Skip to content

impeachment strategy

Political Discussion
14 7 327
  • It is pretty funny but their biggest fear is Biden shitting the bed so badly that Trump wins again in 2024 in a landslide.  I don't think he runs in 2024 anyway but I don't see a good candidate on the horizon yet. Who knows it could be one of those Democrats with an R after his name.

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    It is pretty funny but their biggest fear is Biden shitting the bed so badly that Trump wins again in 2024 in a landslide.  I don't think he runs in 2024 anyway but I don't see a good candidate on the horizon yet. Who knows it could be one of those Democrats with an R after his name.

    WSS

    I would be in favor of Donald Trump Jr, or even Matt Gaetz.

  • @westside-steve said:

    It is pretty funny but their biggest fear is Biden shitting the bed so badly that Trump wins again in 2024 in a landslide.  I don't think he runs in 2024 anyway but I don't see a good candidate on the horizon yet. Who knows it could be one of those Democrats with an R after his name.

    WSS

    I would be in favor of Donald Trump Jr, or even Matt Gaetz.

    @canton-dawg said:

    I would be in favor of Donald Trump Jr, or even Matt Gaetz.

    I do like Don Jr.  I think it will be a dark horse. Hopefully not one of the Democrats in Republican clothing

    WSS

  • I'd like a Trump as President and a Trump as VP, also a Trump as Secretary of State.  

  • It is pretty funny but their biggest fear is Biden shitting the bed so badly that Trump wins again in 2024 in a landslide.  I don't think he runs in 2024 anyway but I don't see a good candidate on the horizon yet. Who knows it could be one of those Democrats with an R after his name.

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    It is pretty funny but their biggest fear is Biden shitting the bed so badly that Trump wins again in 2024 in a landslide.  I don't think he runs in 2024 anyway but I don't see a good candidate on the horizon yet. Who knows it could be one of those Democrats with an R after his name.

    WSS

    Agree. I honestly think he didn't care to run this time.  

    While I'm not a fan of Donald, he looked totally beat down. People like me hoped a businessman could get through to Capitol Hill (seemed he did a bit until Covid), but his constant battles with the media and need for approval broke him. 

  • @westside-steve said:

    It is pretty funny but their biggest fear is Biden shitting the bed so badly that Trump wins again in 2024 in a landslide.  I don't think he runs in 2024 anyway but I don't see a good candidate on the horizon yet. Who knows it could be one of those Democrats with an R after his name.

    WSS

    Agree. I honestly think he didn't care to run this time.  

    While I'm not a fan of Donald, he looked totally beat down. People like me hoped a businessman could get through to Capitol Hill (seemed he did a bit until Covid), but his constant battles with the media and need for approval broke him. 

    @bob806 said:

    Agree. I honestly think he didn't care to run this time.  

    While I'm not a fan of Donald, he looked totally beat down. People like me hoped a businessman could get through to Capitol Hill (seemed he did a bit until Covid), but his constant battles with the media and need for approval broke him. 

    I have to agree, 4 years of the media running his name through the mud, combined with the Dems spending every waking moment trying to get rid of him.

    All of that bullshit, and he gave his salary away.

    Lets see if another President would do that.

  • @bob806 said:

    Agree. I honestly think he didn't care to run this time.  

    While I'm not a fan of Donald, he looked totally beat down. People like me hoped a businessman could get through to Capitol Hill (seemed he did a bit until Covid), but his constant battles with the media and need for approval broke him. 

    I have to agree, 4 years of the media running his name through the mud, combined with the Dems spending every waking moment trying to get rid of him.

    All of that bullshit, and he gave his salary away.

    Lets see if another President would do that.

    @canton-dawg said:

    I have to agree, 4 years of the media running his name through the mud, combined with the Dems spending every waking moment trying to get rid of him.

    All of that bullshit, and he gave his salary away.

    Lets see if another President would do that.

    Certainly not the current one who's made a career of making money without working a day in his life.

    WSS

  • @canton-dawg said:

    I have to agree, 4 years of the media running his name through the mud, combined with the Dems spending every waking moment trying to get rid of him.

    All of that bullshit, and he gave his salary away.

    Lets see if another President would do that.

    Certainly not the current one who's made a career of making money without working a day in his life.

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    Certainly not the current one who's made a career of making money without working a day in his life.

    WSS

    And a career politician with a blank resume to boot.

  • @westside-steve said:

    Certainly not the current one who's made a career of making money without working a day in his life.

    WSS

    And a career politician with a blank resume to boot.

    @canton-dawg said:

    And a career politician with a blank resume to boot.

    actually, a very bad negative resume.

  • Here's a guy I would absolutely vote for 

    DrX9IpbU4AEC46a.jpg

  • Here's a guy I would absolutely vote for 

    DrX9IpbU4AEC46a.jpg

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    Here's a guy I would absolutely vote for 

    DrX9IpbU4AEC46a.jpg

    I forgot about Crenshaw, yep I would vote for him as well.