Skip to content

Pittsburgh Issues

The Browns Board
168 27 6.1k 1
  • Tell us how you really feel.

  • Let's face the facts:

    Ben is a rapist, Always has been always will be. He has a porn addiction and an alcoholic that he admitted to.

    He will never sniff another super bowl in his life,Ā  and IĀ  highly doubt he will even be in another playoff game.

    He is a s h i t t y teammate.

    He is a piece of s h i t in real life.

    He knows that the door got slammed shut when the browns hammered them in the playoffs and he sat on the bench like a little bitch at the end of the game. He knows that was it ,The final hurrah.Ā 

    Now on to my take with him going forward:

    I honestly don't care one way or another if he comes back it's a win-win in my eyes. If he comes back I see him not even finishing the season and the Steelers battling it out with the Bengals for last place. And if Burrough comes back healthy well last place it is.Ā 

    After his retirement his wife divorces him because the well is run up and dry and she don't want to live on that piss ass pension money she's taking the big payday because well he's a douchebag and everyone knows it and she's sick of being the wife of a douchebag,and with it comes more rapey stuff from the past.

    He takes a swing at the played out retired player now turned analyst with ESPN which last about a year when people realize how bad he sucks at talking and unentertaining he is.

    @erie-dawg said:

    Let's face the facts:

    Ben is a rapist, Always has been always will be. He has a porn addiction and an alcoholic that he admitted to.

    He will never sniff another super bowl in his life,Ā  and IĀ  highly doubt he will even be in another playoff game.

    He is a s h i t t y teammate.

    He is a piece of s h i t in real life.

    He knows that the door got slammed shut when the browns hammered them in the playoffs and he sat on the bench like a little bitch at the end of the game. He knows that was it ,The final hurrah.Ā 

    Now on to my take with him going forward:

    I honestly don't care one way or another if he comes back it's a win-win in my eyes. If he comes back I see him not even finishing the season and the Steelers battling it out with the Bengals for last place. And if Burrough comes back healthy well last place it is.Ā 

    After his retirement his wife divorces him because the well is run up and dry and she don't want to live on that piss ass pension money she's taking the big payday because well he's a douchebag and everyone knows it and she's sick of being the wife of a douchebag,and with it comes more rapey stuff from the past.

    He takes a swing at the played out retired player now turned analyst with ESPN which last about a year when people realize how bad he sucks at talking and unentertaining he is.

    Strange take.Ā 

  • @erie-dawg said:

    Let's face the facts:

    Ben is a rapist, Always has been always will be. He has a porn addiction and an alcoholic that he admitted to.

    He will never sniff another super bowl in his life,Ā  and IĀ  highly doubt he will even be in another playoff game.

    He is a s h i t t y teammate.

    He is a piece of s h i t in real life.

    He knows that the door got slammed shut when the browns hammered them in the playoffs and he sat on the bench like a little bitch at the end of the game. He knows that was it ,The final hurrah.Ā 

    Now on to my take with him going forward:

    I honestly don't care one way or another if he comes back it's a win-win in my eyes. If he comes back I see him not even finishing the season and the Steelers battling it out with the Bengals for last place. And if Burrough comes back healthy well last place it is.Ā 

    After his retirement his wife divorces him because the well is run up and dry and she don't want to live on that piss ass pension money she's taking the big payday because well he's a douchebag and everyone knows it and she's sick of being the wife of a douchebag,and with it comes more rapey stuff from the past.

    He takes a swing at the played out retired player now turned analyst with ESPN which last about a year when people realize how bad he sucks at talking and unentertaining he is.

