Skip to content

Browns Board Free For All Mock Draft

The Browns Board
178 14 5.8k
  • ATOMA ATOM wrote on last edited by

    Zombo said:

    It's not going to be a linebacker or a safety.

    We just spent a huge contract on the best safety in free agency. We spent a high second on a highly rated safety last year. And we traded for Ronnie Harrison. You guys still want a safety?

    And we are not a team that invests high picks on linebackers (Unless the are hybrid DE edge rushers).

    Z

    i was just amazed that gip picked a lb and bpa if moering is there would be bpa 

  • U Unsympathetic wrote on last edited by Unsympathetic

    I lived in Baltimore for 5.5 yrs and twice got Ravens/Browns seats with a buddy on the turf level at the 40 yard line when the last game of the season was there.

    Ravens take Jamin Davis [LB, Kentucky]

    Browns on the clock.  I unanimously forbid a LB from being the pick.

  • Zombo said:

    It's not going to be a linebacker or a safety.

    We just spent a huge contract on the best safety in free agency. We spent a high second on a highly rated safety last year. And we traded for Ronnie Harrison. You guys still want a safety?

    And we are not a team that invests high picks on linebackers (Unless the are hybrid DE edge rushers).

    Z

    i was just amazed that gip picked a lb and bpa if moering is there would be bpa 

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by The Gipper

    @atom said:

    i was just amazed that gip picked a lb and bpa if moering is there would be bpa 

    How many days have you been sleeping?   When did you last make a pick on here.    Quit being a Goober and get in the game.  You have had 2 hours to make the Browns second round pick and haven't  stepped  up,  so I am.  

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by The Gipper

    The Cleveland Browns  select:

    Eric  Stokes    CB  Georgia

    The Saints are on the clock

  • U Unsympathetic wrote on last edited by Unsympathetic

    Saints biggest offseason need is an upgrade at safety next to marcus williams.

    Jevon Holland [S, Oregon]

    Bills up.

    I'd think we should be done before Sat w round 3.. but let's pick up the pace from here on out.

  • The Cleveland Browns  select:

    Eric  Stokes    CB  Georgia

    The Saints are on the clock

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by TexasAg1969

    @the-gipper said:

    The Cleveland Browns  select:

    Eric  Stokes    CB  Georgia

    The Saints are on the clock

    I see you liked my almost used Stokes pick which apparently was a minute behind last time I tried to take him. Good CB. Too bad cause the Saints could have used him.

  • T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by

    Saints will still go with a CB,  Elijah Molden   Washington

  • Saints will still go with a CB,  Elijah Molden   Washington

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by The Gipper

    @texasag1969 said:

    Saints will still go with a CB,  Elijah Molden   Washington

    He was the other guy I considered for the Browns however....I have 2 picks for the Saints,   and the other one was up first per what I see.  So we need to disallow this.

    .......Buffalo Bills .are on the clock.

