Skip to content

NFL Announces Plans for NFL Draft in Cleveland

The Browns Board
88 21 3.0k
  • @londonbrown said:

    Hoboken. 
     

    Pizza in UK is terrible but here, I’m putting weight on fast ?

    Sinatra's hometown. 

    There's some great pizza in North Jersey. 

    L LondonBrown wrote on last edited by
    #20

    @dutch-oven said:

    Sinatra's hometown. 

    There's some great pizza in North Jersey. 

    Don’t be afraid to share....

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Sinatra's hometown. 

    There's some great pizza in North Jersey. 

    Don’t be afraid to share....

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @londonbrown said:

    Don’t be afraid to share....

    https://razzanj.com/

  • @londonbrown said:

    Don’t be afraid to share....

    https://razzanj.com/

    L LondonBrown wrote on last edited by
    #22

    @dutch-oven said:

    https://razzanj.com/

    Thanks, I’ve spent some time in Jersey City for work already. I’ll check it out. 

  • nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #23

    My Brother and I talked about going

    We'll see how things are as they get closer...

  • @the-gipper said:

    You say you are in the States now.....which state/city? 

    New Jersey

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #24

    @londonbrown said:

    New Jersey

    How the hell did that happen?  Of all the places.

  • @atom said:

    man hvnt u  heard the news covid is  a hoax

    It’s part of  why I steer very clear of the political board here. I’d make all of their lives a living fucking hell over there tho and I’d be a liar if it wasn’t enticing. I blocked gipshit for a reason so doing that would defeat the purpose. I agree with Dutch, they should remote it. 

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #25

    @vagitron said:

    It’s part of  why I steer very clear of the political board here. I’d make all of their lives a living fucking hell over there tho and I’d be a liar if it wasn’t enticing. I blocked gipshit for a reason so doing that would defeat the purpose. I agree with Dutch, they should remote it. 

    I see I am still in his head.  He can block me, but in him mind he cannot "ignore" me. 

  • @atom said:

    man hvnt u  heard the news covid is  a hoax

    It’s part of  why I steer very clear of the political board here. I’d make all of their lives a living fucking hell over there tho and I’d be a liar if it wasn’t enticing. I blocked gipshit for a reason so doing that would defeat the purpose. I agree with Dutch, they should remote it. 

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #26

    @vagitron said:

    It’s part of  why I steer very clear of the political board here. I’d make all of their lives a living fucking hell over there tho and I’d be a liar if it wasn’t enticing. I blocked gipshit for a reason so doing that would defeat the purpose. I agree with Dutch, they should remote it. 

    It's a losing battle trying to reason or post anything contrary to the prevailing far right stuff that goes for "news" over there. 

  • Seeing as it’s in Cleveland I was wondering if anyone was going to any of the events? 

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #27

    @londonbrown said:

    Seeing as it’s in Cleveland I was wondering if anyone was going to any of the events? 

    I'll almost certainly be making the trip, depending on how limited they make things. I got my second covid shot weeks ago, so theoretically I'm 95% immune.  🙂  

  • @vagitron said:

    It’s part of  why I steer very clear of the political board here. I’d make all of their lives a living fucking hell over there tho and I’d be a liar if it wasn’t enticing. I blocked gipshit for a reason so doing that would defeat the purpose. I agree with Dutch, they should remote it. 

    It's a losing battle trying to reason or post anything contrary to the prevailing far right stuff that goes for "news" over there. 

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #28

    @hoorta said:

    It's a losing battle trying to reason or post anything contrary to the prevailing far right stuff that goes for "news" over there. 

    Who is the moderator?

    Oh... yeah... ?

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Where in Jersey? 

    Send me some pizza. 

    Hoboken. 
     

    Pizza in UK is terrible but here, I’m putting weight on fast ?

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #29

    @londonbrown said:

    Hoboken. 
     

    Pizza in UK is terrible but here, I’m putting weight on fast ?

    Some great pizza ? joints in NE Ohio too !   

