What/Who are you currently listening to?
-
-
-
more from the russians .. Leonid and friends
-
For some Russians^^^ that was not horrible ^^
Bonfire ? & camp out ?️ in the woods of Lake Gaston on a Friday Night..
Hell Right ! It's going to be a Redneck Rebel--leeee
I got to get on the road, to go get set-up.. later gents !
and your more than welcome to curse my Country music posting on my return to Earth come Sunday... ? It's well Deserved...
-
I've noticed the different people post extremely different styles of music they really enjoy that others might find to be the most horrible shit they've ever heard. Ironic that nobody hates on each other because of that difference in taste? Unlike politics and Major League Sports. Just an observation.
?
WSS
I've noticed the different people post extremely different styles of music they really enjoy that others might find to be the most horrible shit they've ever heard. Ironic that nobody hates on each other because of that difference in taste? Unlike politics and Major League Sports. Just an observation.
?
WSS
Well perhaps you like this little ole song about a small town that really exists near San Antonio. ?
-
Yes!
F'k covid...
The song is an open-letter to someone (male or female) whom he has lost in his life. He's speaking to this person in a comparison between himself and that person and later goes on to give advice to this person.....
on how to deal with the inevitable changes we all face in life.
-
-
-
-
-
-
Sometimes, on those calm and quiet mornings, I reach deep into the bag for music while I'm making breakfast.
This was wrote with lyrics of a language she created to 'speak to God' with. Either way, I think it's a beautiful piece. Off the Gladitor soundtrack I think?
-
-
I've always loved the sound of this bass harmonica in this old song from the 60s. ?
-
-
-
It's new, but it feels "old".
I needed this.
-
-
Never
I've never been much of a rap fan. Always seemed to me to be non-singers who like to rattle off poetry, which is the category it should occupy, not music.
Neat.
-
Don't know whether to laugh or cry.
KK, c'mon man ?
a lil better
I still don't know why they continue to give Lester Binks (Drummer) the Shaft... He basically invented double bass speed metal drumming.. Came from a Jazz background.. Supposedly let him go because the wanted a drummer to play straight forward.. Then got Dave Holland.. Another drummer from a Jazz background... I always thought Les Binks was the BOMB!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login