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by The Gipper

    Round 3

    65) Jacksonville Jaguars...Liam Eichenberg  OT  Notre Dame 
    66) New York Jets....Creed Humphrey   OC/OC  Oklahoma
    67) Houston Texans.....Patrick Jones   DE  Pitt
    68) Atlanta Falcons....Ronnie Perkins   DE  Oklahoma
    69) Cincinnati Bengals....Osa Odighizuwa   DE  UCLA
    70) Philadelphia Eagles....Andre Cisco  Safety  Syracuse
    71) Denver Broncos.....Ben Cleveland  OG  Georgia
    72) Detroit Lions.....Deonte Brown  OC  Alabama
    73) Carolina Panthers....Paul Adebo  CB  Stanford
    74) Washington Football Team (from San Francisco 49ers).....Kellen Mound  QB  Texas A&M
    75) Dallas Cowboys.....James Hudson OT  Cincinnati
    76) New York Giants.....Jordan Smith  Edge  UAB
    77) Los Angeles Chargers Adetokunbo Ogundeji   DE  Notre Dame
    78) Minnesota Vikings....Hamseh Nasirildeen   Safety   Florida St. 
    79) Las Vegas Raiders (from Arizona Cardinals)
    80) Las Vegas Raiders
    81) Miami Dolphins
    82) Washington Football Team
    83) Chicago Bears
    84) Philadelphia Eagles (from Indianapolis Colts)
    85) Tennessee Titans
    86) New York Jets (from Seattle Seahawks)
    87) Pittsburgh Steelers
    88) Los Angeles Rams
    89) Cleveland Browns
    90) Minnesota Vikings (from Baltimore Ravens)
    91) Cleveland Browns (from New Orleans Saints)
    92) Green Bay Packers
    93) Buffalo Bills
    94) Kansas City Chiefs
    95) Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    96) New England Patriots (compensatory selection)
    97) Los Angeles Chargers (compensatory selection)
    98) New Orleans Saints (compensatory selection)
    99) Dallas Cowboys (compensatory selection)
    100) Tennessee Titans (compensatory selection)
    101) Detroit Lions (from Los Angeles Rams; compensatory selection)
    102) San Francisco 49ers (special compensatory selection)
    103) Los Angeles Rams (special compensatory selection)
    104) Baltimore Ravens (special compensatory selection)
    105) New Orleans Saints (special compensatory selection)

  • U Unsympathetic wrote on last edited by Unsympathetic

    Please refresh that browser before posting.. timestamps don't lie, I made the Saints pick an hour before TexasAg.

    And I'd still bet Saints would rather have Holland over Molden..

  • Please refresh that browser before posting.. timestamps don't lie, I made the Saints pick an hour before TexasAg.

    And I'd still bet Saints would rather have Holland over Molden..

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @unsympathetic said:

    Please refresh that browser before posting.. timestamps don't lie, I made the Saints pick an hour before TexasAg.

    And I'd still bet Saints would rather have Holland over Molden..

    I noted that,  and accepted your pick and disallowed  Molden.

  • T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by

    Ok then, the Bills need a CB more than any other player and they will take Molden.  So there.?

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by The Gipper

    Best Available per CBS Sports:

    50.  Nick Bolton  LB  Missouri

    51. Tylan Wallace  WR  OK State

    53. Hamsah Nasirildeen   Safety Florida St.

    55. Ronnie Perkins  DE  Oklahoma

    56. Samuel Cosmi  OT  Texas

    58. Creed Humphries   Center   Oklahoma

    59.  Richie Grant  Safety  Central Florida

    60. Alim McNeill  DT  NC St.

    61. Patrick Jones   Edge  Pitt

    63.  Andre Cisco  Safety  Syracuse

    67.  Michael Carter   RB  North Carolina. 

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by gumby73

    Bet ya can't name a starting LB playing in GB ? ?..... Za'Darius Smith gets some help

    Green Bay Packers select...LB Missouri Nick Bolton 

    KC Chiefs are on the clock

  • The Vag is sleeping this one out again, so the Pukes take Eric Stokes  CB   Georgia whom both Walter and drafttek think is better than the Syracuse CB.

    VagitronV Vagitron wrote on last edited by

    @texasag1969 said:

    The Vag is sleeping this one out again, so the Pukes take Eric Stokes  CB   Georgia whom both Walter and drafttek think is better than the Syracuse CB.

    Hey! I knew nothing about this and I don't check the board everyday. Im also stupid busy right now with our business and just life in general. I do like stokes and thats probably who I would have drafted. I don't know who went in the first. Where is the current draft list? Either way without someone having my phone number I'm always going to miss these currently. I don't mind handing out my number but I'm sure as shit not posting it here. ?

    I don't want to see gipper naked. ?? 

  • @texasag1969 said:

    The Vag is sleeping this one out again, so the Pukes take Eric Stokes  CB   Georgia whom both Walter and drafttek think is better than the Syracuse CB.

    Hey! I knew nothing about this and I don't check the board everyday. Im also stupid busy right now with our business and just life in general. I do like stokes and thats probably who I would have drafted. I don't know who went in the first. Where is the current draft list? Either way without someone having my phone number I'm always going to miss these currently. I don't mind handing out my number but I'm sure as shit not posting it here. ?