  • @vagitron said:

    It’s part of  why I steer very clear of the political board here. I’d make all of their lives a living fucking hell over there tho and I’d be a liar if it wasn’t enticing. I blocked gipshit for a reason so doing that would defeat the purpose. I agree with Dutch, they should remote it. 

    It's a losing battle trying to reason or post anything contrary to the prevailing far right stuff that goes for "news" over there. 

    U Unsympathetic wrote on last edited by Unsympathetic
    #30

    @hoorta said:

    It's a losing battle trying to reason or post anything contrary to the prevailing far right stuff that goes for "news" over there. 

    Frankly, it's disappointing.

    Just as one example, should be able to discuss how/why right wing econ talking points fairly easily can be shown to not personally benefit the people repeating them on that forum.. which could then lead to a discussion of how an economy could be arranged to benefit the demand side [them personally] rather than the top 0.1%.  And lead into a discussion of why the moderate/establishment of "both sides" agree with the defined right-wing point... and then a discussion of how to define an economic side.

    Of course, that would require comfort with nuance..

    Love or hate the author, Hate Inc is more correct every day..

  • @hoorta said:

    It's a losing battle trying to reason or post anything contrary to the prevailing far right stuff that goes for "news" over there. 

    Frankly, it's disappointing.

    Just as one example, should be able to discuss how/why right wing econ talking points fairly easily can be shown to not personally benefit the people repeating them on that forum.. which could then lead to a discussion of how an economy could be arranged to benefit the demand side [them personally] rather than the top 0.1%.  And lead into a discussion of why the moderate/establishment of "both sides" agree with the defined right-wing point... and then a discussion of how to define an economic side.

    Of course, that would require comfort with nuance..

    Love or hate the author, Hate Inc is more correct every day..

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #31

    @unsympathetic said:

    Frankly, it's disappointing.

    Just as one example, should be able to discuss how/why right wing econ talking points fairly easily can be shown to not personally benefit the people repeating them on that forum.. which could then lead to a discussion of how an economy could be arranged to benefit the demand side [them personally] rather than the top 0.1%.  And lead into a discussion of why the moderate/establishment of "both sides" agree with the defined right-wing point... and then a discussion of how to define an economic side.

    Of course, that would require comfort with nuance..

    Love or hate the author, Hate Inc is more correct every day..

    Nuance?  That is a dirty word there. As is intellect. 

  • NeroN Nero wrote on last edited by
    #32

    Derailing much, guys? It sucks that Cleveland had to host it this year with COVID. For what I sense from the comments on this board thecity would use some income from events like this one... 

  • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #33

    I'd like to attend. Need to read up on exactly what's being offered

  • I'd like to attend. Need to read up on exactly what's being offered

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #34

    @mld-woody said:

    I'd like to attend. Need to read up on exactly what's being offered

    I provided the latest details...not that there are any,  hereinabove. 

  • ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
    #35

    To me, it would be as boring as watching on TV.  Wake me up when the browns are on the clock.

  • @londonbrown said:

    New Jersey

    How the hell did that happen?  Of all the places.

    L LondonBrown wrote on last edited by
    #36

    @the-gipper said:

    How the hell did that happen?  Of all the places.

    I have to be in a state where gambling is legal for work purposes and NJ fitted bill best. 

  • @the-gipper said:

    How the hell did that happen?  Of all the places.

    I have to be in a state where gambling is legal for work purposes and NJ fitted bill best. 

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #37

    @londonbrown said:

    I have to be in a state where gambling is legal for work purposes and NJ fitted bill best. 

    Well there is some legal gambling in just about every state. Are you a croupier?

  • @londonbrown said:

    I have to be in a state where gambling is legal for work purposes and NJ fitted bill best. 

    Well there is some legal gambling in just about every state. Are you a croupier?

    L LondonBrown wrote on last edited by
    #38

    @the-gipper said:

    Well there is some legal gambling in just about every state. Are you a croupier?

    No I’m a gambler, online sports

  • L LondonBrown wrote on last edited by
    #39

    On that note if anyone is willing to sign up to online sports books for me (I can do it for you from NJ) I’ll pay you for every account you can get open ?

    I will also donate to the board for every person here who I get to sign up for me.