2021 Pro Day Tracker
-
NFL Combine junkies hate Covid ?... Maybe once more events happen? We should see position* group leaders... So until that web wizard ?
shows up.. This will update live results daily
https://www.si.com/nfl/draft/nfl-draft/2021-nfl-pro-day-live-blog-tracker
-
NFL Combine junkies hate Covid ?... Maybe once more events happen? We should see position* group leaders... So until that web wizard ?
shows up.. This will update live results daily
https://www.si.com/nfl/draft/nfl-draft/2021-nfl-pro-day-live-blog-tracker
NFL Combine junkies hate Covid ?... Maybe once more events happen? We should see position* group leaders... So until that web wizard ?
shows up.. This will update live results daily
https://www.si.com/nfl/draft/nfl-draft/2021-nfl-pro-day-live-blog-tracker
Just curious, what is it that is supposed to be "tracked" in collegiate Pro Days? There is no player movement involved. Are you just tracking stats and performances? 40 times, vertical leaps, hand size etc.?
-
NFL Combine junkies hate Covid ?... Maybe once more events happen? We should see position* group leaders... So until that web wizard ?
shows up.. This will update live results daily
https://www.si.com/nfl/draft/nfl-draft/2021-nfl-pro-day-live-blog-tracker
Just curious, what is it that is supposed to be "tracked" in collegiate Pro Days? There is no player movement involved. Are you just tracking stats and performances? 40 times, vertical leaps, hand size etc.?
Just curious, what is it that is supposed to be "tracked" in collegiate Pro Days? There is no player movement involved. Are you just tracking stats and performances? 40 times, vertical leaps, hand size etc.?
I'm complicated ?... It's not how they play football.. We have piles of game-tape to see that ?.. But I like to track "Explosion Numbers".. It's not a perfect science..
but it's a small tool former GM Pat Kirwan developed, when a said linebacker/DE, has to open his hips & chase down guys like Lamar Jackson sideline to sideline ?.. here's a small example, than google for the rest to formulate... https://baltimoresportsandlife.com/kirwans-explosion-number-pass-rushers-2016-nfl-draft/
If you were to run recent guys like Darius Leonard/ Patrick Queen/ Devin White or Shaq Barrett, thru Pat's formula? Speed matter..but gifted quickness(explosion) getting to that said speed could really seal your pick.. Joe Thomas still sits 4th on Pat's overall explosion OL rankings.. I'll post some from this season's so called combine, when Pat starts finalizing..
-
just say'in...Ceedee Lamb ran a 4.5..Jerry Jeudy a 4.45..Claypool & Justin Jefferson 4.43's... Clemson WR Amari Rodgers was hand timed a 4.40.. Small'ish 5'9", but a solid 212 lbs..
after his pro day, he says this.. WR Amari Rodgers | Models game after Jarvis Landry and Steve Smith. Asked if he has a dream NFL team to play for: “Now I would love to play for my father for the Ravens. I didn't get to do that in college. Hopefully, God blesses me with that opportunity.”
Tee Martin (Rodgers father) is the WR coach for the Ravens... The Ravens drafted WR Devin Duvernay from Texas in the 3rd round last season. Whom has the same identical Combine metrics as Amari Rodgers...
stay tuned...
last season's combine to reference.. https://steelersdepot.com/2020-nfl-scouting-combine-results-tracker/
-
just say'in...Ceedee Lamb ran a 4.5..Jerry Jeudy a 4.45..Claypool & Justin Jefferson 4.43's... Clemson WR Amari Rodgers was hand timed a 4.40.. Small'ish 5'9", but a solid 212 lbs..
after his pro day, he says this.. WR Amari Rodgers | Models game after Jarvis Landry and Steve Smith. Asked if he has a dream NFL team to play for: “Now I would love to play for my father for the Ravens. I didn't get to do that in college. Hopefully, God blesses me with that opportunity.”
Tee Martin (Rodgers father) is the WR coach for the Ravens... The Ravens drafted WR Devin Duvernay from Texas in the 3rd round last season. Whom has the same identical Combine metrics as Amari Rodgers...
stay tuned...
last season's combine to reference.. https://steelersdepot.com/2020-nfl-scouting-combine-results-tracker/
just say'in...Ceedee Lamb ran a 4.5..Jerry Jeudy a 4.45..Claypool & Justin Jefferson 4.43's... Clemson WR Amari Rodgers was hand timed a 4.40.. Small'ish 5'9", but a solid 212 lbs..
after his pro day, he says this.. WR Amari Rodgers | Models game after Jarvis Landry and Steve Smith. Asked if he has a dream NFL team to play for: “Now I would love to play for my father for the Ravens. I didn't get to do that in college. Hopefully, God blesses me with that opportunity.”
