Pittsburgh Issues
-
and Gipper THE ONLY way i see your posts is if it's quoted and I'm not reading them so I wouldn't ask me questions and expect replies. I'm not seeing your posts and I'm for the most part going out of my way to not read them.
-
While Pittsburgh is in a deep salary cap hole, they apparently are not the worst team in that regard. From Yahoo Sports:
The Saints are projected to be $112.2 million over the cap, the Eagles are set to be more than $53 million over the limit and the Steelers (-$34.9 million) and Falcons (-$36.2 million)........ are both in deeper holes than the Rams who will be $31.16 million over the cap.
Yet Vag thinks they will get to 30 million under the cap? That means they have to dump 65 million. BRs cut to 23 million only takes an 18 mill bite out of that. That means they still need to drop another 17 million to get to -0- McDonald drops out 5 mill. Where does 12 mill come from? And where does the other 30 mill come from to get them that far under?
I think the Steelers and Saints are teams to watch this off season on player they will have to part ways with. Juju and Dupree aren't returning. There are some other players like Hilton, Sutton and even Haden I would be interested in if they don't resign. The Saints will get some relief if/when Brees retires but they will be releasing some good players we should keep an eye on during free agency.
I think the Steelers and Saints are teams to watch this off season on player they will have to part ways with. Juju and Dupree aren't returning. There are some other players like Hilton, Sutton and even Haden I would be interested in if they don't resign. The Saints will get some relief if/when Brees retires but they will be releasing some good players we should keep an eye on during free agency.
You can't say any of this because I don't know any of this and I promise i follow the team on all levels more closely than you. Ben is on the record saying he wants juju back and I wouldn't be shocked to see what John Clayton has proposed transpiring. Dupree can earn a lot of money but with the cap number barely increasing and coming off an ACL i won't be shocked to see a team friendly prove it deal to get a bigger and well deserved pay day the season after next. Why even speculate without making an attempt to read or back it up? Oh i know it's wishful thinking.
-
It's really for the best...
My internet existence is far less stressful. I'm not taking him off ignore either as he provides zero value to me and I don't have it in me like i used to for the run around. He's been on ignore for weeks which is why you don't see he and i shitting up the threads measuring dicks. I know mine is bigger. ?
-
If if if if if if....
The Steelers aren’t getting 30M under the cap.
Because you said so? I don't know what is going to happen but Vance retiring opens up over 5. DeCastro and Heyward restructing opens up more AND Ben knows he can't come back on that contract sooooo when it's close or I'm right then what? All of this isn't my own wishful thinking either, it's reported.
Because you said so? I don't know what is going to happen but Vance retiring opens up over 5. DeCastro and Heyward restructing opens up more AND Ben knows he can't come back on that contract sooooo when it's close or I'm right then what? All of this isn't my own wishful thinking either, it's reported.
I owe you an apology if they do and the Steelers have 30M in cap room. Fair?
-
Because you said so? I don't know what is going to happen but Vance retiring opens up over 5. DeCastro and Heyward restructing opens up more AND Ben knows he can't come back on that contract sooooo when it's close or I'm right then what? All of this isn't my own wishful thinking either, it's reported.
I owe you an apology if they do and the Steelers have 30M in cap room. Fair?
I owe you an apology if they do and the Steelers have 30M in cap room. Fair?
I don't need all that but I can tell you I'm not just pulling this out of my ass.
-
and Gipper THE ONLY way i see your posts is if it's quoted and I'm not reading them so I wouldn't ask me questions and expect replies. I'm not seeing your posts and I'm for the most part going out of my way to not read them.
and Gipper THE ONLY way i see your posts is if it's quoted and I'm not reading them so I wouldn't ask me questions and expect replies. I'm not seeing your posts and I'm for the most part going out of my way to not read them.
No one gives a shit.......I post my responses for the board, not for your silly sorry little c-hole.
If I am asking a question....it is for the group as a whole or a rhetorical one. Your participation really is not necessary other than to trigger some commentary on a subject that may be of interest to all concerned.
-
If if if if if if....
The Steelers aren’t getting 30M under the cap.
Because you said so? I don't know what is going to happen but Vance retiring opens up over 5. DeCastro and Heyward restructing opens up more AND Ben knows he can't come back on that contract sooooo when it's close or I'm right then what? All of this isn't my own wishful thinking either, it's reported.
