Skip to content

Pittsburgh Issues

The Browns Board
168 27 6.1k 1
  • @dutch-oven said:

    It's really for the best... 

    My internet existence is far less stressful.  I'm not taking him off ignore either as he provides zero value to me and I don't have it in me like i used to for the run around.  He's been on ignore for weeks which is why you don't see he and i shitting up the threads measuring dicks.  I know mine is bigger. ?

    @vagitron said:

    My internet existence is far less stressful.  I'm not taking him off ignore either as he provides zero value to me and I don't have it in me like i used to for the run around.  He's been on ignore for weeks which is why you don't see he and i shitting up the threads measuring dicks.  I know I am a bigger dick. ?

    No one is fooled,  Vag is still "shitting up the threads"  with his delusions.   (A team  35 million over the cap is going to have every one of their free agents come back on board, even though there is no way they can pay them market value.....because every one of them are going to take a discount, and every one of their decent players are going to restructure their contracts to take less money...  hardy har har).   And of course there is no doubt about that last comment. 

  • @sdbacker80 said:

    I owe you an apology if they do and the Steelers have 30M in cap room.  Fair? 
     

    I don't need all that but I can tell you I'm not just pulling this out of my ass. 

    @vagitron said:

    I don't need all that but I can tell you I'm not just pulling this out of my ass. 

    I say that I would like to see any kind of article that outlines how it is expected that the Steelers can pull this off.  I have done some checking on this issue, and nothing I have found anywhere describes this process.  Has anyone heard about this?   Maybe he is finding this in some Steeler fan circle jerk site.    Some have said they think the Steelers  can  maneuver to find maybe 30 million in cap space  (Restructure  BR, and Heyward, plus dump  Pouncey and McDonald)....but  that would still not even have them breaking even.  To get  30 mill under, they need to dump everyone practically. 

  • @vagitron said:

      Better hope the Steelers don't draft Harris. lol

    drafting Bama's RB Najee Harris would make complete sense.. while I keep seeing mocked lineman going to Pitt..

    What position was Oh Canada holding on your staff last season?

    You good with Keith Butler returning?

    @gumby73 said:

    drafting Bama's RB Najee Harris would make complete sense.. while I keep seeing mocked lineman going to Pitt..

    What position was Oh Canada holding on your staff last season?

    You good with Keith Butler returning?

    Qb coach and yea I’m fine with butler. 

  • It’s remarkable just how civil conversations can be when I have the browns board “oracle” on ignore. It’s an entirely different board. He also incites the others that hit their own dicks with hammers. I think more people should try it.(ignoring) I can even put together a little guide.

  • It’s remarkable just how civil conversations can be when I have the browns board “oracle” on ignore. It’s an entirely different board. He also incites the others that hit their own dicks with hammers. I think more people should try it.(ignoring) I can even put together a little guide.

    @vagitron said:

    It’s remarkable just how civil conversations can be when I have the browns board “oracle” on ignore. It’s an entirely different board. He also incites the others that hit their own dicks with hammers. I think more people should try it. I can even put together a little guide.

    Psst....everyone is always ignoring Pussytron.     What have you had like one response to all the stuff you are putting on here?  Pride in being a gutless cunnyhole?  What an interesting concept.  

  • Despite claims by idjits to the contrary....the Steelers apparently are NOT satisfied or at all secure in going into next year with any of the QBs currently on their roster...including BR:

    https://www.behindthesteelcurtain.com/2021/1/31/22258976/steelers-not-comfortable-or-settling-with-the-quarterbacks-currently-on-the-roster-rudolph-haskins

  • Let's face the facts:

    Ben is a rapist, Always has been always will be. He has a porn addiction and an alcoholic that he admitted to.

    He will never sniff another super bowl in his life,  and I  highly doubt he will even be in another playoff game.

    He is a s h i t t y teammate.

    He is a piece of s h i t in real life.

    He knows that the door got slammed shut when the browns hammered them in the playoffs and he sat on the bench like a little bitch at the end of the game. He knows that was it ,The final hurrah. 

    Now on to my take with him going forward:

    I honestly don't care one way or another if he comes back it's a win-win in my eyes. If he comes back I see him not even finishing the season and the Steelers battling it out with the Bengals for last place. And if Burrough comes back healthy well last place it is. 

