Skip to content

Rest in peace Les Levine

Westside Steve's Movie Reviews
5 3 205 1
  • Rest in peace Les Levine. Star of whk Sports Talk and more sports And Les Levine. What a truly unique voices of Cleveland area sports.

    https://fox8.com/news/fought-so-hard-for-so-long-cleveland-media-legend-les-levine-passes-away/

    WSS

  • I never cared for the way Les treated some of his callers... I never cared for his "Know it all" attitude either... The only reason I even watched his show was just to see Hal Lebowitz.. When Hal passed in 05... I quit watching his show... That said... RIP...

  • I never cared for the way Les treated some of his callers... I never cared for his "Know it all" attitude either... The only reason I even watched his show was just to see Hal Lebowitz.. When Hal passed in 05... I quit watching his show... That said... RIP...

    @nickers said:

    I never cared for the way Les treated some of his callers... I never cared for his "Know it all" attitude either... The only reason I even watched his show was just to see Hal Lebowitz.. When Hal passed in 05... I quit watching his show... That said... RIP...

    Did you ever listen to Pete Franklin? 

  • @nickers said:

    I never cared for the way Les treated some of his callers... I never cared for his "Know it all" attitude either... The only reason I even watched his show was just to see Hal Lebowitz.. When Hal passed in 05... I quit watching his show... That said... RIP...

    Did you ever listen to Pete Franklin? 

    @the-gipper said:

    Did you ever listen to Pete Franklin? 

    Yes.. The difference was... Pete was funnier than fuck!..

  • @the-gipper said:

    Did you ever listen to Pete Franklin? 

    Yes.. The difference was... Pete was funnier than fuck!..

    @nickers said:

    Yes.. The difference was... Pete was funnier than fuck!.. 

    Pete should have stayed retired he embarrassed himself coming back on the air.

    WSS