Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. Political Discussion
  3. impeachment strategy

impeachment strategy

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Political Discussion
14 Posts 7 Posters 327 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
    • 39k Posts
    • 9k Reputation
    W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
    #1

    https://babylonbee.com/news/trump-reinstated-as-president-to-make-sure-impeachment-trial-is-constitutional

    www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
    1 Reply Last reply
    😂
    Quote Reply
    • Ibleedbrown IbleedbrownI Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
      • 5k Posts
      • 2k Reputation
      IbleedbrownI Ibleedbrown wrote on last edited by
      #2

      That’s pretty good. 

      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • Canton Dawg Canton DawgC Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well Week One Done One Month Later One Year In
        • 12k Posts
        • 7k Reputation
        Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by
        #3

        This was definitely an LOL moment. . .


        Democrats everywhere approved of the move, saying they have had nothing to live for since Trump left office last week.

        Two things that will define you: Your determination when you have nothing. Your attitude when you have everything. - Mike McCartney
        1 Reply Last reply
        👍
        Quote Reply
        • Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
          • 39k Posts
          • 9k Reputation
          W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
          #4

          It is pretty funny but their biggest fear is Biden shitting the bed so badly that Trump wins again in 2024 in a landslide.  I don't think he runs in 2024 anyway but I don't see a good candidate on the horizon yet. Who knows it could be one of those Democrats with an R after his name.

          WSS

          www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
          Canton DawgC Bob806B 2 Replies Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • W Westside Steve

            It is pretty funny but their biggest fear is Biden shitting the bed so badly that Trump wins again in 2024 in a landslide.  I don't think he runs in 2024 anyway but I don't see a good candidate on the horizon yet. Who knows it could be one of those Democrats with an R after his name.

            WSS

            Canton Dawg Canton DawgC Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well Week One Done One Month Later One Year In
            • 12k Posts
            • 7k Reputation
            Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @westside-steve said:

            It is pretty funny but their biggest fear is Biden shitting the bed so badly that Trump wins again in 2024 in a landslide.  I don't think he runs in 2024 anyway but I don't see a good candidate on the horizon yet. Who knows it could be one of those Democrats with an R after his name.

            WSS

            I would be in favor of Donald Trump Jr, or even Matt Gaetz.

            Two things that will define you: Your determination when you have nothing. Your attitude when you have everything. - Mike McCartney
            W 1 Reply Last reply
            👍
            Quote Reply
            • Canton DawgC Canton Dawg

              @westside-steve said:

              It is pretty funny but their biggest fear is Biden shitting the bed so badly that Trump wins again in 2024 in a landslide.  I don't think he runs in 2024 anyway but I don't see a good candidate on the horizon yet. Who knows it could be one of those Democrats with an R after his name.

              WSS

              I would be in favor of Donald Trump Jr, or even Matt Gaetz.

              Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
              • 39k Posts
              • 9k Reputation
              W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @canton-dawg said:

              I would be in favor of Donald Trump Jr, or even Matt Gaetz.

              I do like Don Jr.  I think it will be a dark horse. Hopefully not one of the Democrats in Republican clothing

              WSS

              www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
              1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • DieHardBrownsFan DieHardBrownsFanD Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Collaborator Posting Machine First Post One Month Later Week One Done One Year In
                • 28k Posts
                • 6k Reputation
                DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
                #7

                I'd like a Trump as President and a Trump as VP, also a Trump as Secretary of State.  

                "You planning on having a long relationship with that glass or are you going to drink it? Drink up, man. Maybe we can get another.” - Janis Joplin, 1970.
                1 Reply Last reply
                👍
                Quote Reply
                • W Westside Steve

                  It is pretty funny but their biggest fear is Biden shitting the bed so badly that Trump wins again in 2024 in a landslide.  I don't think he runs in 2024 anyway but I don't see a good candidate on the horizon yet. Who knows it could be one of those Democrats with an R after his name.

                  WSS

                  Bob806 Bob806B Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                  • 5k Posts
                  • 2k Reputation
                  Bob806B Bob806 wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  @westside-steve said:

                  It is pretty funny but their biggest fear is Biden shitting the bed so badly that Trump wins again in 2024 in a landslide.  I don't think he runs in 2024 anyway but I don't see a good candidate on the horizon yet. Who knows it could be one of those Democrats with an R after his name.

                  WSS

                  Agree. I honestly think he didn't care to run this time.  

                  While I'm not a fan of Donald, he looked totally beat down. People like me hoped a businessman could get through to Capitol Hill (seemed he did a bit until Covid), but his constant battles with the media and need for approval broke him. 

                  Karlis Missed
                  Canton DawgC 1 Reply Last reply
                  👍
                  Quote Reply
                  • Bob806B Bob806

                    @westside-steve said:

                    It is pretty funny but their biggest fear is Biden shitting the bed so badly that Trump wins again in 2024 in a landslide.  I don't think he runs in 2024 anyway but I don't see a good candidate on the horizon yet. Who knows it could be one of those Democrats with an R after his name.