    Strange take.Ā 

    @vagitron said:

    Strange take.Ā 

    Strange as in "I'm gonna get me some strange".Ā  Ā That is what BR said.Ā 

  • Gipper if you are responding to me just as an FYI, this is what I see unless I choose to see your posts. I’m not choosing to see them. I hope you aren’t wasting your time responding to me but knowing you, you still want the show so my attention isn’t required. You are like an aggressive chihuahua.Ā 

    0D9267B8-2A67-4B28-A863-392B78C14DE7.png

  • Tell this fucktard that no one cares what he sees or does not see. He could fly to the fucking moon and no one would notice.Ā 

    As I said, I only utilize his takes as a trigger pointĀ  toĀ  enunciate my own commentary about the subject of the thread for the board to consume.Ā Ā 

    If he wants to remain ignorant, I guess that is his choice.Ā  Of course, ignorance is the hallmark of being a Pittsburgh Steeler fan.Ā 

  • @the-gipper said:

    I hear you.Ā  Ā But here is the interesting thing:Ā  Ā  It is the Steelers that have all the drama here in the offseason.Ā  The Browns appear to be the well run, stable franchise comparatively.Ā 

    Plus, why not engage in a little Schadenfraude.Ā 

    Lol....well I have family in Pittsburgh (my sister married into it) and I'm sick & tired of hearing about how great they are/were.Ā 

    But yeah, I sure hope the tide is turning the Browns way. My hunch says yes indeed, let's see how it plays out. It's hard (for me anyway) to trash talk a team that's beat our ass for so long. I just hate and try to ignore them (and the Ratbirds).

    @bob806 said:

    Lol....well I have family in Pittsburgh (my sister married into it) and I'm sick & tired of hearing about how great they are/were.Ā 

    Well... you could always take Gipper along with you when next you visit...

  • It’s remarkable just how civil conversations can be when I have the browns boardĀ ā€œoracleā€ on ignore. It’s an entirely different board. He also incites the others that hit their own dicks with hammers. I think more people should try it.(ignoring)Ā I can even put together a little guide.

    @vagitron said:

    It’s remarkable just how civil conversations can be when I have the browns boardĀ ā€œoracleā€ on ignore. It’s an entirely different board. He also incites the others that hit their own dicks with hammers. I think more people should try it.(ignoring)Ā I can even put together a little guide.

    I've been telling folks that for years...

    ... and you are one of those "folks".

  • @bob806 said:

    Lol....well I have family in Pittsburgh (my sister married into it) and I'm sick & tired of hearing about how great they are/were.Ā 

    Well... you could always take Gipper along with you when next you visit...

    @tour2ma said:

    Well... you could always take Gipper along with you when next you visit...

    The personal fouls would be aplenty. A possible Garrett-Rudolph scene lol.

  • @vagitron said:

    It’s remarkable just how civil conversations can be when I have the browns boardĀ ā€œoracleā€ on ignore. It’s an entirely different board. He also incites the others that hit their own dicks with hammers. I think more people should try it.(ignoring)Ā I can even put together a little guide.

    I've been telling folks that for years...

    ... and you are one of those "folks".

    @tour2ma said:

    I've been telling folks that for years...

    ... and you are one of those "folks".

    I guess I'm just a brownsboard late bloomer.Ā  Better late than never, oh wise one.Ā ?

  • does anyone think they could swing a trade for watson ?

  • Both Bears and Steelers are deep in the red even with the cap at 2020 levels.. Never say never of course but that doesn't look remotely plausible for either organization given current contracts and overall cap situations.

    I'm sure there's plenty of Bleacherreport articles ready to help you think otherwise, but factually bears/steelers are sellers this offseason not buyers.

  • Both Bears and Steelers are deep in the red even with the cap at 2020 levels.. Never say never of course but that doesn't look remotely plausible for either organization given current contracts and overall cap situations.

    I'm sure there's plenty of Bleacherreport articles ready to help you think otherwise, but factually bears/steelers are sellers this offseason not buyers.

    @unsympathetic said:

    Both Bears and Steelers are deep in the red even with the cap at 2020 levels.. Never say never of course but that doesn't look remotely plausible for either organization given current contracts and overall cap situations.

    Look at Atlanta & The Rams.. After paying their top 6-7 players/and dead money...their looking at 40/50 million left to fill out the rest of the roster... 🄷 yikes! 

    Saints -112M... G00d Grief....

  • @vagitron said:

    It’s remarkable just how civil conversations can be when I have the browns boardĀ ā€œoracleā€ on ignore. It’s an entirely different board. He also incites the others that hit their own dicks with hammers. I think more people should try it.(ignoring)Ā I can even put together a little guide.

