Skip to content

NFL Announces Plans for NFL Draft in Cleveland

The Browns Board
88 21 3.0k
  • I’m based in the States now not England lol

    Brits can fly into America unless they’ve been out of the U.K. for at least 14 days before they arrive at a US airport 

    VagitronV Vagitron wrote on last edited by Vagitron
    #16

    @londonbrown said:

    I’m based in the States now not England lol

    Brits can fly into America unless they’ve been out of the U.K. for at least 14 days before they arrive at a US airport 

    I meant I’m surprised they are even having people there live. It should be remote. You should move back! People are actively trying to die here. 
     

    “my mask messes with my oxygen levels!”

    ”im breathing in my own waste!”

    ”im a stupid dipshit asshole”

  • @the-gipper said:

    You say you are in the States now.....which state/city? 

    New Jersey

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #17

    @londonbrown said:

    New Jersey

    Where in Jersey? 

    Send me some pizza. 

  • @londonbrown said:

    New Jersey

    Where in Jersey? 

    Send me some pizza. 

    L LondonBrown wrote on last edited by
    #18

    @dutch-oven said:

    Where in Jersey? 

    Send me some pizza. 

    Hoboken. 
     

    Pizza in UK is terrible but here, I’m putting weight on fast ?

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Where in Jersey? 

    Send me some pizza. 

    Hoboken. 
     

    Pizza in UK is terrible but here, I’m putting weight on fast ?

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #19

    @londonbrown said:

    Hoboken. 
     

    Pizza in UK is terrible but here, I’m putting weight on fast ?

    Sinatra's hometown. 

    There's some great pizza in North Jersey. 

  • @londonbrown said:

    Hoboken. 
     

    Pizza in UK is terrible but here, I’m putting weight on fast ?

    Sinatra's hometown. 

    There's some great pizza in North Jersey. 

    L LondonBrown wrote on last edited by
    #20

    @dutch-oven said:

    Sinatra's hometown. 

    There's some great pizza in North Jersey. 

    Don’t be afraid to share....

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Sinatra's hometown. 

    There's some great pizza in North Jersey. 

    Don’t be afraid to share....

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @londonbrown said:

    Don’t be afraid to share....

    https://razzanj.com/

  • @londonbrown said:

    Don’t be afraid to share....

    https://razzanj.com/

    L LondonBrown wrote on last edited by
    #22

    @dutch-oven said:

    https://razzanj.com/

    Thanks, I’ve spent some time in Jersey City for work already. I’ll check it out. 

  • nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #23

    My Brother and I talked about going

    We'll see how things are as they get closer...

  • @the-gipper said:

    You say you are in the States now.....which state/city? 

    New Jersey

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #24

    @londonbrown said:

    New Jersey

    How the hell did that happen?  Of all the places.

  • @atom said:

    man hvnt u  heard the news covid is  a hoax

    It’s part of  why I steer very clear of the political board here. I’d make all of their lives a living fucking hell over there tho and I’d be a liar if it wasn’t enticing. I blocked gipshit for a reason so doing that would defeat the purpose. I agree with Dutch, they should remote it. 

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #25

    @vagitron said:

    It’s part of  why I steer very clear of the political board here. I’d make all of their lives a living fucking hell over there tho and I’d be a liar if it wasn’t enticing. I blocked gipshit for a reason so doing that would defeat the purpose. I agree with Dutch, they should remote it. 

    I see I am still in his head.  He can block me, but in him mind he cannot "ignore" me. 

  • @atom said:

    man hvnt u  heard the news covid is  a hoax

    It’s part of  why I steer very clear of the political board here. I’d make all of their lives a living fucking hell over there tho and I’d be a liar if it wasn’t enticing. I blocked gipshit for a reason so doing that would defeat the purpose. I agree with Dutch, they should remote it. 

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #26

    @vagitron said:

    It’s part of  why I steer very clear of the political board here. I’d make all of their lives a living fucking hell over there tho and I’d be a liar if it wasn’t enticing. I blocked gipshit for a reason so doing that would defeat the purpose. I agree with Dutch, they should remote it. 

    It's a losing battle trying to reason or post anything contrary to the prevailing far right stuff that goes for "news" over there. 

