What/Who are you currently listening to?
-
AARP is a liberal insurance sales organization. No thank you.
AARP is a liberal insurance sales organization. No thank you.
They do a very good job of documenting the latest scams against seniors. The rest I don't normally read. I certainly pay no attention to insurance they are peddling.
-
OK no more foolin' around.......................................................well maybe a little more.?
-
AARP is a liberal insurance sales organization. No thank you.
They do a very good job of documenting the latest scams against seniors. The rest I don't normally read. I certainly pay no attention to insurance they are peddling.
They do a very good job of documenting the latest scams against seniors. The rest I don't normally read. I certainly pay no attention to insurance they are peddling.
Nah, they suck.
-
-
Prince... Probably one of the more underrated guitarists of the last 30 years.
Sometimes I come back to this video to remind myself the guy could absolutely smoke it when he tried.
-
Prince... Probably one of the more underrated guitarists of the last 30 years.
Sometimes I come back to this video to remind myself the guy could absolutely smoke it when he tried.
Prince... Probably one of the more underrated guitarists of the last 30 years.
I'm not particularly a fan but I think that statement is true. I think the over the top flash kind of deflects from the actual skill he has.
Sometimes I come back to this video to remind myself the guy could absolutely smoke it when he tried.
-
And of course one of my favorites from Kansas, though I loved Dust in the Wind about equally.
-
I'm convinced this man's voice was born 10 years before him. An awesome folk, country, bluesy-delta sort of rock mix.
-
Prince... Probably one of the more underrated guitarists of the last 30 years.
I'm not particularly a fan but I think that statement is true. I think the over the top flash kind of deflects from the actual skill he has.
Sometimes I come back to this video to remind myself the guy could absolutely smoke it when he tried.
-
I'm convinced this man's voice was born 10 years before him. An awesome folk, country, bluesy-delta sort of rock mix.
I'm convinced this man's voice was born 10 years before him. An awesome folk, country, bluesy-delta sort of rock mix.
That place with the old tracks reminds me of an old ghost town in NE Colorado out in the prairie that was likely abandoned during the Dust Bowl. Lot of dead dreams that you can hear in the wind out there. Very desolate. Now a part of the Pawnee National grasslands. BTW loved that "old" voice.
-
-
-
Guy riding his Yamaha..............................boogie woogie style.?️
-
Nothing says that what you have to be "listening to" has to be music.
Currently, I am listening to the newest Dune novel. This is not that, just a basic review of the Dune world:
-
-
ABR has some of my favorite musicianship in metal, between Matt Griener and JB Brubaker.
The smooth transition to tapping always gets me, starting @ 1:40 for anybody who gives a damn to listen.
-
-
-
Sad Day
4 years ago..
Today in 2017, Gregg Allman passes away at age 69 of cancer ?.. RIP friend..
#notforgotten ?
Sad Day
4 years ago..
Today in 2017, Gregg Allman passes away at age 69 of cancer ?.. RIP friend..
#notforgotten ?
We opened for him in Dayton many years ago. Had heard all the stories about alcohol and substance abuse et cetera. He was actually clean and sober, a wonderful guy and sang and played great.
WSS
-
This one is for the Gipper. He'd a picked it himself. One of a kind.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
Aunt Joanie's here 
