Skip to content

NFL Announces Plans for NFL Draft in Cleveland

The Browns Board
88 21 3.0k
  • @vagitron said:

    It’s part of  why I steer very clear of the political board here. I’d make all of their lives a living fucking hell over there tho and I’d be a liar if it wasn’t enticing. I blocked gipshit for a reason so doing that would defeat the purpose. I agree with Dutch, they should remote it. 

    It's a losing battle trying to reason or post anything contrary to the prevailing far right stuff that goes for "news" over there. 

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #28

    @hoorta said:

    It's a losing battle trying to reason or post anything contrary to the prevailing far right stuff that goes for "news" over there. 

    Who is the moderator?

    Oh... yeah... ?

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Where in Jersey? 

    Send me some pizza. 

    Hoboken. 
     

    Pizza in UK is terrible but here, I’m putting weight on fast ?

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #29

    @londonbrown said:

    Hoboken. 
     

    Pizza in UK is terrible but here, I’m putting weight on fast ?

    Some great pizza ? joints in NE Ohio too !   

  • @vagitron said:

    It’s part of  why I steer very clear of the political board here. I’d make all of their lives a living fucking hell over there tho and I’d be a liar if it wasn’t enticing. I blocked gipshit for a reason so doing that would defeat the purpose. I agree with Dutch, they should remote it. 

    It's a losing battle trying to reason or post anything contrary to the prevailing far right stuff that goes for "news" over there. 

    U Unsympathetic wrote on last edited by Unsympathetic
    #30

    @hoorta said:

    It's a losing battle trying to reason or post anything contrary to the prevailing far right stuff that goes for "news" over there. 

    Frankly, it's disappointing.

    Just as one example, should be able to discuss how/why right wing econ talking points fairly easily can be shown to not personally benefit the people repeating them on that forum.. which could then lead to a discussion of how an economy could be arranged to benefit the demand side [them personally] rather than the top 0.1%.  And lead into a discussion of why the moderate/establishment of "both sides" agree with the defined right-wing point... and then a discussion of how to define an economic side.

    Of course, that would require comfort with nuance..

    Love or hate the author, Hate Inc is more correct every day..

  • @hoorta said:

    It's a losing battle trying to reason or post anything contrary to the prevailing far right stuff that goes for "news" over there. 

    Frankly, it's disappointing.

    Just as one example, should be able to discuss how/why right wing econ talking points fairly easily can be shown to not personally benefit the people repeating them on that forum.. which could then lead to a discussion of how an economy could be arranged to benefit the demand side [them personally] rather than the top 0.1%.  And lead into a discussion of why the moderate/establishment of "both sides" agree with the defined right-wing point... and then a discussion of how to define an economic side.

    Of course, that would require comfort with nuance..

    Love or hate the author, Hate Inc is more correct every day..

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #31

    @unsympathetic said:

    Frankly, it's disappointing.

    Just as one example, should be able to discuss how/why right wing econ talking points fairly easily can be shown to not personally benefit the people repeating them on that forum.. which could then lead to a discussion of how an economy could be arranged to benefit the demand side [them personally] rather than the top 0.1%.  And lead into a discussion of why the moderate/establishment of "both sides" agree with the defined right-wing point... and then a discussion of how to define an economic side.

    Of course, that would require comfort with nuance..

    Love or hate the author, Hate Inc is more correct every day..

    Nuance?  That is a dirty word there. As is intellect. 

  • NeroN Nero wrote on last edited by
    #32

    Derailing much, guys? It sucks that Cleveland had to host it this year with COVID. For what I sense from the comments on this board thecity would use some income from events like this one... 

  • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #33

    I'd like to attend. Need to read up on exactly what's being offered

  • I'd like to attend. Need to read up on exactly what's being offered

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #34

    @mld-woody said:

    I'd like to attend. Need to read up on exactly what's being offered

    I provided the latest details...not that there are any,  hereinabove. 

  • ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
    #35

    To me, it would be as boring as watching on TV.  Wake me up when the browns are on the clock.

  • @londonbrown said:

    New Jersey

    How the hell did that happen?  Of all the places.

    L LondonBrown wrote on last edited by
    #36

    @the-gipper said:

    How the hell did that happen?  Of all the places.

