What/Who are you currently listening to?
-
A very talented group that is often overlooked because the bulk of their work was during that late 90's, early 2000's nu-metal era. At times they got lumped in with those acts.
-
Ive listened to Herbie Hancock / Headhunters over the years long ago,
and was blown away when I found this with Hancock - Dudamel and the LA Philharmonic Orchestra
doing Gershwins Rhapsody in Blue...
Not everyones cup of tea I know, and at 21 or so minutes long (pure joy to me)
-
-
-
Billy Joel wrote this one as a tribute to Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons.
-
-
Billy Joel wrote this one as a tribute to Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons.
Billy Joel wrote this one as a tribute to Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons.
I thought he wrote it for Christie Brinkley?
-
-
Heard this a minute ago. Always makes me turn up the stereo
-
I'll see your jailbreak and raise you another...
-
Bon Scott should could belt them out. Gone way way to soon
-
Well just in case it was not posted (too lazy to look thru the whole thing). "Long live rock and roll!"
-
Can’t stand Def Leppard.
-
The Matrix introduced me to RATM.
-
-
-
I've always liked Moby's music at the end of every Jason Bourne movie.
I give you something badass like Rage, and you respond with.... Moby.
Sometimes Tex, I just don't know about you buddy.
-
Billy Joel wrote this one as a tribute to Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons.
Billy Joel wrote this one as a tribute to Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons.
I saw him in Cincy last week. I was never a huge fan but my 20 year old daughter was so fired up to see him that she cattle prodded me enough times to score tickets. One of those weird shoulda been the other way around situation l guess. It was actually a top notch performance.
If anyone else has seen him, is the flyswatter schtick something he’s done before or was that a one off? It was sort of this running joke where he kept swatting flies in between songs and l couldn’t tell if it was some sort of gag or if he was truly concerned about flies and just happened to have a flyswatter on top of his piano. The show was at Great American Ballpark, which is near the Ohio River, and the stage was set up in the outfield where routine flys are commonplace.
-
Aaaand l drove to Indy to see these guys last night. I was pretty stoked they opened with this number as it was the first record l scored from them back in the early 90s. The Furs still got it and Richard Butler still has one of the best voices in rock n roll. -
@ibleedbrown Family has seen Billy Joel 3 times..All indoors.. ^^ I've not seen a flyswatter placed on his piano once ^^^ Billy puts on a excellent show
3..matches the times I've seen a Tom Petty show
We may have to remix this top 10 list? ?
here's a pair that fall under most Underrated Tom Petty songs...
and keeping that list under 10 won't come easy...RIP TP ?
man..do I miss some new Tom Petty.. gone 4 years as of this Oct. 2nd
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