Tee Martin (Rodgers father) is the WR coach for the Ravens... The Ravens drafted WR Devin Duvernay from Texas in the 3rd round last season. Whom has the same identical Combine metrics as Amari Rodgers...
stay tuned...
And I think he has more polish to his game than Duvernay.
-
just say'in...Ceedee Lamb ran a 4.5..Jerry Jeudy a 4.45..Claypool & Justin Jefferson 4.43's... Clemson WR Amari Rodgers was hand timed a 4.40.. Small'ish 5'9", but a solid 212 lbs..
after his pro day, he says this.. WR Amari Rodgers | Models game after Jarvis Landry and Steve Smith. Asked if he has a dream NFL team to play for: “Now I would love to play for my father for the Ravens. I didn't get to do that in college. Hopefully, God blesses me with that opportunity.”
Tee Martin (Rodgers father) is the WR coach for the Ravens... The Ravens drafted WR Devin Duvernay from Texas in the 3rd round last season. Whom has the same identical Combine metrics as Amari Rodgers...
stay tuned...
And I think he has more polish to his game than Duvernay.
And I think he has more polish to his game than Duvernay.
yeah, I like Rodgers a lot.. He's a natural hand catcher like Smith & Landry too.. He did have 6 drops last season he'd have to clean up.. but the guy has quite a route tree, with natural cuts that don't slow him down.. He's going to get open... I've got him tagged going to Roger's in Green Bay ? Randall Cobb 2.0
-
this Player-profile link could become a handy tool, once Pro days really get going https://www.playerprofiler.com
Proday Updates are really rolling in slowly on any link... Were still waiting on any Friday results... None are scheduled for Saturday & Some resume on Monday.. stay tuned
-
Analytics sign me up ?
-
NFL Combine junkies hate Covid ?... Maybe once more events happen? We should see position* group leaders... So until that web wizard ?
shows up.. This will update live results daily
https://www.si.com/nfl/draft/nfl-draft/2021-nfl-pro-day-live-blog-tracker
NFL Combine junkies hate Covid ?... Maybe once more events happen? We should see position* group leaders... So until that web wizard ?
shows up.. This will update live results daily
https://www.si.com/nfl/draft/nfl-draft/2021-nfl-pro-day-live-blog-tracker
Cosmi's numbers are insane... short-armed for an NFL OT tho.

I take it that the "L-drill" is the 3-cone by another name?
-
NFL Combine junkies hate Covid ?... Maybe once more events happen? We should see position* group leaders... So until that web wizard ?
shows up.. This will update live results daily
https://www.si.com/nfl/draft/nfl-draft/2021-nfl-pro-day-live-blog-tracker
Cosmi's numbers are insane... short-armed for an NFL OT tho.

I take it that the "L-drill" is the 3-cone by another name?
-
Georgia & Pitt pro days.. CB Eric Stokes was clocked at 4.28 at a fitness center pre-combine (Brandon Marshall/Florida) .... Eric Stokes just got under that today at his proday
-
Georgia & Pitt pro days.. CB Eric Stokes was clocked at 4.28 at a fitness center pre-combine (Brandon Marshall/Florida) .... Eric Stokes just got under that today at his proday
Georgia & Pitt pro days.. CB Eric Stokes was clocked at 4.28 at a fitness center pre-combine (Brandon Marshall/Florida) .... Eric Stokes just got under that today at his proday
Well, in my stupid mock draft, I said:
ROUND 2 -Eric Stokes, 6'1", 195. blazing fast, great cover cb
but I didn't know he was THAT fast.
I also admitted he probably wouldn't be there.
Yep - he ran a 4.25.
Now, I'm thinkin the Browns won't draft a lb or safety.... but Eric Stokes or Ajeez Ojulari, edge/lb with their first pick. Which might require a little bit of a trade up......
-
Georgia & Pitt pro days.. CB Eric Stokes was clocked at 4.28 at a fitness center pre-combine (Brandon Marshall/Florida) .... Eric Stokes just got under that today at his proday
This was buried down the page...
