Somebody has a new team to root for
-
Mavericks gear might replace Raiders gear 4 gang members
WSS
-
Fuk the NBA.
-
Mavericks gear might replace Raiders gear 4 gang members
WSS
Mavericks gear might replace Raiders gear 4 gang members
WSS
-
Mavericks gear might replace Raiders gear 4 gang members
WSS
The NBA posted on Twitter a few hours ago, that ALL NBA teams will play the National Anthem before tip off.
NBA - 1
Cuban - 0
-
I thought you were trying to tell us something like u were a switch hitter and was batting for the other team
-
Is that what you thought? How astute.
WSS
so wait ? ur gay ?
-
Is that what you thought? How astute.
WSS
so wait ? ur gay ?
-
I thought you were trying to tell us something like u were a switch hitter and was batting for the other team
I thought you were trying to tell us something like u were a switch hitter and was batting for the other team
well then this should have come across as u were not gay
It took you nearly four hours to come up with that retort?
na man I had no idea I was just fucking with u
party on and nice pic
-
Be careful, Woody may seek you out, just sayin..........?
-
I thought you were trying to tell us something like u were a switch hitter and was batting for the other team
well then this should have come across as u were not gay
It took you nearly four hours to come up with that retort?
na man I had no idea I was just fucking with u
party on and nice pic
well then this should have come across as u were not gay
na man I had no idea I was just fucking with u
party on and nice pic
Hey bud I completely understand I'm not upset just fucking around. That photograph his from a shoot we did for my third solo CD a pirate's life. My photographer suggested we go for a Pirates of the Caribbean look curly hair and makeup and shit. After we looked at the shots we all had a good laugh. It came out more Honey Boo Boo than Captain Jack Sparrow. So we went with Plan B.
WSS
-

-
well then this should have come across as u were not gay
na man I had no idea I was just fucking with u
party on and nice pic
Hey bud I completely understand I'm not upset just fucking around. That photograph his from a shoot we did for my third solo CD a pirate's life. My photographer suggested we go for a Pirates of the Caribbean look curly hair and makeup and shit. After we looked at the shots we all had a good laugh. It came out more Honey Boo Boo than Captain Jack Sparrow. So we went with Plan B.
WSS
Hey bud I completely understand I'm not upset just fucking around. That photograph his from a shoot we did for my third solo CD a pirate's life. My photographer suggested we go for a Pirates of the Caribbean look curly hair and makeup and shit. After we looked at the shots we all had a good laugh. It came out more Honey Boo Boo than Captain Jack Sparrow. So we went with Plan B.
WSS
hahahha
very sound choice
anyway getting a snow day here in portland so I ate gummy bear stocked up on vodka and beer and oh ya some food
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login


