Skip to content

What/Who are you currently listening to?

Barber Shop Talk
917 32 36.3k 1
  • IbleedbrownI Ibleedbrown wrote on last edited by

  • W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by

    Just ran across one of those Battle of the albums kind of posts on facebook. Thumbs up for meat loaf or heart for kid a. I've never heard of kid a so I looked it up. Sounds like rubbish to me but to each his own.

    WSS

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by

    Night Ranger: with Cleveland's own Contemporary Youth Orchestra’. Album release date 10/20/23.

  • tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by

    Doing songs today that use bass as the lead.    

  • The Junkyard DogT The Junkyard Dog wrote on last edited by

  • IbleedbrownI Ibleedbrown wrote on last edited by Ibleedbrown

    Steve ‘N’ Seagulls are touring. Seriously good show if you get the chance. They’re basically a cover band, but from Finland, and banjos and mandolins are involved.

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by

     Lady Gaga's amazing tribute to Stevie Wonder 

    (the gal is gifted to sing any music genre)

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by gumby73

    Back in 1982..  Marauder tour

    A Hungover early Morning, wake up call from a sleeping Tent at Speedway Jam for Day 2 🙂 

  • Just ran across one of those Battle of the albums kind of posts on facebook. Thumbs up for meat loaf or heart for kid a. I've never heard of kid a so I looked it up. Sounds like rubbish to me but to each his own.

    WSS

    IbleedbrownI Ibleedbrown wrote on last edited by

    @westside-steve said:

    Just ran across one of those Battle of the albums kind of posts on facebook. Thumbs up for meat loaf or heart for kid a. I've never heard of kid a so I looked it up. Sounds like rubbish to me but to each his own.

    WSS

    Radiohead’s the band, “Kid A” the album. I never got big in to Radiohead either but they definitely have their fans. “Kid A” is arguably their Magnus opus. 

    I never really got to big in to Meatloaf either though. 

  • @westside-steve said:

    Just ran across one of those Battle of the albums kind of posts on facebook. Thumbs up for meat loaf or heart for kid a. I've never heard of kid a so I looked it up. Sounds like rubbish to me but to each his own.

    WSS

    Radiohead’s the band, “Kid A” the album. I never got big in to Radiohead either but they definitely have their fans. “Kid A” is arguably their Magnus opus. 

    I never really got to big in to Meatloaf either though. 

    W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by

    @ibleedbrown said:

    Radiohead’s the band, “Kid A” the album. I never got big in to Radiohead either but they definitely have their fans. “Kid A” is arguably their Magnus opus. 

    I never really got to big in to Meatloaf either though. 

    No doubt. Personal taste and generational attitude is about all you can figure.

    WSS

  • tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by

  • @westside-steve said:

    Just ran across one of those Battle of the albums kind of posts on facebook. Thumbs up for meat loaf or heart for kid a. I've never heard of kid a so I looked it up. Sounds like rubbish to me but to each his own.

    WSS

    Radiohead’s the band, “Kid A” the album. I never got big in to Radiohead either but they definitely have their fans. “Kid A” is arguably their Magnus opus. 

    I never really got to big in to Meatloaf either though. 

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by

    @ibleedbrown said:

    Radiohead’s the band, “Kid A” the album. I never got big in to Radiohead either but they definitely have their fans. “Kid A” is arguably their Magnus opus. 

    I never really got to big in to Meatloaf either though. 

    i have no problem with Kid A but O.K Computer was their best, anyway I allways thought their singer sounded like Neil Young

  • T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by

    Now here is an Everly Brothers sound alike in Stephen Sanchez.

    Compare it to Everly Brothers fairly similar song.

  • Night Ranger: with Cleveland's own Contemporary Youth Orchestra’. Album release date 10/20/23.

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by

    @gumby73 said:

    Night Ranger: with Cleveland's own Contemporary Youth Orchestra’. Album release date 10/20/23.

    i al way's liked rock in america,but i had to show the yougsters(back then they are probably in their 50's now) This

  • sydS syd wrote on last edited by syd

    hard to believe the singer is now in flogging molly,this shit is better

  • tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by

    While she has some songs that annoy the living hell out of me, I always felt this piece was haunting and sublime.

  • tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by

     I'm hungover, tired, and hungry, but won a leaf-blower and lottery ticket basket.   So it's all good.  

    Welcome to OcToolber, friends. 

    .

  • IbleedbrownI Ibleedbrown wrote on last edited by

    https://nowthatsclass.bandcamp.com/album/if-youve-got-nothing
     

    I’m wildly enthused by this. Big Clash vibes, and l really really like the Clash. 

  •  I'm hungover, tired, and hungry, but won a leaf-blower and lottery ticket basket.   So it's all good.  

    Welcome to OcToolber, friends. 

    .

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by

    @tiamat63 said:

     I'm hungover, tired, and hungry, but won a leaf-blower and lottery ticket basket.   So it's all good.  

    Welcome to OcToolber, friends. 

    .

    tool fucking sucks

  • sydS syd

    @tiamat63 said:

     I'm hungover, tired, and hungry, but won a leaf-blower and lottery ticket basket.   So it's all good.  

    Welcome to OcToolber, friends. 

    .

    tool fucking sucks

    tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by tiamat63

    @syd said:

    tool fucking sucks

    Step 1 - talk shit. 

    Ok, yep gotcha there, sir.  

    Step 2 - post a rebuttal song from a below average musician, who is a below average singer/front man and a hack of a film maker. 

    ..... I didn't see the 2nd part coming bubs. But that's a bold strategy, Cotton.  I'm disappointed in you.    What's next, Five Finger Death Punch?  Go for a soda and get back to me. 

    Edit:  you're still alright by me though. ❤️