What/Who are you currently listening to?
-
Never
I've never been much of a rap fan. Always seemed to me to be non-singers who like to rattle off poetry, which is the category it should occupy, not music.
Neat.
-
Don't know whether to laugh or cry.
KK, c'mon man ?
a lil better
I still don't know why they continue to give Lester Binks (Drummer) the Shaft... He basically invented double bass speed metal drumming.. Came from a Jazz background.. Supposedly let him go because the wanted a drummer to play straight forward.. Then got Dave Holland.. Another drummer from a Jazz background... I always thought Les Binks was the BOMB!
-
And here is something especially for nickers. No one can use strings to relax you like Perlman & Mozart. Even directs it himself. Worth a listen for anyone.
-
-
-
A very talented group that is often overlooked because the bulk of their work was during that late 90's, early 2000's nu-metal era. At times they got lumped in with those acts.
-
Ive listened to Herbie Hancock / Headhunters over the years long ago,
and was blown away when I found this with Hancock - Dudamel and the LA Philharmonic Orchestra
doing Gershwins Rhapsody in Blue...
Not everyones cup of tea I know, and at 21 or so minutes long (pure joy to me)
-
-
-
Billy Joel wrote this one as a tribute to Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons.
-
-
Billy Joel wrote this one as a tribute to Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons.
Billy Joel wrote this one as a tribute to Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons.
I thought he wrote it for Christie Brinkley?
-
-
Heard this a minute ago. Always makes me turn up the stereo
-
I'll see your jailbreak and raise you another...
-
Bon Scott should could belt them out. Gone way way to soon
-
Well just in case it was not posted (too lazy to look thru the whole thing). "Long live rock and roll!"
-
Can’t stand Def Leppard.
-
The Matrix introduced me to RATM.
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
