What/Who are you currently listening to?
-
??
WSS
and you thought his Applebee's hit was garbage? ? this ? came next
I'll choose my Carolina Bars wisely to avoid hearing this ? on a Friday night...
-
Doing a little 70s on 7 at my desk. Let me try again then...
Our GL cover

https://arielsattic1usa.bandcamp.com/track/the-wreck-of-the-edmund-fitzgerald-2
Our GL cover

https://arielsattic1usa.bandcamp.com/track/the-wreck-of-the-edmund-fitzgerald-2
I didn't expect to like that as much as I did.
Well done.
-
Our GL cover

https://arielsattic1usa.bandcamp.com/track/the-wreck-of-the-edmund-fitzgerald-2
I didn't expect to like that as much as I did.
Well done.
I didn't expect to like that as much as I did.
Well done.
Thank you sir!
If you enjoyed that one, here is another. The second cover we've ever done aside from a Zep cover we did that never got done and isn't ready for prime time..
For late night consumption..
They always shrink me in the pics
️
-
I didn't expect to like that as much as I did.
Well done.
Thank you sir!
If you enjoyed that one, here is another. The second cover we've ever done aside from a Zep cover we did that never got done and isn't ready for prime time..
For late night consumption..
They always shrink me in the pics
️
-
-
-
I have been watching this of late.My wife and I were at this concert. We can be seen in the 3rd row, but no sense trying to point out where. Anyway, Travis Tritt does a nice job with this Charlie Daniels song. Tritt is under appreciated as a guitar picker.
-
I have been watching this of late.My wife and I were at this concert. We can be seen in the 3rd row, but no sense trying to point out where. Anyway, Travis Tritt does a nice job with this Charlie Daniels song. Tritt is under appreciated as a guitar picker.
I have been watching this of late.My wife and I were at this concert. We can be seen in the 3rd row, but no sense trying to point out where. Anyway, Travis Tritt does a nice job with this Charlie Daniels song. Tritt is under appreciated as a guitar picker.
Not a country guy by rule, But Travis is one of the few exceptions.
-
-
My wife is in a small local women's book club with Murphy's former English born spouse who was the inspiration for this greatest hit ever of his. They are still good friends and ironically he had a concert re-scheduled this past December after they got together about a week prior to the scheduled concert when she inadvertently gave him a non-covid virus which she did not know she had until the day after they went out together. Still it's a great listen after all these years. https://www.hccommunityjournal.com/article_fc2b98c2-7b12-11ed-92cf-0fd113e2ed67.html
-
-
Two classics about such a fine tradition here in our state. "They gotta lotta nice girls." ?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login