    I've been telling folks that for years...

    ... and you are one of those "folks".

    @tour2ma said:

    I've been telling folks that for years...

    ... and you are one of those "folks".

    More girl on girlĀ  69 action.Ā  How do your labias taste?Ā 

  • Both Bears and Steelers are deep in the red even with the cap at 2020 levels.. Never say never of course but that doesn't look remotely plausible for either organization given current contracts and overall cap situations.

    I'm sure there's plenty of Bleacherreport articles ready to help you think otherwise, but factually bears/steelers are sellers this offseason not buyers.

    @unsympathetic said:

    Both Bears and Steelers are deep in the red even with the cap at 2020 levels.. Never say never of course but that doesn't look remotely plausible for either organization given current contracts and overall cap situations.

    I'm sure there's plenty of Bleacherreport articles ready to help you think otherwise, but factually bears/steelers are sellers this offseason not buyers.

    Oh, no.Ā  VulvatronĀ  says that that team can just snap their fingers by restructuring a few contractsĀ Ā Ā and get down to 30 million under the cap.

    YouĀ  are our resident cap guru.Ā  Ā What would it really take for them to do that?Ā Ā 

  • Both Bears and Steelers are deep in the red even with the cap at 2020 levels.. Never say never of course but that doesn't look remotely plausible for either organization given current contracts and overall cap situations.

    I'm sure there's plenty of Bleacherreport articles ready to help you think otherwise, but factually bears/steelers are sellers this offseason not buyers.

    @unsympathetic said:

    Both Bears and Steelers are deep in the red even with the cap at 2020 levels.. Never say never of course but that doesn't look remotely plausible for either organization given current contracts and overall cap situations.

    I'm sure there's plenty of Bleacherreport articles ready to help you think otherwise, but factually bears/steelers are sellers this offseason not buyers.

    I guess you aren’t reading what I’m saying? I can post sources if necessary. I get you want the Steelers to be in hell but I don’t believe they will be especially if the cap comes in at 185

    1. Ben is going to take a lot less money and not via a restructure. He’s on record again saying his contract is not important.

    2. Vance retiring gave them over 5m

    3 Decastro and heyward are set to restructure.Ā 

    All of which could put them a significant amount under the cap considering how much money Ben counts against it currently.Ā 
    Ā 

  • @unsympathetic said:

    Both Bears and Steelers are deep in the red even with the cap at 2020 levels.. Never say never of course but that doesn't look remotely plausible for either organization given current contracts and overall cap situations.

    I'm sure there's plenty of Bleacherreport articles ready to help you think otherwise, but factually bears/steelers are sellers this offseason not buyers.

    I guess you aren’t reading what I’m saying? I can post sources if necessary. I get you want the Steelers to be in hell but I don’t believe they will be especially if the cap comes in at 185

    1. Ben is going to take a lot less money and not via a restructure. He’s on record again saying his contract is not important.

    2. Vance retiring gave them over 5m

    3 Decastro and heyward are set to restructure.Ā 

    All of which could put them a significant amount under the cap considering how much money Ben counts against it currently.Ā 
    Ā 

    @vagitron said:

    I guess you aren’t reading what I’m saying? I can post sources if necessary. I get you want the Steelers to be in hell but I don’t believe they will be especially if the cap comes in at 185

    1. Ben is going to take a lot less money and not via a restructure. He’s on record again saying his contract is not important.

    2. Vance retiring gave them over 5m

    3 Decastro and heyward are set to restructure.Ā 
    Ā 

    See what I mean?Ā  Delusional.Ā  I know that Unsymp read what he said and likely LOLs at it.Ā  Ā And ClitotronĀ Ā has been requested several time to enumerate just what those numbers would be...yet has failed to do so:Ā Ā 

    1.Ā  How does one take a lot less money not via a restructure?Ā Ā Ā  (and, OK, maybe money isn't important to him....it is important to his wife, his agent, the union etc.).Ā  But let's assume that happens.....Ā at most they can chip offĀ  19 mill of a 35 mill deficit.Ā  Ā  Down now toĀ  16 mill over.

