Skip to content

2021 Browns Board Draft

The Browns Board
4 3 297
  • darren15D darren15 wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Anyone doing our draft this year ?  If so I would like my wife's Jaguars and whatever other team is next to them in the draft if that is OK ....

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by The Gipper
    #2

    I nominate you, unless you can hornswoggle someone else.    

    I cannot.  I expect to be on the road a couple of times between now and then and it is impossible to moderate this thing from  the road. Besides, I did it last year.  It takes some work as we both know.   But, I will take a couple of teams. 

    As usual...he who moderates gets to take the Browns.  I won't be getting the Browns. 

  • ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
    #3

    Seems like way more work and effort then it is worth guys, but hey, have at it.

  • Seems like way more work and effort then it is worth guys, but hey, have at it.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #4

    @ballpeen said:

    Seems like way more work and effort then it is worth guys, but hey, have at it.

    It IS a lot of work for the "commissioner".   It is not nearly as much for the participants.  You just have to follow along.   Someone usually posts a "best available" list periodically which can be referenced if it is your turn.