Skip to content

Super Bowl Chat Room

The Browns Board
205 21 4.8k
  • @d-bone said:

    I'm 53 and not only did I know all of his songs, but I knew the words as well... I let my softball team listen to Top-40 (or rock) during their dynamic warmups. NO FUCKING RAP THOUGH. If they want to listen to that shit, they have to do it on their own time.

    I'm a Disturbed, Sixx:A.M. Shindown, 5 Finger Death Punch and all 80s metal type of guy..... I ride motocross, MTB, SCUBA dive, sky dive and bungee jump - WTF did you expect I would listen to? ( I'm guessing that "modern" young transgender streaker doesn't share this old guy's taste in music ) 

    Anyway, the show was alright. I know why he wears bandages on his face and why he had his mob wear jockstraps. He sounded pretty good for a non lip-synced, stadium performance, and I really liked his set as well.

    ^ That being said, he couldn't wear Prince's or U2's jockstrap on his face if we want to talk about the best SB 1/2 time shows ever. 

    I’m 50 and I  had only heard 1 of the halftime songs. 

    @browns149 said:

    I’m 50 and I  had only heard 1 of the halftime songs. 

    I'm a young 53.... hanging with teen girls for the last 20yrs has helped I guess.

    ^ I can hardly wait for the smart ass comments on that one. 

  • @d-bone said:

    I'm 53 and not only did I know all of his songs, but I knew the words as well... I let my softball team listen to Top-40 (or rock) during their dynamic warmups. NO FUCKING RAP THOUGH. If they want to listen to that shit, they have to do it on their own time.

    I'm a Disturbed, Sixx:A.M. Shindown, 5 Finger Death Punch and all 80s metal type of guy..... I ride motocross, MTB, SCUBA dive, sky dive and bungee jump - WTF did you expect I would listen to? ( I'm guessing that "modern" young transgender streaker doesn't share this old guy's taste in music ) 

    Anyway, the show was alright. I know why he wears bandages on his face and why he had his mob wear jockstraps. He sounded pretty good for a non lip-synced, stadium performance, and I really liked his set as well.

    ^ That being said, he couldn't wear Prince's or U2's jockstrap on his face if we want to talk about the best SB 1/2 time shows ever. 

    "NO RAP". 

    ... Proceeds to list off some of THEE shittiest "bro"  bands I can think of.

    Those Affliction shirts are,extra-shmedium, I bet.

    @tiamat63 said:

    "NO RAP". 

    ... Proceeds to list off some of THEE shittiest "bro"  bands I can think of.

    Those Affliction shirts are,extra-shmedium, I bet.

    ^ I guess I'm lucky that I don't know what that even means, and I'm not wasting even one of my remaining seconds Googling it either.

    To each their own.... enjoy your Rap. 

  • @d-bone said:

    I'm 53 and not only did I know all of his songs, but I knew the words as well... I let my softball team listen to Top-40 (or rock) during their dynamic warmups. NO FUCKING RAP THOUGH. If they want to listen to that shit, they have to do it on their own time.

    I'm a Disturbed, Sixx:A.M. Shindown, 5 Finger Death Punch and all 80s metal type of guy..... I ride motocross, MTB, SCUBA dive, sky dive and bungee jump - WTF did you expect I would listen to? ( I'm guessing that "modern" young transgender streaker doesn't share this old guy's taste in music ) 

    Anyway, the show was alright. I know why he wears bandages on his face and why he had his mob wear jockstraps. He sounded pretty good for a non lip-synced, stadium performance, and I really liked his set as well.

    ^ That being said, he couldn't wear Prince's or U2's jockstrap on his face if we want to talk about the best SB 1/2 time shows ever. 

    Rap is great. 

    @mld-woody said:

    Rap is great. 

    Explains everything. Thank you. 

  • @tiamat63 said:

    "NO RAP". 

    ... Proceeds to list off some of THEE shittiest "bro"  bands I can think of.

    Those Affliction shirts are,extra-shmedium, I bet.

    ^ I guess I'm lucky that I don't know what that even means, and I'm not wasting even one of my remaining seconds Googling it either.

    To each their own.... enjoy your Rap. 

    @d-bone said:

    ^ I guess I'm lucky that I don't know what that even means, and I'm not wasting even one of my remaining seconds Googling it either.

    To each their own.... enjoy your Rap. 

    Don't blame you, Introspection isn't a strong suit for many.  

    But if you ever work up the nerve to drop Disturbed off that list, give The Roots a try.  Always fun seeing funk, rock and hip hop in a quality marriage.

  • @d-bone said:

    ^ I guess I'm lucky that I don't know what that even means, and I'm not wasting even one of my remaining seconds Googling it either.

    To each their own.... enjoy your Rap. 

    Don't blame you, Introspection isn't a strong suit for many.  