                    WSS

                    Agree. I honestly think he didn't care to run this time.  

                    While I'm not a fan of Donald, he looked totally beat down. People like me hoped a businessman could get through to Capitol Hill (seemed he did a bit until Covid), but his constant battles with the media and need for approval broke him. 

                    Canton Dawg Canton DawgC Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well Week One Done One Month Later One Year In
                    • 12k Posts
                    • 7k Reputation
                    Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    @bob806 said:

                    Agree. I honestly think he didn't care to run this time.  

                    While I'm not a fan of Donald, he looked totally beat down. People like me hoped a businessman could get through to Capitol Hill (seemed he did a bit until Covid), but his constant battles with the media and need for approval broke him. 

                    I have to agree, 4 years of the media running his name through the mud, combined with the Dems spending every waking moment trying to get rid of him.

                    All of that bullshit, and he gave his salary away.

                    Lets see if another President would do that.

                    Two things that will define you: Your determination when you have nothing. Your attitude when you have everything. - Mike McCartney
                    W 1 Reply Last reply
                    👍
                    Quote Reply
                    • Canton DawgC Canton Dawg

                      @bob806 said:

                      Agree. I honestly think he didn't care to run this time.  

                      While I'm not a fan of Donald, he looked totally beat down. People like me hoped a businessman could get through to Capitol Hill (seemed he did a bit until Covid), but his constant battles with the media and need for approval broke him. 

                      I have to agree, 4 years of the media running his name through the mud, combined with the Dems spending every waking moment trying to get rid of him.

                      All of that bullshit, and he gave his salary away.

                      Lets see if another President would do that.

                      Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
                      • 39k Posts
                      • 9k Reputation
                      W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      @canton-dawg said:

                      I have to agree, 4 years of the media running his name through the mud, combined with the Dems spending every waking moment trying to get rid of him.

                      All of that bullshit, and he gave his salary away.

                      Lets see if another President would do that.

                      Certainly not the current one who's made a career of making money without working a day in his life.

                      WSS

                      www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
                      Canton DawgC 1 Reply Last reply
                      Quote Reply
                      • W Westside Steve

                        @canton-dawg said:

                        I have to agree, 4 years of the media running his name through the mud, combined with the Dems spending every waking moment trying to get rid of him.

                        All of that bullshit, and he gave his salary away.

                        Lets see if another President would do that.

                        Certainly not the current one who's made a career of making money without working a day in his life.

                        WSS

                        Canton Dawg Canton DawgC Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well Week One Done One Month Later One Year In
                        • 12k Posts
                        • 7k Reputation
                        Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        @westside-steve said:

                        Certainly not the current one who's made a career of making money without working a day in his life.

                        WSS

                        And a career politician with a blank resume to boot.

                        Two things that will define you: Your determination when you have nothing. Your attitude when you have everything. - Mike McCartney
                        C 1 Reply Last reply
                        Quote Reply
                        • Canton DawgC Canton Dawg

                          @westside-steve said:

                          Certainly not the current one who's made a career of making money without working a day in his life.

                          WSS

                          And a career politician with a blank resume to boot.

                          calfoxwc C Dedicated Very Popular Conversation Starter Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later
                          • 64k Posts
                          • 8k Reputation
                          C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          @canton-dawg said:

                          And a career politician with a blank resume to boot.

                          actually, a very bad negative resume.

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Quote Reply
                          • The Cysko Kid T Conversation Starter Reacting Well Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Week One Done One Month Later One Year In
                            • 15k Posts
                            • 2k Reputation
                            T The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
                            #13

                            Here's a guy I would absolutely vote for 

                            DrX9IpbU4AEC46a.jpg

                            Early man walked away as modern man took control. Their minds weren't all the same and to conquer was their goal. So He built his great empires and he slaughtered his own kind, and he died a confused man and killed himself in his own mind...
                            Canton DawgC 1 Reply Last reply
                            👍
                            Quote Reply
                            • T The Cysko Kid

                              Here's a guy I would absolutely vote for 

                              DrX9IpbU4AEC46a.jpg

                              Canton Dawg Canton DawgC Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well Week One Done One Month Later One Year In
                              • 12k Posts
                              • 7k Reputation
                              Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by
                              #14

                              @the-cysko-kid said:

                              Here's a guy I would absolutely vote for 

                              DrX9IpbU4AEC46a.jpg

                              I forgot about Crenshaw, yep I would vote for him as well.

                              Two things that will define you: Your determination when you have nothing. Your attitude when you have everything. - Mike McCartney
                              1 Reply Last reply
                              👍
                              Quote Reply

                              Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                              Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                              With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                              Register Login
                              Reply
                              • Reply as topic
                              Log in to reply
                              • Oldest to Newest
                              • Newest to Oldest
                              • Most Votes


                              Theme
                              • System
                              • Light
                              • Dark
                              The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                              The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                              • First post
                                Last post
                              0
                              • Forums
                              • Recent
                              • Popular
                              • Users
                              • Donate