Rest in peace Les Levine
-
One of Cleveland most unique Sports Talk figures. I don't know if anybody has posted this but I think he deserves a mention.
WSS
-
-
-
I didn't care for the way Les treated some of his callers..... I didn't care for his crappy attitude sometimes..... The only highlight of his show was having Hal Lebovits on.. that said... RIP..
-
I didn't care for the way Les treated some of his callers..... I didn't care for his crappy attitude sometimes..... The only highlight of his show was having Hal Lebovits on.. that said... RIP..
I didn't care for the way Les treated some of his callers..... I didn't care for his crappy attitude sometimes..... The only highlight of his show was having Hal Lebovits on.. that said... RIP..
I remember a regular feature with Tony Grossi called gloom and doom. Kind of the op-ed angle on the Browns.
But once during the Belichick Vinnie / Bernie debate he let me stay on over the break.
WSS
-
http://www.westsidesteve.com/home.html
If this doesn't direct you to the correct page enter the site go to the audio Page and Play gunfight at the whk Corral.
Many many years ago.
WSS
-
Great show Les!
Today...
R.I.P. Every day!
-
-
Les was one of the best.
-
-
Of all the shows I've ever done, this has been the most recent...
RIP Les....
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login