    But if you ever work up the nerve to drop Disturbed off that list, give The Roots a try.  Always fun seeing funk, rock and hip hop in a quality marriage.

    @tiamat63 said:

    Don't blame you, Introspection isn't a strong suit for many.  

    But if you ever work up the nerve to drop Disturbed off that list, give The Roots a try.  Always fun seeing funk, rock and hip hop in a quality marriage.

    Yep, I'm like Popeye... I am what I am, and that's all that I am. 

    3-4 nights a week I hear something called The Roots on The Tonight Show and if they are one in the same, I'll be sticking with my Bro band for the foreseeable future. 

    ^ Sweet...... I'm finally a Bro!!!  

  • @axe said:

    On a serious note ?

    https://sports.yahoo.com/chiefs-owe-more-than-thoughts-and-prayers-to-family-of-5-yearold-fighting-for-life-after-crash-with-britt-reid-184443680.html

    Some thoughts. 

    1) a few drinks probably means more like 5-10. It's what happens when you hit a parked car. He's in big trouble with a history of a DUI. 

    2) He should be fired immediately.  Sorry Andy. Your kids turned out to be a mess. They canned Hunt for way less.

    3) Yeah, the other Hunts should step up. $10-20 million is nothing to them. 

  • I guess tex gets into Rap, LMFAO!

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    I guess tex gets into Rap, LMFAO!

    🥷?Well oh yeah!!???

  • @browns149 said:

    I’m 50 and I  had only heard 1 of the halftime songs. 

    I'm a young 53.... hanging with teen girls for the last 20yrs has helped I guess.

    ^ I can hardly wait for the smart ass comments on that one. 

    @d-bone said:

    I'm a young 53.... hanging with teen girls for the last 20yrs has helped I guess.

    ^ I can hardly wait for the smart ass comments on that one. 

    I would be the obvious person to make such a comment, but since my remark I made on the Tavern, I will abstain... ?

  • AxeA Axe

    @mld-woody said:

    He just wants attention now they the poli board is dying

    Not only would you be incapable of recognizing good music if it bit you on the arse.. Apparently your parents wasted their money on a University of Michigan education that has left you incapable of constructing an understandable sentence..

    @axe said:

    Not only would you be incapable of recognizing good music if it bit you on the arse.. Apparently your parents wasted their money on a University of Michigan education that has left you incapable of constructing an understandable sentence..

    In the future, please use an understandable sentence of your own while attempting to rip someone else for something about their sentence.

    We'll talk about the style and structure of that sentence later - after you've shown some improvement.

  • So what I've taken from this is that we need a "what are you listening to?"  Music thread.

    Edit: too late - visit the barbershop sub.  Let's see what you got.

  • Looks like a few posters are dying to try and troll others now that the Poli board is one sided and fading...

    They can't help themselves

  • Looks like a few posters are dying to try and troll others now that the Poli board is one sided and fading...

    They can't help themselves

    @mld-woody said:

    Looks like a few posters are dying to try and troll others now that the Poli board is one sided and fading...

    They can't help themselves

    Who was your favorite among the Village People?   The cop?  The cowboy?  The Indian?  The Soldier? the Construction worker?  The Biker guy? 

  • @unsympathetic said:

    Let's all discuss the various conspiracy theories regarding the number of Muppets named Fred 

    I'm sure this will show up in the official Browns Board 200+ page QAnon thread

  • @unsympathetic said:

    Let's all discuss the various conspiracy theories regarding the number of Muppets named Fred 

    ALL of the Village People were named Fred. 

    Or, at least they morphed into all Freds.

  • Remember my son, everything you know I have shown you. But I have not shown you everything I know!

    Pro tip: Don't be named Will. That way, when they say "Fire at Will," you're safe!

  • Image result for you wanna talk about mothers

  • You couldn't last 5 minutes in a ninja pizzeria!

  • This may have been the best part of the game. Kevin Harlan with the Radio play by play...  🙂  

    Timothy Burke@bubbaprog
    Kevin Harlan's call of the idiot on the field (w/video from @rlacey23) :

    @hoorta said:

    This may have been the best part of the game. Kevin Harlan with the Radio play by play...  🙂  

    the streaker bet 50,000 on himself that their would be a streaker the odd's were +750 it cost him 1000 to get out of jail so he cleared 374,000 

    damn smart guy id say

  • @hoorta said:

    This may have been the best part of the game. Kevin Harlan with the Radio play by play...  🙂  

    the streaker bet 50,000 on himself that their would be a streaker the odd's were +750 it cost him 1000 to get out of jail so he cleared 374,000 

    damn smart guy id say

    @atom said:

    the streaker bet 50,000 on himself that their would be a streaker the odd's were +750 it cost him 1000 to get out of jail so he cleared 374,000 

    damn smart guy id say

    ???????