    I have to be in a state where gambling is legal for work purposes and NJ fitted bill best. 

  • @the-gipper said:

    How the hell did that happen?  Of all the places.

    I have to be in a state where gambling is legal for work purposes and NJ fitted bill best. 

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #37

    @londonbrown said:

    I have to be in a state where gambling is legal for work purposes and NJ fitted bill best. 

    Well there is some legal gambling in just about every state. Are you a croupier?

  • @londonbrown said:

    I have to be in a state where gambling is legal for work purposes and NJ fitted bill best. 

    Well there is some legal gambling in just about every state. Are you a croupier?

    L LondonBrown wrote on last edited by
    #38

    @the-gipper said:

    Well there is some legal gambling in just about every state. Are you a croupier?

    No I’m a gambler, online sports

  • L LondonBrown wrote on last edited by
    #39

    On that note if anyone is willing to sign up to online sports books for me (I can do it for you from NJ) I’ll pay you for every account you can get open ?

    I will also donate to the board for every person here who I get to sign up for me. 

  • On that note if anyone is willing to sign up to online sports books for me (I can do it for you from NJ) I’ll pay you for every account you can get open ?

    I will also donate to the board for every person here who I get to sign up for me. 

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #40

    @londonbrown said:

    On that note if anyone is willing to sign up to online sports books for me (I can do it for you from NJ) I’ll pay you for every account you can get open ?

    I will also donate to the board for every person here who I get to sign up for me. 

    I am only a very rare gambler except on the local lottery which I usually put  6 bucks down per week.  The online thing seems overwhelming to me.  Thanks for the offer. 

  • @londonbrown said:

    On that note if anyone is willing to sign up to online sports books for me (I can do it for you from NJ) I’ll pay you for every account you can get open ?

    I will also donate to the board for every person here who I get to sign up for me. 

    I am only a very rare gambler except on the local lottery which I usually put  6 bucks down per week.  The online thing seems overwhelming to me.  Thanks for the offer. 

    L LondonBrown wrote on last edited by
    #41

    @the-gipper said:

    I am only a very rare gambler except on the local lottery which I usually put  6 bucks down per week.  The online thing seems overwhelming to me.  Thanks for the offer. 

    You’d never have to place a bet ?

  • On that note if anyone is willing to sign up to online sports books for me (I can do it for you from NJ) I’ll pay you for every account you can get open ?

    I will also donate to the board for every person here who I get to sign up for me. 

    DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #42

    @londonbrown said:

    On that note if anyone is willing to sign up to online sports books for me (I can do it for you from NJ) I’ll pay you for every account you can get open ?

    I will also donate to the board for every person here who I get to sign up for me. 

    Is this Tony Soprano?

  • @londonbrown said:

    On that note if anyone is willing to sign up to online sports books for me (I can do it for you from NJ) I’ll pay you for every account you can get open ?

    I will also donate to the board for every person here who I get to sign up for me. 

    Is this Tony Soprano?

    L LondonBrown wrote on last edited by
    #43

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Is this Tony Soprano?

    Putting Meadow in the bath is a pleasure I’ve yet to experience unfortunately 

  • TopDawg31T TopDawg31 wrote on last edited by
    #44

    Attending and hoping to set up GNATS Tailgate in the Burke lot.

    GNATS TAILGATERS

  • Attending and hoping to set up GNATS Tailgate in the Burke lot.

    GNATS TAILGATERS

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #45

    @topdawg31 said:

    Attending and hoping to set up GNATS Tailgate in the Burke lot.

    GNATS TAILGATERS

    As long as we have a TV, it's cool Steve.  🙂  

  • Attending and hoping to set up GNATS Tailgate in the Burke lot.

    GNATS TAILGATERS

    ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
    #46

    @topdawg31 said:

    Attending and hoping to set up GNATS Tailgate in the Burke lot.

    GNATS TAILGATERS

    I have joined up with your group a time or two while walking the lot.

  • Attending and hoping to set up GNATS Tailgate in the Burke lot.

    GNATS TAILGATERS

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #47

    @topdawg31 said:

    Attending and hoping to set up GNATS Tailgate in the Burke lot.

    GNATS TAILGATERS

    Where are they supposed to be setting up the stage area?