Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. Political Discussion
  3. Hard to choose

Hard to choose

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Political Discussion
3 Posts 2 Posters 162 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
    • 39k Posts
    • 9k Reputation
    W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by Westside Steve
    #1

    Let me see… naked Asian girls and Chinese food or hillbillies without facemasks and sausage gravy…

    ?

    https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2021/03/10/panda-express-california-worker-lawsuit/

    https://www.cantonrep.com/story/news/2021/03/10/judge-weighing-testimony-lake-varsity-diner-mask-dispute/6937305002/

    www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
    1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • Ibleedbrown IbleedbrownI Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
      • 5k Posts
      • 2k Reputation
      IbleedbrownI Ibleedbrown wrote on last edited by
      #2

      I’m hitting paywalls on both links.

      W 1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • IbleedbrownI Ibleedbrown

        I’m hitting paywalls on both links.

        Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
        • 39k Posts
        • 9k Reputation
        W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by Westside Steve
        #3

        @ibleedbrown said:

        I’m hitting paywalls on both links.

        @ibleedbrown said:

        I’m hitting paywalls on both links.

         Yeah I guess that's the way things are going. I didn't get one from the 1st link but I did get 1 from the Canton rep

         The 1st one is about Panda Express restaurants taking heat for having team building Outings were there was some sort of stripping involved.

         2nd  Is a link to the Canton repository some stark county diner owner telling people that they didn't have to wear masks or socially distance if they didn't want to. The  Lake Varsity diner.  I think I'll go there for lunch. Hah.

        WSS

        www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
        1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply

        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

        Register Login
        Reply
        • Reply as topic
        Log in to reply
        • Oldest to Newest
        • Newest to Oldest
        • Most Votes


        Theme
        • System
        • Light
        • Dark
        The Browns Board Terms Privacy

        The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

        • First post
          Last post
        0
        • Forums
        • Recent
        • Popular
        • Users
        • Donate