Skip to content

What/Who are you currently listening to?

Barber Shop Talk
917 32 36.3k 1
  • Not sure I would define a KISS wannabe as a "big gun". 

    AxeA Axe wrote on last edited by

    @the-gipper said:

    Not sure I would define a KISS wannabe as a "big gun". 

    Another one that Nipper can erroneously claim to be a KISS wanna be..

    Nipper, sometimes you really should do yourself a favor and just STFU,  and not hit "submit reply"  ?

  • Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by

    KISS. one of the most OVERRATED bands of all time 

    While they were one of the most marketable bands of all time. They are one of the least musically talented. They are the Monkeys of hard rock

    Sure they could sell lunch boxes, pinball machines, and caskets, their music is lame and amateur at best

  • AxeA Axe

    @the-gipper said:

    Not sure I would define a KISS wannabe as a "big gun". 

    Another one that Nipper can erroneously claim to be a KISS wanna be..

    Nipper, sometimes you really should do yourself a favor and just STFU,  and not hit "submit reply"  ?

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @axe said:

    Another one that Nipper can erroneously claim to be a KISS wanna be..

    Nipper, sometimes you really should do yourself a favor and just STFU,  and not hit "submit reply"  ?

    Ok maybe I am wrong about that being Kiss wannabe shit. It is just pure crap all on its own merit 

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by

    Took a drive to the Black Mountains Sunday.. 4 wheel'd it, down a friends path & Echoed this great tune thru the hills.. ?

    ? ? Jump starts a good day

  • @axe said:

    Another one that Nipper can erroneously claim to be a KISS wanna be..

    Nipper, sometimes you really should do yourself a favor and just STFU,  and not hit "submit reply"  ?

    Ok maybe I am wrong about that being Kiss wannabe shit. It is just pure crap all on its own merit 

    AxeA Axe wrote on last edited by

    @the-gipper said:

    Ok maybe I am wrong about that being Kiss wannabe shit. It is just pure crap all on its own merit 

    If you can sell out Wembley Stadium.  You probably aren't "pure crap"

  • Not sure I would define a KISS wannabe as a "big gun". 

    tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by

    @the-gipper said:

    Not sure I would define a KISS wannabe as a "big gun". 

    Save for the actual real range and vocal talent along with a surrounding band that weren't mediocre musicians... 

    I mean, sure.  Other than that you're spot fucking on.  

    P.S.  I do love me some 70's KISS.   

  • AxeA Axe

    @the-gipper said:

    Ok maybe I am wrong about that being Kiss wannabe shit. It is just pure crap all on its own merit 

    If you can sell out Wembley Stadium.  You probably aren't "pure crap"

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @axe said:

    If you can sell out Wembley Stadium.  You probably aren't "pure crap"

    The Bay City Rollers did that back in the day.  So, selling out isn't the criteria.

    Admittedly, it is all subjective. 

  • @the-gipper said:

    Not sure I would define a KISS wannabe as a "big gun". 

    Save for the actual real range and vocal talent along with a surrounding band that weren't mediocre musicians... 

    I mean, sure.  Other than that you're spot fucking on.  

    P.S.  I do love me some 70's KISS.   

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @tiamat63 said:

    P.S.  I do love me some 70's KISS.   

    Me too. 

  • Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by

    Is there a thread about what you DON’T want to listen to anymore? 
     

    Mine would start with Aerosmith. I can’t change the station fast enough when I hear that garbage

  • Is there a thread about what you DON’T want to listen to anymore? 
     

    Mine would start with Aerosmith. I can’t change the station fast enough when I hear that garbage

    tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by

    @browns149 said:

    Is there a thread about what you DON’T want to listen to anymore? 
     

    Mine would start with Aerosmith. I can’t change the station fast enough when I hear that garbage

    Godsmack, Disturbed, Five Finger Death Punch, mumble rap, most modern pop artists...  

  • DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    Back to the stuff you are listening to:

    Make it Mellow:

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

  • AxeA Axe wrote on last edited by

    One of my top 5 show dvds

  • tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by

    The new years resolution crowd has finally started to taper off at the gym a bit.  Still, the blood must flow on a friday.

    And Ryan Martinie is an absolute creature on bass.  Where do you find a jazz bassist that gets involved in metal? Exactly...  He really made their sound.

  • The new years resolution crowd has finally started to taper off at the gym a bit.  Still, the blood must flow on a friday.

    And Ryan Martinie is an absolute creature on bass.  Where do you find a jazz bassist that gets involved in metal? Exactly...  He really made their sound.

    AxeA Axe wrote on last edited by

    @tiamat63 said:

    The new years resolution crowd has finally started to taper off at the gym a bit.  Still, the blood must flow on a friday.

    And Ryan Martinie is an absolute creature on bass.  Where do you find a jazz bassist that gets involved in metal? Exactly...  He really made their sound.

    Nice! I'm hearing a bit of Linkin Park if the bassist snuck in and controlled the mix.. And could play ?

    Was on the way to the gym when I got hammered last week.. No idea when I'll get back 🙁

  • AxeA Axe

    @tiamat63 said:

    The new years resolution crowd has finally started to taper off at the gym a bit.  Still, the blood must flow on a friday.

    And Ryan Martinie is an absolute creature on bass.  Where do you find a jazz bassist that gets involved in metal? Exactly...  He really made their sound.

    Nice! I'm hearing a bit of Linkin Park if the bassist snuck in and controlled the mix.. And could play ?

    Was on the way to the gym when I got hammered last week.. No idea when I'll get back 🙁

    tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by

    @axe said:

    Nice! I'm hearing a bit of Linkin Park if the bassist snuck in and controlled the mix.. And could play ?

    Was on the way to the gym when I got hammered last week.. No idea when I'll get back 🙁

    Les Claypool...  Seriously, look up Martinie.  The guy really is just that damn good.

    By hammered you mean drunk? Because when I say I got hammered that's exactly what that means.   Or am I missing something?

  • @axe said:

    Nice! I'm hearing a bit of Linkin Park if the bassist snuck in and controlled the mix.. And could play ?

    Was on the way to the gym when I got hammered last week.. No idea when I'll get back 🙁

    Les Claypool...  Seriously, look up Martinie.  The guy really is just that damn good.

    By hammered you mean drunk? Because when I say I got hammered that's exactly what that means.   Or am I missing something?

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by

    @tiamat63 said:

    Les Claypool...  Seriously, look up Martinie.  The guy really is just that damn good.

    By hammered you mean drunk? Because when I say I got hammered that's exactly what that means.   Or am I missing something?

    On his other thread in here it was a vehicle collision while sitting at a light. He didn't say whether he was already hammered when it happened.?

  • T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    LOL!    ?

  • DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by