    I don't want to see gipper naked. ?? 

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by

    @vagitron said:

    Hey! I knew nothing about this and I don't check the board everyday. Im also stupid busy right now with our business and just life in general. I do like stokes and thats probably who I would have drafted. I don't know who went in the first. Where is the current draft list? Either way without someone having my phone number I'm always going to miss these currently. I don't mind handing out my number but I'm sure as shit not posting it here. ?

    I don't want to see gipper naked. ?? 

    Sorry but gip stole him back since someone else was choosing at the same time I was. So you got the N.C. RB instead. He beat me by 4 min.

  • Let's keep this going.. 

    They've put a lot of draft capital into DB recently, so although Melinfonwu is certainly appealing, Steelers haven't had a competent RB since LeVeon left.

    Javonte Williams [RB, North Carolina]

    VagitronV Vagitron wrote on last edited by

    @unsympathetic said:

    Let's keep this going.. 

    They've put a lot of draft capital into DB recently, so although Melinfonwu is certainly appealing, Steelers haven't had a competent RB since LeVeon left.

    Javonte Williams [RB, North Carolina]

    I also like Williams but the steelers sent no one to that pro day. Connor was/is also a good running back but he could never stay healthy. It's why he's still out of a job. I think Harris is very likely in the first. If not I think it could be sermon later in the draft. 

  • @vagitron said:

    Hey! I knew nothing about this and I don't check the board everyday. Im also stupid busy right now with our business and just life in general. I do like stokes and thats probably who I would have drafted. I don't know who went in the first. Where is the current draft list? Either way without someone having my phone number I'm always going to miss these currently. I don't mind handing out my number but I'm sure as shit not posting it here. ?

    I don't want to see gipper naked. ?? 

    Sorry but gip stole him back since someone else was choosing at the same time I was. So you got the N.C. RB instead. He beat me by 4 min.

    VagitronV Vagitron wrote on last edited by

    @texasag1969 said:

    Sorry but gip stole him back since someone else was choosing at the same time I was. So you got the N.C. RB instead. He beat me by 4 min.

    Yea I saw. Williams is a good option but I now don't believe they draft him. They didn't send anyone to that pro day I don't believe. Faulkner could have gone. I'd have to check. 

  • @texasag1969 said:

    The Vag is sleeping this one out again, so the Pukes take Eric Stokes  CB   Georgia whom both Walter and drafttek think is better than the Syracuse CB.

    Hey! I knew nothing about this and I don't check the board everyday. Im also stupid busy right now with our business and just life in general. I do like stokes and thats probably who I would have drafted. I don't know who went in the first. Where is the current draft list? Either way without someone having my phone number I'm always going to miss these currently. I don't mind handing out my number but I'm sure as shit not posting it here. ?

    I don't want to see gipper naked. ?? 

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by The Gipper

    @vagitron said:

    Hey! I knew nothing about this and I don't check the board everyday. Im also stupid busy right now with our business and just life in general. I do like stokes and thats probably who I would have drafted. I don't know who went in the first. Where is the current draft list? Either way without someone having my phone number I'm always going to miss these currently. I don't mind handing out my number but I'm sure as shit not posting it here. ?

    I don't want to see gipper naked. ?? 

    I see that, again, I am constantly in his head.  And now he is dreaming of seeing me naked.    Not that there is anything wrong with him dreaming of naked men...just not me, please. 

    Vagitron's participation is not necessary.  Its just that he is the one supposed fan of another team  that we all know about and in an attempt to be fair we thought we would give him a fair chance to make a pick for his team....but we are not going to sit on our butts waiting for him to do so. 

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by The Gipper

    With the   #63 pick in the draft   the Kansas City Chiefs select:

    Samuel Cosmi   OT   Texas  Longhorns

    They got rid of both of their starting  OTs in Fisher and Schwartz, so  they need to replace them.   I know they took an OT in round one....but, like I said, they needed  2. 

    The Buccaneers are on the clock.