Illini WR Josh Imatorbhebhe had the jaw-dropping moment of the day with a reported 46.5-inch vertical jump. A transfer from USC, the redshirt senior is clearly a special athlete. He could hear his name called on Day 3 of the draft.
-
This was buried down the page...
Illini WR Josh Imatorbhebhe had the jaw-dropping moment of the day with a reported 46.5-inch vertical jump. A transfer from USC, the redshirt senior is clearly a special athlete. He could hear his name called on Day 3 of the draft.
This was buried down the page...
4 the 'Peoples-Jones' barely fits on the uniform now...Could you image me trying to spell this dudes name on here ? ? I'm good with Peeps jumping 44.5" ?
-
Georgia & Pitt pro days.. CB Eric Stokes was clocked at 4.28 at a fitness center pre-combine (Brandon Marshall/Florida) .... Eric Stokes just got under that today at his proday
Well, in my stupid mock draft, I said:
ROUND 2 -Eric Stokes, 6'1", 195. blazing fast, great cover cb
but I didn't know he was THAT fast.
I also admitted he probably wouldn't be there.
Yep - he ran a 4.25.
Now, I'm thinkin the Browns won't draft a lb or safety.... but Eric Stokes or Ajeez Ojulari, edge/lb with their first pick. Which might require a little bit of a trade up......
Now, I'm thinkin the Browns won't draft a lb or safety.... but Eric Stokes or Ajeez Ojulari, edge/lb with their first pick. Which might require a little bit of a trade up......
I really like how Berry is using free agency to set-up a BPA draft... https://thedraftnetwork.com/articles/free-agency-signings-affect-nfl-draft-browns-jaguars-patriots-washington-giants
I still have my 2 ACC favorite DE's..Pitts- Patrick Jones would fit really well with Takk McKinley now on board.Their playing techs are similar & based on edge speed.. Vernon's DE game ? is a Carlos Boogie Basham draft pick away..They play the same power DE techs
i don't matter.. but I'd prefer to move up in the 2nd and go get Richie Grant still.. he has played both Safety spots & Corner which this team could use..Grant would be ahead of Redwine.. And a health insurance plan to Delpit or Greedy.. I'm into the 2nd game of watching Stokes ? at Georgia.. he certainly has the feet & speed to Nfl cover..(and Georgia has 3 corners that can) But, I'd like to see better tackling tech's.. Stokes targets to high..low man wins & can be coached out of him.. I still don't see how Berry can miss staying at pick 26... but....
-
This was buried down the page...
Illini WR Josh Imatorbhebhe had the jaw-dropping moment of the day with a reported 46.5-inch vertical jump. A transfer from USC, the redshirt senior is clearly a special athlete. He could hear his name called on Day 3 of the draft.
This was buried down the page...
Can you give us the phonetical pronunciation of that?
-
This was buried down the page...
4 the 'Peoples-Jones' barely fits on the uniform now...Could you image me trying to spell this dudes name on here ? ? I'm good with Peeps jumping 44.5" ?
-
and I STILL can't buy his jersey for that reason...
Peeps is only 5 letters
-
I'll be adding Eric Stokes into the mix at pick #26.. Has the twitch of a good boundary corner.. https://thedraftnetwork.com/articles/eric-stokes-2021-nfl-draft-georgia-pro-day
A Giants reporter has a fairly good video Tracker going on https://www.giants.com/news/2021-pro-day-tracker-highlights-interviews-top-nfl-draft-prospects
TCU S Trevon Moehrig pro day is today.. Results pending later this afternoon..
Edit-https://www.nfl.com/news/tcu-pro-day-top-safety-prospect-trevon-moehrig-battles-through-bad-back
-
This was buried down the page...
4 the 'Peoples-Jones' barely fits on the uniform now...Could you image me trying to spell this dudes name on here ? ? I'm good with Peeps jumping 44.5" ?
4 the 'Peoples-Jones' barely fits on the uniform now...Could you image me trying to spell this dudes name on here ? ? I'm good with Peeps jumping 44.5" ?
That kid from Illinois last name reminds me of...
Bob Porter: We're gonna be getting rid of these people here... First, Mr. Samir Naga... Naga... Naga... Not gonna work here anymore, anyway.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
