Is there anyone that does photoshop really good?
-
I am just wondering. I wanted a manip of a current browns player wearing white on white, only to change the pants to orange.
-
I am just wondering. I wanted a manip of a current browns player wearing white on white, only to change the pants to orange.
I am just wondering. I wanted a manip of a current browns player wearing white on white, only to change the pants to orange.
I can probably help. I've got moderate Photoshop skills, and my wife is very talented. She's good at photoshop, too.
-
I am just wondering. I wanted a manip of a current browns player wearing white on white, only to change the pants to orange.
I am just wondering. I wanted a manip of a current browns player wearing white on white, only to change the pants to orange.
I can help if Fooleeze can't. But can probably only spare some time before the game this Saturday.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login