Browns Board Free For All Mock Draft
-
Seahawks take Joe Tryon Edge Washington BPA meets biggest need.
-
Seahawks take Joe Tryon Edge Washington BPA meets biggest need.
Seahawks take Joe Tryon Edge Washington BPA meets biggest need.
Good pick, but the Seahawks biggest need is to keep Russell Wilson happy. Not sure a DE does that.
Rams are on the clock.
By the way....we are 7 picks from the end of the 2d round. What is the collective pleasure about continuing to the 3rd round?
-
LA Rams select
Ifeatu Melinfonwu CB Syracuse
-
Seahawks take Joe Tryon Edge Washington BPA meets biggest need.
Good pick, but the Seahawks biggest need is to keep Russell Wilson happy. Not sure a DE does that.
Rams are on the clock.
By the way....we are 7 picks from the end of the 2d round. What is the collective pleasure about continuing to the 3rd round?
Good pick, but the Seahawks biggest need is to keep Russell Wilson happy. Not sure a DE does that.
Rams are on the clock.
By the way....we are 7 picks from the end of the 2d round. What is the collective pleasure about continuing to the 3rd round?
I’m in for round three but call it a day after that when we get into the future Taco Bell employees ?
-
Seahawks take Joe Tryon Edge Washington BPA meets biggest need.
Seahawks take Joe Tryon Edge Washington BPA meets biggest need.
Local lad too, I like that one
-
Good pick, but the Seahawks biggest need is to keep Russell Wilson happy. Not sure a DE does that.
Rams are on the clock.
By the way....we are 7 picks from the end of the 2d round. What is the collective pleasure about continuing to the 3rd round?
I’m in for round three but call it a day after that when we get into the future Taco Bell employees ?
I’m in for round three but call it a day after that when we get into the future Taco Bell employees ?
3 rounds sound reasonable.
-
I’m in for round three but call it a day after that when we get into the future Taco Bell employees ?
3 rounds sound reasonable.
3 rounds sound reasonable.
I will need someone else likely to moderate the third round then, as I will be out of town for 10 days starting Sunday and will not be able to do so. I can handle things through Saturday.
By the way; Ravens are on the clock. Who wants them?
-
Why would we take Moehrig after just signing John Johnson. If anyone was taken, it would have been a different edge. Draftnetwork had Browning the #18 overall pick...and the most versatile LB/S in the draft.
nope they more the marrier
-
Zombo said:
It's not going to be a linebacker or a safety.
We just spent a huge contract on the best safety in free agency. We spent a high second on a highly rated safety last year. And we traded for Ronnie Harrison. You guys still want a safety?
And we are not a team that invests high picks on linebackers (Unless the are hybrid DE edge rushers).
Z
i was just amazed that gip picked a lb and bpa if moering is there would be bpa
-
I lived in Baltimore for 5.5 yrs and twice got Ravens/Browns seats with a buddy on the turf level at the 40 yard line when the last game of the season was there.
Ravens take Jamin Davis [LB, Kentucky]
Browns on the clock. I unanimously forbid a LB from being the pick.
-
Zombo said:
It's not going to be a linebacker or a safety.
We just spent a huge contract on the best safety in free agency. We spent a high second on a highly rated safety last year. And we traded for Ronnie Harrison. You guys still want a safety?
And we are not a team that invests high picks on linebackers (Unless the are hybrid DE edge rushers).
Z
i was just amazed that gip picked a lb and bpa if moering is there would be bpa
i was just amazed that gip picked a lb and bpa if moering is there would be bpa
How many days have you been sleeping? When did you last make a pick on here. Quit being a Goober and get in the game. You have had 2 hours to make the Browns second round pick and haven't stepped up, so I am.
-
The Cleveland Browns select:
Eric Stokes CB Georgia
The Saints are on the clock
-
Saints biggest offseason need is an upgrade at safety next to marcus williams.
Jevon Holland [S, Oregon]
Bills up.
I'd think we should be done before Sat w round 3.. but let's pick up the pace from here on out.
-
The Cleveland Browns select:
Eric Stokes CB Georgia
The Saints are on the clock
The Cleveland Browns select:
Eric Stokes CB Georgia
The Saints are on the clock
I see you liked my almost used Stokes pick which apparently was a minute behind last time I tried to take him. Good CB. Too bad cause the Saints could have used him.
-
Saints will still go with a CB, Elijah Molden Washington
-
Saints will still go with a CB, Elijah Molden Washington
Saints will still go with a CB, Elijah Molden Washington
He was the other guy I considered for the Browns however....I have 2 picks for the Saints, and the other one was up first per what I see. So we need to disallow this.
.......Buffalo Bills .are on the clock.
-
Round 3
65) Jacksonville Jaguars...Liam Eichenberg OT Notre Dame
66) New York Jets....Creed Humphrey OC/OC Oklahoma
67) Houston Texans.....Patrick Jones DE Pitt
68) Atlanta Falcons....Ronnie Perkins DE Oklahoma
69) Cincinnati Bengals....Osa Odighizuwa DE UCLA
70) Philadelphia Eagles....Andre Cisco Safety Syracuse
71) Denver Broncos.....Ben Cleveland OG Georgia
72) Detroit Lions.....Deonte Brown OC Alabama
73) Carolina Panthers....Paul Adebo CB Stanford
74) Washington Football Team (from San Francisco 49ers).....Kellen Mound QB Texas A&M
75) Dallas Cowboys.....James Hudson OT Cincinnati
76) New York Giants.....Jordan Smith Edge UAB
77) Los Angeles Chargers Adetokunbo Ogundeji DE Notre Dame
78) Minnesota Vikings....Hamseh Nasirildeen Safety Florida St.
79) Las Vegas Raiders (from Arizona Cardinals)
80) Las Vegas Raiders
81) Miami Dolphins
82) Washington Football Team
83) Chicago Bears
84) Philadelphia Eagles (from Indianapolis Colts)
85) Tennessee Titans
86) New York Jets (from Seattle Seahawks)
87) Pittsburgh Steelers
88) Los Angeles Rams
89) Cleveland Browns
90) Minnesota Vikings (from Baltimore Ravens)
91) Cleveland Browns (from New Orleans Saints)
92) Green Bay Packers
93) Buffalo Bills
94) Kansas City Chiefs
95) Tampa Bay Buccaneers
96) New England Patriots (compensatory selection)
97) Los Angeles Chargers (compensatory selection)
98) New Orleans Saints (compensatory selection)
99) Dallas Cowboys (compensatory selection)
100) Tennessee Titans (compensatory selection)
101) Detroit Lions (from Los Angeles Rams; compensatory selection)
102) San Francisco 49ers (special compensatory selection)
103) Los Angeles Rams (special compensatory selection)
104) Baltimore Ravens (special compensatory selection)
105) New Orleans Saints (special compensatory selection) -
Please refresh that browser before posting.. timestamps don't lie, I made the Saints pick an hour before TexasAg.
And I'd still bet Saints would rather have Holland over Molden..
-
Please refresh that browser before posting.. timestamps don't lie, I made the Saints pick an hour before TexasAg.
And I'd still bet Saints would rather have Holland over Molden..
Please refresh that browser before posting.. timestamps don't lie, I made the Saints pick an hour before TexasAg.
And I'd still bet Saints would rather have Holland over Molden..
I noted that, and accepted your pick and disallowed Molden.
-
Ok then, the Bills need a CB more than any other player and they will take Molden. So there.?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login