What/Who are you currently listening to?
-
Ok maybe I am wrong about that being Kiss wannabe shit. It is just pure crap all on its own merit
If you can sell out Wembley Stadium. You probably aren't "pure crap"
-
Not sure I would define a KISS wannabe as a "big gun".
Save for the actual real range and vocal talent along with a surrounding band that weren't mediocre musicians...
I mean, sure. Other than that you're spot fucking on.
P.S. I do love me some 70's KISS.
-
Is there a thread about what you DON’T want to listen to anymore?
Mine would start with Aerosmith. I can’t change the station fast enough when I hear that garbage
-
Is there a thread about what you DON’T want to listen to anymore?
Mine would start with Aerosmith. I can’t change the station fast enough when I hear that garbage
Is there a thread about what you DON’T want to listen to anymore?
Mine would start with Aerosmith. I can’t change the station fast enough when I hear that garbage
Godsmack, Disturbed, Five Finger Death Punch, mumble rap, most modern pop artists...
-
-
Back to the stuff you are listening to:
Make it Mellow:
-
-
-
The new years resolution crowd has finally started to taper off at the gym a bit. Still, the blood must flow on a friday.
And Ryan Martinie is an absolute creature on bass. Where do you find a jazz bassist that gets involved in metal? Exactly... He really made their sound.
-
The new years resolution crowd has finally started to taper off at the gym a bit. Still, the blood must flow on a friday.
And Ryan Martinie is an absolute creature on bass. Where do you find a jazz bassist that gets involved in metal? Exactly... He really made their sound.
The new years resolution crowd has finally started to taper off at the gym a bit. Still, the blood must flow on a friday.
And Ryan Martinie is an absolute creature on bass. Where do you find a jazz bassist that gets involved in metal? Exactly... He really made their sound.
Nice! I'm hearing a bit of Linkin Park if the bassist snuck in and controlled the mix.. And could play ?
Was on the way to the gym when I got hammered last week.. No idea when I'll get back
-
The new years resolution crowd has finally started to taper off at the gym a bit. Still, the blood must flow on a friday.
And Ryan Martinie is an absolute creature on bass. Where do you find a jazz bassist that gets involved in metal? Exactly... He really made their sound.
Nice! I'm hearing a bit of Linkin Park if the bassist snuck in and controlled the mix.. And could play ?
Was on the way to the gym when I got hammered last week.. No idea when I'll get back
Nice! I'm hearing a bit of Linkin Park if the bassist snuck in and controlled the mix.. And could play ?
Was on the way to the gym when I got hammered last week.. No idea when I'll get back
Les Claypool... Seriously, look up Martinie. The guy really is just that damn good.
By hammered you mean drunk? Because when I say I got hammered that's exactly what that means. Or am I missing something?
-
Nice! I'm hearing a bit of Linkin Park if the bassist snuck in and controlled the mix.. And could play ?
Was on the way to the gym when I got hammered last week.. No idea when I'll get back
Les Claypool... Seriously, look up Martinie. The guy really is just that damn good.
By hammered you mean drunk? Because when I say I got hammered that's exactly what that means. Or am I missing something?
Les Claypool... Seriously, look up Martinie. The guy really is just that damn good.
By hammered you mean drunk? Because when I say I got hammered that's exactly what that means. Or am I missing something?
On his other thread in here it was a vehicle collision while sitting at a light. He didn't say whether he was already hammered when it happened.?
-
LOL! ?
-
-
Nice! I'm hearing a bit of Linkin Park if the bassist snuck in and controlled the mix.. And could play ?
Was on the way to the gym when I got hammered last week.. No idea when I'll get back
Les Claypool... Seriously, look up Martinie. The guy really is just that damn good.
By hammered you mean drunk? Because when I say I got hammered that's exactly what that means. Or am I missing something?
-
One of the more beautiful voices ever, Judith Durham :
-
-
One of the more beautiful voices ever, Judith Durham :
One of the more beautiful voices ever, Judith Durham :
Speaking of Judith...
-
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login