Skip to content

Cobra Kai review

Westside Steve's Movie Reviews
12 7 838 1
  • I keep hearing where the show has been canceled.  Is that true? 

  • I keep hearing where the show has been canceled.  Is that true? 

    @the-gipper said:

    I keep hearing where the show has been canceled.  Is that true? 

     I don't think so. Please far as I can tell they have got a green light for one more season at least.  Season 5 is already reportedly In the planning stages.

    WSS 

  • I've tried watching it, but the poor fight scenes and bad acting don't help it.

  • I've tried watching it, but the poor fight scenes and bad acting don't help it.

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    I've tried watching it, but the poor fight scenes and bad acting don't help it.

     Both those things are true. I just think it's a fun series.

     Spoiler alert there was no nude scene with Elisabeth Shue.

    WSS

  • @diehardbrownsfan said:

    I've tried watching it, but the poor fight scenes and bad acting don't help it.

     Both those things are true. I just think it's a fun series.

     Spoiler alert there was no nude scene with Elisabeth Shue.

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

     Both those things are true. I just think it's a fun series.

     Spoiler alert there was no nude scene with Elisabeth Shue.

    WSS

    Does she show up in the series?  And does she look as good as she did back in the day (of course older, but you know).

  • Think that Johnny is not a bad guy. Just had bad role models like Kreese. Think that he is the main protagonist. And Daniel is like the secondary protagonist/main antagonist. More of the former now than the latter.

  • "oh are you one of those 'special' kids?"

    "My doctor said I might be on the spectrum"

    "I don't know what that is but get off it, pronto"

  • I keep hearing where the show has been canceled.  Is that true? 

    @the-gipper said:

    I keep hearing where the show has been canceled.  Is that true? 

    Nope a 4th and 5th season are imminent.. From what I understand... I wish I had a link to corroborate this..

  • @the-gipper said:

    I keep hearing where the show has been canceled.  Is that true? 

    Nope a 4th and 5th season are imminent.. From what I understand... I wish I had a link to corroborate this..

    @nickers said:

    Nope a 4th and 5th season are imminent.. From what I understand... I wish I had a link to corroborate this..

     I posted a link to an entire slew of shows that have been greenlighted.

    WSS

  • Just chiming in to say l watched it and really liked it. I’m not really a binge watch kinda guy but l flew through 3 seasons in like 2-3 weeks, which is fast for me. 
     

    I actually thought the fight scenes were pretty good and seemed to get better as the series went on. They generally do a great job of humanizing the characters so it’s less of a good guy/bad guy thing. And l love the near constant stream of 80s references.