    After his retirement his wife divorces him because the well is run up and dry and she don't want to live on that piss ass pension money she's taking the big payday because well he's a douchebag and everyone knows it and she's sick of being the wife of a douchebag,and with it comes more rapey stuff from the past.

    He takes a swing at the played out retired player now turned analyst with ESPN which last about a year when people realize how bad he sucks at talking and unentertaining he is.

  • Tell us how you really feel.

  • Let's face the facts:

    Ben is a rapist, Always has been always will be. He has a porn addiction and an alcoholic that he admitted to.

    He will never sniff another super bowl in his life,  and I  highly doubt he will even be in another playoff game.

    He is a s h i t t y teammate.

    He is a piece of s h i t in real life.

    He knows that the door got slammed shut when the browns hammered them in the playoffs and he sat on the bench like a little bitch at the end of the game. He knows that was it ,The final hurrah. 

    Now on to my take with him going forward:

    I honestly don't care one way or another if he comes back it's a win-win in my eyes. If he comes back I see him not even finishing the season and the Steelers battling it out with the Bengals for last place. And if Burrough comes back healthy well last place it is. 

    After his retirement his wife divorces him because the well is run up and dry and she don't want to live on that piss ass pension money she's taking the big payday because well he's a douchebag and everyone knows it and she's sick of being the wife of a douchebag,and with it comes more rapey stuff from the past.

    He takes a swing at the played out retired player now turned analyst with ESPN which last about a year when people realize how bad he sucks at talking and unentertaining he is.

    @erie-dawg said:

    Let's face the facts:

    Ben is a rapist, Always has been always will be. He has a porn addiction and an alcoholic that he admitted to.

    He will never sniff another super bowl in his life,  and I  highly doubt he will even be in another playoff game.

    He is a s h i t t y teammate.

    He is a piece of s h i t in real life.

    He knows that the door got slammed shut when the browns hammered them in the playoffs and he sat on the bench like a little bitch at the end of the game. He knows that was it ,The final hurrah. 

    Now on to my take with him going forward:

    I honestly don't care one way or another if he comes back it's a win-win in my eyes. If he comes back I see him not even finishing the season and the Steelers battling it out with the Bengals for last place. And if Burrough comes back healthy well last place it is. 

    After his retirement his wife divorces him because the well is run up and dry and she don't want to live on that piss ass pension money she's taking the big payday because well he's a douchebag and everyone knows it and she's sick of being the wife of a douchebag,and with it comes more rapey stuff from the past.

    He takes a swing at the played out retired player now turned analyst with ESPN which last about a year when people realize how bad he sucks at talking and unentertaining he is.

    Strange take. 

  • @erie-dawg said:

    Let's face the facts:

    Ben is a rapist, Always has been always will be. He has a porn addiction and an alcoholic that he admitted to.

    He will never sniff another super bowl in his life,  and I  highly doubt he will even be in another playoff game.

    He is a s h i t t y teammate.

    He is a piece of s h i t in real life.

    He knows that the door got slammed shut when the browns hammered them in the playoffs and he sat on the bench like a little bitch at the end of the game. He knows that was it ,The final hurrah. 

    Now on to my take with him going forward:

    I honestly don't care one way or another if he comes back it's a win-win in my eyes. If he comes back I see him not even finishing the season and the Steelers battling it out with the Bengals for last place. And if Burrough comes back healthy well last place it is. 

    After his retirement his wife divorces him because the well is run up and dry and she don't want to live on that piss ass pension money she's taking the big payday because well he's a douchebag and everyone knows it and she's sick of being the wife of a douchebag,and with it comes more rapey stuff from the past.

    He takes a swing at the played out retired player now turned analyst with ESPN which last about a year when people realize how bad he sucks at talking and unentertaining he is.

    Strange take. 

    @vagitron said:

    Strange take. 

    Strange as in "I'm gonna get me some strange".   That is what BR said. 

  • Gipper if you are responding to me just as an FYI, this is what I see unless I choose to see your posts. I’m not choosing to see them. I hope you aren’t wasting your time responding to me but knowing you, you still want the show so my attention isn’t required. You are like an aggressive chihuahua. 

