sorry
-
Sorry, I tried to infuse this site with just a smidgeon of intellectualism. If you are a political scientist the personages and political philosophers and theorists that I posted earlier are what you study. After all their theories are what our current governmental systems are what our system of government is based on today. I should have known better than to attempt any sort of such cognition.
-
-
I appreciate it Gip. I glanced at a few of them and will dig deeper when l have more time.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login