Because you said so? I don't know what is going to happen but Vance retiring opens up over 5. DeCastro and Heyward restructing opens up more AND Ben knows he can't come back on that contract sooooo when it's close or I'm right then what? All of this isn't my own wishful thinking either, it's reported.
And because this little turdlet does not see what I post....he misses out on information pertinent to the discussion.
To get to 30 million under the cap, Pittsburgh has to drop like 64-65 million dollars in salary. It is idiocy to think that just restructuring a few contracts is going to accomplish that.
-
I think the Steelers and Saints are teams to watch this off season on player they will have to part ways with. Juju and Dupree aren't returning. There are some other players like Hilton, Sutton and even Haden I would be interested in if they don't resign. The Saints will get some relief if/when Brees retires but they will be releasing some good players we should keep an eye on during free agency.
You can't say any of this because I don't know any of this and I promise i follow the team on all levels more closely than you. Ben is on the record saying he wants juju back and I wouldn't be shocked to see what John Clayton has proposed transpiring. Dupree can earn a lot of money but with the cap number barely increasing and coming off an ACL i won't be shocked to see a team friendly prove it deal to get a bigger and well deserved pay day the season after next. Why even speculate without making an attempt to read or back it up? Oh i know it's wishful thinking.
You can't say any of this because I don't know any of this and I promise i follow the team on all levels more closely than you. Ben is on the record saying he wants juju back and I wouldn't be shocked to see what John Clayton has proposed transpiring. Dupree can earn a lot of money but with the cap number barely increasing and coming off an ACL i won't be shocked to see a team friendly prove it deal to get a bigger and well deserved pay day the season after next. Why even speculate without making an attempt to read or back it up? Oh i know it's wishful thinking.
One thing I perceive is that Vag thinks that all these players believe that it is such a privilege to play for the Steelers that they are all going to take far below their market values just to stay in that uniform.
I think he has a rude awakening in store on that front.
-
It's really for the best...
My internet existence is far less stressful. I'm not taking him off ignore either as he provides zero value to me and I don't have it in me like i used to for the run around. He's been on ignore for weeks which is why you don't see he and i shitting up the threads measuring dicks. I know mine is bigger. ?
My internet existence is far less stressful. I'm not taking him off ignore either as he provides zero value to me and I don't have it in me like i used to for the run around. He's been on ignore for weeks which is why you don't see he and i shitting up the threads measuring dicks. I know I am a bigger dick. ?
No one is fooled, Vag is still "shitting up the threads" with his delusions. (A team 35 million over the cap is going to have every one of their free agents come back on board, even though there is no way they can pay them market value.....because every one of them are going to take a discount, and every one of their decent players are going to restructure their contracts to take less money... hardy har har). And of course there is no doubt about that last comment.
-
I owe you an apology if they do and the Steelers have 30M in cap room. Fair?
I don't need all that but I can tell you I'm not just pulling this out of my ass.
I don't need all that but I can tell you I'm not just pulling this out of my ass.
I say that I would like to see any kind of article that outlines how it is expected that the Steelers can pull this off. I have done some checking on this issue, and nothing I have found anywhere describes this process. Has anyone heard about this? Maybe he is finding this in some Steeler fan circle jerk site. Some have said they think the Steelers can maneuver to find maybe 30 million in cap space (Restructure BR, and Heyward, plus dump Pouncey and McDonald)....but that would still not even have them breaking even. To get 30 mill under, they need to dump everyone practically.
-
-
It’s remarkable just how civil conversations can be when I have the browns board “oracle” on ignore. It’s an entirely different board. He also incites the others that hit their own dicks with hammers. I think more people should try it.(ignoring) I can even put together a little guide.
-
It’s remarkable just how civil conversations can be when I have the browns board “oracle” on ignore. It’s an entirely different board. He also incites the others that hit their own dicks with hammers. I think more people should try it.(ignoring) I can even put together a little guide.
It’s remarkable just how civil conversations can be when I have the browns board “oracle” on ignore. It’s an entirely different board. He also incites the others that hit their own dicks with hammers. I think more people should try it. I can even put together a little guide.
Psst....everyone is always ignoring Pussytron. What have you had like one response to all the stuff you are putting on here? Pride in being a gutless cunnyhole? What an interesting concept.
-
Despite claims by idjits to the contrary....the Steelers apparently are NOT satisfied or at all secure in going into next year with any of the QBs currently on their roster...including BR:
-
Let's face the facts:
Ben is a rapist, Always has been always will be. He has a porn addiction and an alcoholic that he admitted to.
He will never sniff another super bowl in his life, and I highly doubt he will even be in another playoff game.
