Favre has landed in Minnesota
-
Alright, time for the head-to-head competition: who throws more picks in December, Favre or Cutler?
Dennis
-
The Vikings are a terrible matchup for the Browns, of course we start with them. I think Favre blew his arm out last year, I think he does ok due to the talent they have, but doesn't seal the deal.
-
Browns vs. Vikes just became the nationally televised game for Fox.
-
Bret Favre has earned the right to do what the hell he wants...
No veteran likes training camp... Favre doesn't need 4 weeks of grinding it to get his game together....
All he needs is reps with his receivers and you can attain that in shorts.... Learn the playbook, that he's probably had for the past month, get some feel with the receivers and then play the game....
Peace
T.Dawg
-
Even at 38 and worn out he is still better then DA/BQ. I don't think anyone here can dispute that with any facts. I give the guy credit. If he wants to play, and he changes his mind, who gives fukc? Minnesota thought they could use him.
Even at 38 and worn out he is still better then DA/BQ. I don't think anyone here can dispute that with any facts. I give the guy credit. If he wants to play, and he changes his mind, who gives fukc? Minnesota thought they could use him.
Favre threw for a ton of yards, but was 22tds to 22ints last year. He sucked in the last three games- 2TDs, 7 picks. Rating below 50. Cost Mangini his job. We'll find out soon enough if that was an injury, or age has caught up with him.
-
Farve should have came here to play for the Browns, where not scoring is celebrated and throwing picks in the end zone is forgotten the play prior.
-
I wonder what the Packer fans think of this? What would you think if Big Gay Ben came and played for the Browns? I think I'd puke.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login