Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. Political Discussion
  3. 30 million vaccine doses sitting in Ohio waiting for FDA approval

30 million vaccine doses sitting in Ohio waiting for FDA approval

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Political Discussion
6 Posts 6 Posters 276 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • jbluhm86 jbluhm86J Reacting Well Very Popular Conversation Starter Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
    • 3k Posts
    • 883 Reputation
    jbluhm86J jbluhm86 wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Business Insider: The US is sitting on millions of unused doses of the AstraZeneca vaccine, and says it won't share them with countries that might need them more

    "That which can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence”. - Christopher Hitchens "The universe is under no obligation to make sense to you". - Neil deGrasse Tyson
    1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • Browns149 Browns149B Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
      • 10k Posts
      • 2k Reputation
      Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Good thing I’m in WV. The day I was eligible, I signed up.

      I received an email and I got an appointment. 

      I received my 1st shot Wednesday 
       

      "And they don't really know even what they're talkin' about And I can't imagine what empty heads can achieve."
      mjp28M 1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • Browns149B Browns149

        Good thing I’m in WV. The day I was eligible, I signed up.

        I received an email and I got an appointment. 

        I received my 1st shot Wednesday 
         

        mjp28 mjp28M In Memoriam Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well Week One Done One Month Later One Year In
        • 18k Posts
        • 4k Reputation
        mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by mjp28
        #3

        @browns149 said:

        Good thing I’m in WV. The day I was eligible, I signed up.

        I received an email and I got an appointment. 

        I received my 1st shot Wednesday 
         

        WVA did it right, good for them !   Almost everyone there who has a brain and wants a covid-19 shot has one or can get one.

        ........oh I get my Phizer #2 Monday after a real bitch of a time to get an appointment and I'm 70 and just out of the hospital after 3 months.  Pure stupidity tons of demand and no supply.  Well that's finally getting straightened out.

        GO BUCKEYES, BROWNS, INDIANS, CAVS, YSU, NAVY and yes I like ND!
        1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • calfoxwc C Dedicated Very Popular Conversation Starter Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later
          • 64k Posts
          • 8k Reputation
          C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
          #4

          Wife got hers this week. I get mine in about two weeks unless something else comes up before that.

          1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • Kvoethe KvoetheK Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
            • 3k Posts
            • 924 Reputation
            KvoetheK Kvoethe wrote on last edited by
            #5

            I saw the AZ vaccine was causing strokes...some countries quit using it.

            I got the moderna injections...felt like a tetanus shot for a few days

            1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • DieHardBrownsFan DieHardBrownsFanD Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Collaborator Posting Machine First Post One Month Later Week One Done One Year In
              • 28k Posts
              • 6k Reputation
              DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
              #6

              They've had some patients develop blood clots in Europe and it looks like many EU countries will ban that particular vaccine.

              "You planning on having a long relationship with that glass or are you going to drink it? Drink up, man. Maybe we can get another.” - Janis Joplin, 1970.
              1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply

              Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

              Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

              With your input, this post could be even better 💗

              Register Login
              Reply
              • Reply as topic
              Log in to reply
              • Oldest to Newest
              • Newest to Oldest
              • Most Votes


              Theme
              • System
              • Light
              • Dark
              The Browns Board Terms Privacy

              The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

              • First post
                Last post
              0
              • Forums
              • Recent
              • Popular
              • Users
              • Donate