    2. McDonald, OK gives them anotherĀ  5 mill off.Ā  Ā Down toĀ  11 mill over.

    3.Ā  Are those other two Pro BowlersĀ Ā going to take a steep reduction in their salaries just to help the Steelers break even on their cap?Ā  Most of the time people have taken discounts so that the team can get players that can improve the team's chances.Ā  Ā  Are all these guys:Ā  BR/Heyward/DeCastro that unselfish.....just to help the team out of cap hell...NOT to help it acquire new talented players.

    4. CouldĀ  the retirement ofĀ  Pouncey help there?Ā  What kind of cap money would that save, if any?

    5.Ā  And would all this just be so they can stay status quo?Ā  Ā Could they keepĀ  Conner (why would they want to)Ā  and Smith-Shuster,Ā  and Dupree.Ā  And Avery Williamson?Ā Ā 

    Help us out Unsymp....if you can.Ā 

  • This article talks in terms of the effect of actually releasingĀ  a number of players would have on the Steeler's cap situation:

    https://www.behindthesteelcurtain.com/2021/1/23/22245386/steelers-have-options-for-managing-2021-salary-cap-they-just-have-decisions-to-make-roethlisberger

  • 4275F323-047D-4189-92EE-B1EE01234471.png

  • @vagitron said:

    4275F323-047D-4189-92EE-B1EE01234471.png

    Again,Ā  guy thinks it is all about him.Ā  It has fuck all to do with him.Ā  Ā No one cares what one little mastubatory Steeler fan thinks.Ā 

    It has to do with the content and the material.Ā  Ā He is just too uneducated to understand apparently.Ā  Totally self centered.Ā 

  • @unsympathetic said:

    Both Bears and Steelers are deep in the red even with the cap at 2020 levels.. Never say never of course but that doesn't look remotely plausible for either organization given current contracts and overall cap situations.

    I'm sure there's plenty of Bleacherreport articles ready to help you think otherwise, but factually bears/steelers are sellers this offseason not buyers.

    I guess you aren’t reading what I’m saying? I can post sources if necessary. I get you want the Steelers to be in hell but I don’t believe they will be especially if the cap comes in at 185

    1. Ben is going to take a lot less money and not via a restructure. He’s on record again saying his contract is not important.

    2. Vance retiring gave them over 5m

    3 Decastro and heyward are set to restructure.Ā 

    All of which could put them a significant amount under the cap considering how much money Ben counts against it currently.Ā 
    Ā 

    @vagitron said:

    I guess you aren’t reading what I’m saying? I can post sources if necessary. I get you want the Steelers to be in hell but I don’t believe they will be especially if the cap comes in at 185

    1. Ben is going to take a lot less money and not via a restructure. He’s on record again saying his contract is not important.

    2. Vance retiring gave them over 5m

    3 Decastro and heyward are set to restructure.Ā 

    All of which could put them a significant amount under the cap considering how much money Ben counts against it currently.Ā 
    Ā 

    I mean, even if all that happens the Steelers are in a bad salary cap situation. There's absolutely no way they can keep several of their starters, and on top of that plan for TJ Watt and Fitzpatrick (assuming they are priority, which they are). Rooney has admitted they put themselves in a bad situation:Ā https://www.behindthesteelcurtain.com/2021/1/29/22255394/steelers-current-salary-cap-situation-has-them-reconsidering-the-way-they-do-contracts-art-rooney. I respect the family for what they do with vets, but planning $41 million dollars for a 38 year old QB was bad salary cap planning. No way around it, Steelers are in a VERY tough spot assuming Ben comes back. It's naive to think otherwise.

    Candidly, from what I saw with Big Ben this year I'm not sure I'd want him under center. His play this year eerily reminded me of Manning before his injuries. I don't doubt Ben, if released, wouldĀ pull a Phillip Rivers and go to a contender for a year (Bears, Colts, 49ers), but he just looks like he didn't, and won't, come back from his injury. Delhomme was the same way afterward.