  • Seeing as it’s in Cleveland I was wondering if anyone was going to any of the events? 

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #27

    @londonbrown said:

    Seeing as it’s in Cleveland I was wondering if anyone was going to any of the events? 

    I'll almost certainly be making the trip, depending on how limited they make things. I got my second covid shot weeks ago, so theoretically I'm 95% immune.  🙂  

  • @vagitron said:

    It’s part of  why I steer very clear of the political board here. I’d make all of their lives a living fucking hell over there tho and I’d be a liar if it wasn’t enticing. I blocked gipshit for a reason so doing that would defeat the purpose. I agree with Dutch, they should remote it. 

    It's a losing battle trying to reason or post anything contrary to the prevailing far right stuff that goes for "news" over there. 

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #28

    @hoorta said:

    It's a losing battle trying to reason or post anything contrary to the prevailing far right stuff that goes for "news" over there. 

    Who is the moderator?

    Oh... yeah... ?

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Where in Jersey? 

    Send me some pizza. 

    Hoboken. 
     

    Pizza in UK is terrible but here, I’m putting weight on fast ?

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #29

    @londonbrown said:

    Hoboken. 
     

    Pizza in UK is terrible but here, I’m putting weight on fast ?

    Some great pizza ? joints in NE Ohio too !   

  • @vagitron said:

    It’s part of  why I steer very clear of the political board here. I’d make all of their lives a living fucking hell over there tho and I’d be a liar if it wasn’t enticing. I blocked gipshit for a reason so doing that would defeat the purpose. I agree with Dutch, they should remote it. 

    It's a losing battle trying to reason or post anything contrary to the prevailing far right stuff that goes for "news" over there. 

    U Unsympathetic wrote on last edited by Unsympathetic
    #30

    @hoorta said:

    It's a losing battle trying to reason or post anything contrary to the prevailing far right stuff that goes for "news" over there. 

    Frankly, it's disappointing.

    Just as one example, should be able to discuss how/why right wing econ talking points fairly easily can be shown to not personally benefit the people repeating them on that forum.. which could then lead to a discussion of how an economy could be arranged to benefit the demand side [them personally] rather than the top 0.1%.  And lead into a discussion of why the moderate/establishment of "both sides" agree with the defined right-wing point... and then a discussion of how to define an economic side.

    Of course, that would require comfort with nuance..

    Love or hate the author, Hate Inc is more correct every day..

  • @hoorta said:

    It's a losing battle trying to reason or post anything contrary to the prevailing far right stuff that goes for "news" over there. 

    Frankly, it's disappointing.

    Just as one example, should be able to discuss how/why right wing econ talking points fairly easily can be shown to not personally benefit the people repeating them on that forum.. which could then lead to a discussion of how an economy could be arranged to benefit the demand side [them personally] rather than the top 0.1%.  And lead into a discussion of why the moderate/establishment of "both sides" agree with the defined right-wing point... and then a discussion of how to define an economic side.

    Of course, that would require comfort with nuance..

    Love or hate the author, Hate Inc is more correct every day..

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #31

    @unsympathetic said:

    Frankly, it's disappointing.

    Just as one example, should be able to discuss how/why right wing econ talking points fairly easily can be shown to not personally benefit the people repeating them on that forum.. which could then lead to a discussion of how an economy could be arranged to benefit the demand side [them personally] rather than the top 0.1%.  And lead into a discussion of why the moderate/establishment of "both sides" agree with the defined right-wing point... and then a discussion of how to define an economic side.

    Of course, that would require comfort with nuance..

    Love or hate the author, Hate Inc is more correct every day..

    Nuance?  That is a dirty word there. As is intellect. 

  • NeroN Nero wrote on last edited by
    #32

    Derailing much, guys? It sucks that Cleveland had to host it this year with COVID. For what I sense from the comments on this board thecity would use some income from events like this one... 

  • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #33

    I'd like to attend. Need to read up on exactly what's being offered

  • I'd like to attend. Need to read up on exactly what's being offered

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #34

    @mld-woody said:

    I'd like to attend. Need to read up on exactly what's being offered

    I provided the latest details...not that there are any,  hereinabove. 

  • ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
    #35

    To me, it would be as boring as watching on TV.  Wake me up when the browns are on the clock.