 8
Coyote: 1056, 6
Zombo: 1000, 6
TexasAg: 950, 8
Ibleedbrown: 1540, 8
Answer: Kareem Hunt produced 1145 yards combined, with 11 total touchdowns. He rushed for 841 yards (4.2 per rush) with 6 touchdowns, and added another 304 yards receiving on 38 receptions and 5 touchdowns.
Winner Winner Chicken Dinner: Hunt was a very valuable Robin to Nick Chubb's Batman, giving the Browns the best 1-2 punch in the NFL. While quite a few expected more yards out of Hunt, he exceeded everyone's expectations on touchdowns. Tour for the win.
And the 'Big Dummy Award' goes to... A few of the yardage predictions were a tad on the optimistic side, unless the predictor was expecting a season-ending injury early on for Nick Chubb, like Bob806's prediction.
-
11. How many TOTAL yards and TOTAL touchdowns does Kareem Hunt have?
Bob806: 1700, 6
Gipper: 1350, 7
SdBacker80: 854, 7
DBone: 1598, 9
Nero: 1200, 6
Tour2ma: 1105, 8
Dutch Oven: 1105, 8
gumby73: 1227, 7
Flugel: 960, 8
Coyote: 1056, 6
Zombo: 1000, 6
TexasAg: 950, 8
Ibleedbrown: 1540, 8
Answer: Kareem Hunt produced 1145 yards combined, with 11 total touchdowns. He rushed for 841 yards (4.2 per rush) with 6 touchdowns, and added another 304 yards receiving on 38 receptions and 5 touchdowns.
Winner Winner Chicken Dinner: Hunt was a very valuable Robin to Nick Chubb's Batman, giving the Browns the best 1-2 punch in the NFL. While quite a few expected more yards out of Hunt, he exceeded everyone's expectations on touchdowns. Tour for the win.
And the 'Big Dummy Award' goes to... A few of the yardage predictions were a tad on the optimistic side, unless the predictor was expecting a season-ending injury early on for Nick Chubb, like Bob806's prediction.
Tour for the win.
-
Tour2ma: 1424, 12
(1067/12) x 16 = 1423...
Hmmmmmmmm...
Of course... (12/12) x 16 = 16 so....
I feel like I'm hitting the goalpost a lot in these...
(1067/12) x 16 = 1423...
Hmmmmmmmm...
Of course... (12/12) x 16 = 16 so....
I did the math to see who was close to the projection, and when I saw it was you, I was like "meh, I'm not saying anything" I didn't have a cookie either.
-
-
Man I love this game Dutch! Very well done with your follow up..... best thread of the year.
-
12. How many sacks does Myles Garrett have?
Bob806: 16
Gipper: 17
SdBacker80: 19
DBone: 13
Nero: 18
Tour2ma: 17
Dutch Oven: 13
gumby73: 15
Flugel: 14.5
Coyote: 21
Zombo: 21
TexasAg: 21
Ibleedbrown: 18
Answer: Browns DE Myles Garrett had 12 sacks in 2020.
Winner Winner Chicken Dinner: Looks like the liberal hoax also took down Myles Garrett, as he was on pace to possibly winning the Defensive Player of the Year award until he came down with Covid. He never was the same after returning off the Covid List, struggling to catch his breath after most plays. DBone and Dutch Oven share the win on this question.
And the 'Big Dummy Award' goes to... It's a damn shame we didn't get to see what Garrett would have done if he had stayed healthy, as he was on a sack a game pace before getting sick, and he missed some favorable matchups. Because of this, I'm not going to award anyone this dubious distinction.
-
12. How many sacks does Myles Garrett have?
Bob806: 16
Gipper: 17
SdBacker80: 19
DBone: 13
Nero: 18
Tour2ma: 17
Dutch Oven: 13
gumby73: 15
Flugel: 14.5
Coyote: 21
Zombo: 21
TexasAg: 21
Ibleedbrown: 18
Answer: Browns DE Myles Garrett had 12 sacks in 2020.
Winner Winner Chicken Dinner: Looks like the liberal hoax also took down Myles Garrett, as he was on pace to possibly winning the Defensive Player of the Year award until he came down with Covid. He never was the same after returning off the Covid List, struggling to catch his breath after most plays. DBone and Dutch Oven share the win on this question.
And the 'Big Dummy Award' goes to... It's a damn shame we didn't get to see what Garrett would have done if he had stayed healthy, as he was on a sack a game pace before getting sick, and he missed some favorable matchups. Because of this, I'm not going to award anyone this dubious distinction.
DBone and Dutch Oven share the win on this question.
So much for sucking up, DB...

-
DBone and Dutch Oven share the win on this question.
So much for sucking up, DB...

-
DBone and Dutch Oven share the win on this question.
So much for sucking up, DB...

-
12. How many sacks does Myles Garrett have?
Bob806: 16
Gipper: 17
SdBacker80: 19
DBone: 13
Nero: 18
Tour2ma: 17
Dutch Oven: 13
gumby73: 15
Flugel: 14.5
Coyote: 21
Zombo: 21
TexasAg: 21
Ibleedbrown: 18
Answer: Browns DE Myles Garrett had 12 sacks in 2020.
Winner Winner Chicken Dinner: Looks like the liberal hoax also took down Myles Garrett, as he was on pace to possibly winning the Defensive Player of the Year award until he came down with Covid. He never was the same after returning off the Covid List, struggling to catch his breath after most plays. DBone and Dutch Oven share the win on this question.
And the 'Big Dummy Award' goes to... It's a damn shame we didn't get to see what Garrett would have done if he had stayed healthy, as he was on a sack a game pace before getting sick, and he missed some favorable matchups. Because of this, I'm not going to award anyone this dubious distinction.
12. How many sacks does Myles Garrett have?
Nero: 18
he was on a sack a game pace before getting sick
I rest my case
Hello I'm Nero and I'm here to copy Tour.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
