Fargo season 4
-
So we started on season 4 last night watched the first episode and it was pretty rough going. Going to try to give it one or two more episodes before I bail. Have any of you guys gotten further than that and does it get better?
WSS
-
I watched a few episodes of it and liked it well enough. Problem was that I had to see it on its regular time each and every week with commercials and I could not keep up, and when I tried to catch it on streaming service I could not get access to it because for some reason FX does not recognize Wadsworth Cable as a "provider". It is the sort of thing that I generally prefer to binge watch.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login