Skip to content

What/Who are you currently listening to?

Barber Shop Talk
917 32 36.3k 1
  • sydS syd

    @bob806 said:

    My favorite song, favorite band. 

    but what's strange is Heaven and Hell is my favorite Sabbath L.P

    Bob806B Bob806 wrote on last edited by

    @syd said:

    but what's strange is Heaven and Hell is my favorite Sabbath L.P

    It's good but for me true Sabbath is Ozzy & the 1st 8 albums. Love 'em all.

  • @syd said:

    but what's strange is Heaven and Hell is my favorite Sabbath L.P

    It's good but for me true Sabbath is Ozzy & the 1st 8 albums. Love 'em all.

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by

    @bob806 said:

    It's good but for me true Sabbath is Ozzy & the 1st 8 albums. Love 'em all.

    Like This

  • @syd said:

    but what's strange is Heaven and Hell is my favorite Sabbath L.P

    It's good but for me true Sabbath is Ozzy & the 1st 8 albums. Love 'em all.

    C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by

    @bob806 said:

    It's good but for me true Sabbath is Ozzy & the 1st 8 albums. Love 'em all.

    part of me wishes we had done this movie back in our senior class in high school.

       I'm country stodgy, but I can dance this good! (well, as soon as I get my left knee replaced......)

  • T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
  • sydS syd wrote on last edited by

    these mother fuckers should be in the goddamn HOF

  • tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by

     Heard Rage was nominated for the Rock Hall.  Had to kick today off with them.

  • W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by Westside Steve

    Got to admit it's a little bit funny listening to guys Rage Against, well, the Machine while doing their best to rake in as much profit as possible from it.

    Then again that's nothing new in entertainment and doesn't mean that whatever it is isn't entertaining. I think Will Rogers was one of the richest guys of his era.

    WSS

  • Got to admit it's a little bit funny listening to guys Rage Against, well, the Machine while doing their best to rake in as much profit as possible from it.

    Then again that's nothing new in entertainment and doesn't mean that whatever it is isn't entertaining. I think Will Rogers was one of the richest guys of his era.

    WSS

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by

    @westside-steve said:

    I think Will Rogers was one of the richest guys of his era.

    WSS

    Oh, WILL Rogers??!! Got a bit confused by this rock n roll star.?

  • AxeA Axe wrote on last edited by Axe

    Chillin tonight..

  • AxeA Axe

    Chillin tonight..

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by

    @axe said:

    Chillin tonight..

  • tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by

  • T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by

    An oldie but goodie in honor of our small high school friend Rhonda Rodgers who sadly died of a brain aneurysm at age 40. The song came out while we were in that high school and naturally we loved singing it to this lovely strawberry blond beauty. She loved our daily "serenade".  ?

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by gumby73

    those teenage concert flashbacks... ?

    @axe have you heard of this place in Sarasota,Fla. that Brian Johnson hits up when at home?

    The Irish Rover Pub ?. I've read some posting that the Pub has now closed.. but, saw some active posting as of 3 years ago w/Johnson still showing up at the same Pub... these...had to be crazy

  • tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by

  • nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by

    Listening to my good friend and composer Carl Baldesarre's new effort Grand Boulevard... You can find it here!

    https://carlbaldassarremusic.com/shop/

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by gumby73

    that Sunday morning / turn on your radio/ don't look in the mirror ?️  

    early in evening edit .. 

    Musical street corner beggars ?...  I only bring one request to tip ?

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by

    sitting out in our woods, listening to:

    you can see bigfoot tried to sneak up on me, but I finally got him on film. (left hand side)

  • sitting out in our woods, listening to:

    you can see bigfoot tried to sneak up on me, but I finally got him on film. (left hand side)

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by mjp28

    @calfoxwc said:

    sitting out in our woods, listening to:

    you can see bigfoot tried to sneak up on me, but I finally got him on film. (left hand side)

    That sounds so nice there cal / fox,  nothing like the beautiful sounds of nature to sooth your soul.    🙂

    Especially in this sometimes uptight  stressful world,  relax and just listen to the music all around you. 

    ......  Thanks,   mjp.

  • @calfoxwc said:

    sitting out in our woods, listening to:

    you can see bigfoot tried to sneak up on me, but I finally got him on film. (left hand side)

    That sounds so nice there cal / fox,  nothing like the beautiful sounds of nature to sooth your soul.    🙂

    Especially in this sometimes uptight  stressful world,  relax and just listen to the music all around you. 

    ......  Thanks,   mjp.

    C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by

    @mjp28 said:

    That sounds so nice there cal / fox,  nothing like the beautiful sounds of nature to sooth your soul.    🙂

    Especially in this sometimes uptight  stressful world,  relax and just listen to the music all around you. 

    ......  Thanks,   mjp.

    I actually have sat in our woods for hours, like if my Wifie is out on game night with the girls, or they go shopping out of town, etc. Now, if I could just get her to go with me for any length of time. I actually have a picture of a fox squirrel looking down at me from 7' above my head as I sat on the ground against that tree. Squirrel looked at me til I slowly took it's picture. I also have a pic of a Great Horned Owl baby on a branch. Kinda like having your own tiny national park.

  • @mjp28 said:

    That sounds so nice there cal / fox,  nothing like the beautiful sounds of nature to sooth your soul.    🙂

    Especially in this sometimes uptight  stressful world,  relax and just listen to the music all around you. 

    ......  Thanks,   mjp.

    I actually have sat in our woods for hours, like if my Wifie is out on game night with the girls, or they go shopping out of town, etc. Now, if I could just get her to go with me for any length of time. I actually have a picture of a fox squirrel looking down at me from 7' above my head as I sat on the ground against that tree. Squirrel looked at me til I slowly took it's picture. I also have a pic of a Great Horned Owl baby on a branch. Kinda like having your own tiny national park.

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by

    @calfoxwc said:

    I actually have sat in our woods for hours, like if my Wifie is out on game night with the girls, or they go shopping out of town, etc. Now, if I could just get her to go with me for any length of time. I actually have a picture of a fox squirrel looking down at me from 7' above my head as I sat on the ground against that tree. Squirrel looked at me til I slowly took it's picture. I also have a pic of a Great Horned Owl baby on a branch. Kinda like having your own tiny national park.

    I have left my "Outback" uncut about 3 week now because it's bambi time. Sure enough when I got back from my bluebird and blossoming Magnolia tree sighting bike ride, I went back there and found where mama and bambi had slept in the high wild grass the night before between us and our woods. Then late in the day there they were with mama munching the tall grass and bambi mooching off mama. I also love to make every kind of bird callback whistle usually to get them "talking" right back to me for extensive conversations. Nothing like natural sounds and sights in nature cal. I learned the sound of silence in the woods of my grandparents 70 acre place when I was growing up. Still enjoy it all to this day. Of course the grandkids think I'm crazy for talking to the birds all the time. But the cats like that they often come closer to see who their "rival" is. LOL!???