INCREDIBLE SHRINKING STIMULUS
-
the lefties LOVE being made fools of, I guess.
-
If he has another facelift his skin will disappear.
-
Isn’t this what you want? The Republicans think 400 was enough. I don’t get when Trumpettes criticize Biden when the outcome is a Republican win
-
Isn’t this what you want? The Republicans think 400 was enough. I don’t get when Trumpettes criticize Biden when the outcome is a Republican win
Isn’t this what you want? The Republicans think 400 was enough. I don’t get when Trumpettes criticize Biden when the outcome is a Republican win
How ignorant are you Joe ran on vote in Georgia Senators get a $ 2000.00 check right away and a $15 an hour minimum wage raise it's not about the spending it's about the LIES.
Biden's disapproval rating on the rise after a month in office
-
Isn’t this what you want? The Republicans think 400 was enough. I don’t get when Trumpettes criticize Biden when the outcome is a Republican win
Isn’t this what you want? The Republicans think 400 was enough. I don’t get when Trumpettes criticize Biden when the outcome is a Republican win
What does the Republicans have to do with the current Covid stimulus bill?
The Dims have the Senate, House, and 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.
If the Dems vote along party lines, whatever the Republicans want becomes irrelevant.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
