What/Who are you currently listening to?
-
Nice! I'm hearing a bit of Linkin Park if the bassist snuck in and controlled the mix.. And could play ?
Was on the way to the gym when I got hammered last week.. No idea when I'll get back
Les Claypool...Ā Seriously, look up Martinie.Ā The guy really is just that damn good.
By hammered you mean drunk? Because when I say I got hammered that's exactly what that means.Ā Ā Or am I missing something?
-
One of the more beautiful voices ever, Judith DurhamĀ Ā :
-
-
One of the more beautiful voices ever, Judith DurhamĀ Ā :
One of the more beautiful voices ever, Judith DurhamĀ Ā :
Speaking of Judith...
-
-
-
-
-
-
Coolin' on the corner on a hot summer's day...
-
-
Channeling his best Bob Dylan is the late , great Tom Petty.
-
And speaking of "It don't matter to me baby!"
Here is Bob with his Positively 4th Street.Ā "You've got a lotta nerve........"
-
Dark Man X went onto that next place today.
RIP
-
-
The best MAGA rocker:
-
The best MAGA rocker:
The best MAGA rocker:
More overrated garbage music from the 70ās.Ā
-
The best MAGA rocker:
More overrated garbage music from the 70ās.Ā
More overrated garbage music from the 70ās.Ā
What ya need is a nice 60's song I clued my California born granddaughter to.
-
More overrated garbage music from the 70ās.Ā
What ya need is a nice 60's song I clued my California born granddaughter to.
What ya need is a nice 60's song I clued my California born granddaughter to.
Ted Nugent couldnāt carry a Beach Boys tune if it had a handleĀ
Most of the music that started in the 70ās is awful. Aerosmith, Ted Nugent, Kiss, Ā ALL DISCO.Ā
-
What ya need is a nice 60's song I clued my California born granddaughter to.
Ted Nugent couldnāt carry a Beach Boys tune if it had a handleĀ
Most of the music that started in the 70ās is awful. Aerosmith, Ted Nugent, Kiss, Ā ALL DISCO.Ā
Ted Nugent couldnāt carry a Beach Boys tune if it had a handleĀ
Most of the music that started in the 70ās is awful. Aerosmith, Ted Nugent, Kiss, Ā ALL DISCO.Ā
You can fuck right off with that.
70's Nuge, Aero & Kiss was solid.Ā 80's? Not so much.Ā You're off by a decade.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better š
Register Login