    0D9267B8-2A67-4B28-A863-392B78C14DE7.png

  • Tell this fucktard that no one cares what he sees or does not see. He could fly to the fucking moon and no one would notice. 

    As I said, I only utilize his takes as a trigger point  to  enunciate my own commentary about the subject of the thread for the board to consume.  

    If he wants to remain ignorant, I guess that is his choice.  Of course, ignorance is the hallmark of being a Pittsburgh Steeler fan. 

  • @the-gipper said:

    I hear you.   But here is the interesting thing:    It is the Steelers that have all the drama here in the offseason.  The Browns appear to be the well run, stable franchise comparatively. 

    Plus, why not engage in a little Schadenfraude. 

    Lol....well I have family in Pittsburgh (my sister married into it) and I'm sick & tired of hearing about how great they are/were. 

    But yeah, I sure hope the tide is turning the Browns way. My hunch says yes indeed, let's see how it plays out. It's hard (for me anyway) to trash talk a team that's beat our ass for so long. I just hate and try to ignore them (and the Ratbirds).

    @bob806 said:

    Lol....well I have family in Pittsburgh (my sister married into it) and I'm sick & tired of hearing about how great they are/were. 

    Well... you could always take Gipper along with you when next you visit...

  • It’s remarkable just how civil conversations can be when I have the browns board “oracle” on ignore. It’s an entirely different board. He also incites the others that hit their own dicks with hammers. I think more people should try it.(ignoring) I can even put together a little guide.

    @vagitron said:

    It’s remarkable just how civil conversations can be when I have the browns board “oracle” on ignore. It’s an entirely different board. He also incites the others that hit their own dicks with hammers. I think more people should try it.(ignoring) I can even put together a little guide.

    I've been telling folks that for years...

    ... and you are one of those "folks".

  • @bob806 said:

    Lol....well I have family in Pittsburgh (my sister married into it) and I'm sick & tired of hearing about how great they are/were. 

    Well... you could always take Gipper along with you when next you visit...

    @tour2ma said:

    Well... you could always take Gipper along with you when next you visit...

    The personal fouls would be aplenty. A possible Garrett-Rudolph scene lol.

  • @vagitron said:

    It’s remarkable just how civil conversations can be when I have the browns board “oracle” on ignore. It’s an entirely different board. He also incites the others that hit their own dicks with hammers. I think more people should try it.(ignoring) I can even put together a little guide.

    I've been telling folks that for years...

    ... and you are one of those "folks".

    @tour2ma said:

    I've been telling folks that for years...

    ... and you are one of those "folks".

    I guess I'm just a brownsboard late bloomer.  Better late than never, oh wise one. ?

  • does anyone think they could swing a trade for watson ?

  • Both Bears and Steelers are deep in the red even with the cap at 2020 levels.. Never say never of course but that doesn't look remotely plausible for either organization given current contracts and overall cap situations.

    I'm sure there's plenty of Bleacherreport articles ready to help you think otherwise, but factually bears/steelers are sellers this offseason not buyers.

  • Both Bears and Steelers are deep in the red even with the cap at 2020 levels.. Never say never of course but that doesn't look remotely plausible for either organization given current contracts and overall cap situations.

    I'm sure there's plenty of Bleacherreport articles ready to help you think otherwise, but factually bears/steelers are sellers this offseason not buyers.

    @unsympathetic said:

    Both Bears and Steelers are deep in the red even with the cap at 2020 levels.. Never say never of course but that doesn't look remotely plausible for either organization given current contracts and overall cap situations.

    Look at Atlanta & The Rams.. After paying their top 6-7 players/and dead money...their looking at 40/50 million left to fill out the rest of the roster... 🥷 yikes! 

    Saints -112M... G00d Grief....

  • @vagitron said:

    It’s remarkable just how civil conversations can be when I have the browns board “oracle” on ignore. It’s an entirely different board. He also incites the others that hit their own dicks with hammers. I think more people should try it.(ignoring) I can even put together a little guide.

    I've been telling folks that for years...

    ... and you are one of those "folks".

    @tour2ma said:

    I've been telling folks that for years...

    ... and you are one of those "folks".

    More girl on girl  69 action.  How do your labias taste?