He is a s h i t t y teammate.
He is a piece of s h i t in real life.
He knows that the door got slammed shut when the browns hammered them in the playoffs and he sat on the bench like a little bitch at the end of the game. He knows that was it ,The final hurrah.
Now on to my take with him going forward:
I honestly don't care one way or another if he comes back it's a win-win in my eyes. If he comes back I see him not even finishing the season and the Steelers battling it out with the Bengals for last place. And if Burrough comes back healthy well last place it is.
After his retirement his wife divorces him because the well is run up and dry and she don't want to live on that piss ass pension money she's taking the big payday because well he's a douchebag and everyone knows it and she's sick of being the wife of a douchebag,and with it comes more rapey stuff from the past.
He takes a swing at the played out retired player now turned analyst with ESPN which last about a year when people realize how bad he sucks at talking and unentertaining he is.
-
Tell us how you really feel.
-
Let's face the facts:
Ben is a rapist, Always has been always will be. He has a porn addiction and an alcoholic that he admitted to.
He will never sniff another super bowl in his life, and I highly doubt he will even be in another playoff game.
He is a s h i t t y teammate.
He is a piece of s h i t in real life.
He knows that the door got slammed shut when the browns hammered them in the playoffs and he sat on the bench like a little bitch at the end of the game. He knows that was it ,The final hurrah.
Now on to my take with him going forward:
I honestly don't care one way or another if he comes back it's a win-win in my eyes. If he comes back I see him not even finishing the season and the Steelers battling it out with the Bengals for last place. And if Burrough comes back healthy well last place it is.
After his retirement his wife divorces him because the well is run up and dry and she don't want to live on that piss ass pension money she's taking the big payday because well he's a douchebag and everyone knows it and she's sick of being the wife of a douchebag,and with it comes more rapey stuff from the past.
He takes a swing at the played out retired player now turned analyst with ESPN which last about a year when people realize how bad he sucks at talking and unentertaining he is.
Let's face the facts:
Ben is a rapist, Always has been always will be. He has a porn addiction and an alcoholic that he admitted to.
He will never sniff another super bowl in his life, and I highly doubt he will even be in another playoff game.
He is a s h i t t y teammate.
He is a piece of s h i t in real life.
He knows that the door got slammed shut when the browns hammered them in the playoffs and he sat on the bench like a little bitch at the end of the game. He knows that was it ,The final hurrah.
Now on to my take with him going forward:
I honestly don't care one way or another if he comes back it's a win-win in my eyes. If he comes back I see him not even finishing the season and the Steelers battling it out with the Bengals for last place. And if Burrough comes back healthy well last place it is.
After his retirement his wife divorces him because the well is run up and dry and she don't want to live on that piss ass pension money she's taking the big payday because well he's a douchebag and everyone knows it and she's sick of being the wife of a douchebag,and with it comes more rapey stuff from the past.
He takes a swing at the played out retired player now turned analyst with ESPN which last about a year when people realize how bad he sucks at talking and unentertaining he is.
Strange take.
-
Let's face the facts:
Ben is a rapist, Always has been always will be. He has a porn addiction and an alcoholic that he admitted to.
He will never sniff another super bowl in his life, and I highly doubt he will even be in another playoff game.
He is a s h i t t y teammate.
He is a piece of s h i t in real life.
He knows that the door got slammed shut when the browns hammered them in the playoffs and he sat on the bench like a little bitch at the end of the game. He knows that was it ,The final hurrah.
Now on to my take with him going forward:
I honestly don't care one way or another if he comes back it's a win-win in my eyes. If he comes back I see him not even finishing the season and the Steelers battling it out with the Bengals for last place. And if Burrough comes back healthy well last place it is.
After his retirement his wife divorces him because the well is run up and dry and she don't want to live on that piss ass pension money she's taking the big payday because well he's a douchebag and everyone knows it and she's sick of being the wife of a douchebag,and with it comes more rapey stuff from the past.
He takes a swing at the played out retired player now turned analyst with ESPN which last about a year when people realize how bad he sucks at talking and unentertaining he is.
Strange take.
-
-
Tell this fucktard that no one cares what he sees or does not see. He could fly to the fucking moon and no one would notice.
As I said, I only utilize his takes as a trigger point to enunciate my own commentary about the subject of the thread for the board to consume.
If he wants to remain ignorant, I guess that is his choice. Of course, ignorance is the hallmark of being a Pittsburgh Steeler fan.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login