What/Who are you currently listening to?
-
A day late, but oh well
-
Speaking of Oh Well:
-
In honor of the dream this date in history that turned into one of the greatest all time hits.
-
-
As a friend said - it's basically Dream Theater and MetalCore combined. Of course Matt Greiner is an absolute monster behind a kit.
-
Time for a classical piece for cello and guitar out of Spain. Touching the soul as they say.?
-
In honor of the dream this date in history that turned into one of the greatest all time hits.
In honor of the dream this date in history that turned into one of the greatest all time hits.
I remember this well from my high school days when I used to DJ the sock hops in the high school gymnasium. A guy handed me this 45 record and asked me to play it.
"I can't get no" ...... and the rest is rock and roll history.
-
For those interested.
There is now available @ aarp.org/moa for members only of AARP a One Day University Lecture on The Genius of Beethoven's Symphonies. From today through July 14 you may tune in through your membership to watch/listen to the lecture. I will try it this weekend unless a huge honeydo list should materialize from the ether. ?
-
AARP is a liberal insurance sales organization. No thank you.
-
AARP is a liberal insurance sales organization. No thank you.
AARP is a liberal insurance sales organization. No thank you.
They do a very good job of documenting the latest scams against seniors. The rest I don't normally read. I certainly pay no attention to insurance they are peddling.
-
OK no more foolin' around.......................................................well maybe a little more.?
-
AARP is a liberal insurance sales organization. No thank you.
They do a very good job of documenting the latest scams against seniors. The rest I don't normally read. I certainly pay no attention to insurance they are peddling.
They do a very good job of documenting the latest scams against seniors. The rest I don't normally read. I certainly pay no attention to insurance they are peddling.
Nah, they suck.
-
-
Prince... Probably one of the more underrated guitarists of the last 30 years.
Sometimes I come back to this video to remind myself the guy could absolutely smoke it when he tried.
-
Prince... Probably one of the more underrated guitarists of the last 30 years.
Sometimes I come back to this video to remind myself the guy could absolutely smoke it when he tried.
Prince... Probably one of the more underrated guitarists of the last 30 years.
I'm not particularly a fan but I think that statement is true. I think the over the top flash kind of deflects from the actual skill he has.
Sometimes I come back to this video to remind myself the guy could absolutely smoke it when he tried.
-
And of course one of my favorites from Kansas, though I loved Dust in the Wind about equally.
-
I'm convinced this man's voice was born 10 years before him. An awesome folk, country, bluesy-delta sort of rock mix.
-
Prince... Probably one of the more underrated guitarists of the last 30 years.
I'm not particularly a fan but I think that statement is true. I think the over the top flash kind of deflects from the actual skill he has.
Sometimes I come back to this video to remind myself the guy could absolutely smoke it when he tried.
-
I'm convinced this man's voice was born 10 years before him. An awesome folk, country, bluesy-delta sort of rock mix.
I'm convinced this man's voice was born 10 years before him. An awesome folk, country, bluesy-delta sort of rock mix.
That place with the old tracks reminds me of an old ghost town in NE Colorado out in the prairie that was likely abandoned during the Dust Bowl. Lot of dead dreams that you can hear in the wind out there. Very desolate. Now a part of the Pawnee National grasslands. BTW loved that "old" voice.
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login