Medina HS QB a top national recruit
-
OK, with the pandemic I did not pay a lot of attention to local high school football, so it is complete news to me that a Medina HS QB, who played just up the road some from me in Wadsworth, is a major recruiting prospect. He has gotten an offer from Notre Dame. Not sure who else may be looking at him:
https://notredame.rivals.com/news/ohio-qb-drew-allar-is-super-excited-by-notre-dame-offer
-
Also from rivals.com. he has medium interest IN/from 25 schools besides ND there's MICH, IOWA, PSU, PITT and a lot of MAC type schools. https://n.rivals.com/content/prospects/2022/drew-allar-259613#school-interests
-
As I said, this is the first I have heard about major schools having any interest in him.
-
He just committed to PSU
-
He just committed to PSU
A verbal commit for whatever that's worth today -but- hello Happy Valley and the BIG TEN !
SO what's the better deal ND or PSU ? I wonder if he "might" jump over to the BUCKEYES......later ?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login