Maher
-
Okay I think Bill Maher is an asshole about 99% of the time even though I grudgingly agree with him maybe 10% of the time. Oh he's still an asshole but...
Even though I think Waxman is probably a partisan little prick I grudgingly accept there are probably people who spend a lot of time crafting policy whether or not I agree with it. By the way I wouldn't put Donald Trump or Joe Biden in that category.
But then Maher Story Goes completely off the tracks by listing complete political hacks including John Kerry Hillary Clinton have even Nancy fucking Pelosi on that thoughtful legislator list.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login