Skip to content

Browns Board Free For All Mock Draft

The Browns Board
178 14 5.8k
  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by The Gipper

    Best Available per CBS Sports:

    50.  Nick Bolton  LB  Missouri

    51. Tylan Wallace  WR  OK State

    53. Hamsah Nasirildeen   Safety Florida St.

    55. Ronnie Perkins  DE  Oklahoma

    56. Samuel Cosmi  OT  Texas

    58. Creed Humphries   Center   Oklahoma

    59.  Richie Grant  Safety  Central Florida

    60. Alim McNeill  DT  NC St.

    61. Patrick Jones   Edge  Pitt

    63.  Andre Cisco  Safety  Syracuse

    67.  Michael Carter   RB  North Carolina. 

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by gumby73

    Bet ya can't name a starting LB playing in GB ? ?..... Za'Darius Smith gets some help

    Green Bay Packers select...LB Missouri Nick Bolton 

    KC Chiefs are on the clock

  • The Vag is sleeping this one out again, so the Pukes take Eric Stokes  CB   Georgia whom both Walter and drafttek think is better than the Syracuse CB.

    VagitronV Vagitron wrote on last edited by

    @texasag1969 said:

    The Vag is sleeping this one out again, so the Pukes take Eric Stokes  CB   Georgia whom both Walter and drafttek think is better than the Syracuse CB.

    Hey! I knew nothing about this and I don't check the board everyday. Im also stupid busy right now with our business and just life in general. I do like stokes and thats probably who I would have drafted. I don't know who went in the first. Where is the current draft list? Either way without someone having my phone number I'm always going to miss these currently. I don't mind handing out my number but I'm sure as shit not posting it here. ?

    I don't want to see gipper naked. ?? 

  • @texasag1969 said:

    The Vag is sleeping this one out again, so the Pukes take Eric Stokes  CB   Georgia whom both Walter and drafttek think is better than the Syracuse CB.

    Hey! I knew nothing about this and I don't check the board everyday. Im also stupid busy right now with our business and just life in general. I do like stokes and thats probably who I would have drafted. I don't know who went in the first. Where is the current draft list? Either way without someone having my phone number I'm always going to miss these currently. I don't mind handing out my number but I'm sure as shit not posting it here. ?

    I don't want to see gipper naked. ?? 

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by

    @vagitron said:

    Hey! I knew nothing about this and I don't check the board everyday. Im also stupid busy right now with our business and just life in general. I do like stokes and thats probably who I would have drafted. I don't know who went in the first. Where is the current draft list? Either way without someone having my phone number I'm always going to miss these currently. I don't mind handing out my number but I'm sure as shit not posting it here. ?

    I don't want to see gipper naked. ?? 

    Sorry but gip stole him back since someone else was choosing at the same time I was. So you got the N.C. RB instead. He beat me by 4 min.

  • Let's keep this going.. 

    They've put a lot of draft capital into DB recently, so although Melinfonwu is certainly appealing, Steelers haven't had a competent RB since LeVeon left.

    Javonte Williams [RB, North Carolina]

    VagitronV Vagitron wrote on last edited by

    @unsympathetic said:

    Let's keep this going.. 

    They've put a lot of draft capital into DB recently, so although Melinfonwu is certainly appealing, Steelers haven't had a competent RB since LeVeon left.

    Javonte Williams [RB, North Carolina]

    I also like Williams but the steelers sent no one to that pro day. Connor was/is also a good running back but he could never stay healthy. It's why he's still out of a job. I think Harris is very likely in the first. If not I think it could be sermon later in the draft. 

  • @vagitron said:

    Hey! I knew nothing about this and I don't check the board everyday. Im also stupid busy right now with our business and just life in general. I do like stokes and thats probably who I would have drafted. I don't know who went in the first. Where is the current draft list? Either way without someone having my phone number I'm always going to miss these currently. I don't mind handing out my number but I'm sure as shit not posting it here. ?

    I don't want to see gipper naked. ?? 

    Sorry but gip stole him back since someone else was choosing at the same time I was. So you got the N.C. RB instead. He beat me by 4 min.

    VagitronV Vagitron wrote on last edited by

    @texasag1969 said:

    Sorry but gip stole him back since someone else was choosing at the same time I was. So you got the N.C. RB instead. He beat me by 4 min.

    Yea I saw. Williams is a good option but I now don't believe they draft him. They didn't send anyone to that pro day I don't believe. Faulkner could have gone. I'd have to check. 

  • @texasag1969 said:

    The Vag is sleeping this one out again, so the Pukes take Eric Stokes  CB   Georgia whom both Walter and drafttek think is better than the Syracuse CB.

    Hey! I knew nothing about this and I don't check the board everyday. Im also stupid busy right now with our business and just life in general. I do like stokes and thats probably who I would have drafted. I don't know who went in the first. Where is the current draft list? Either way without someone having my phone number I'm always going to miss these currently. I don't mind handing out my number but I'm sure as shit not posting it here. ?

    I don't want to see gipper naked. ?? 

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by The Gipper

    @vagitron said:

    Hey! I knew nothing about this and I don't check the board everyday. Im also stupid busy right now with our business and just life in general. I do like stokes and thats probably who I would have drafted. I don't know who went in the first. Where is the current draft list? Either way without someone having my phone number I'm always going to miss these currently. I don't mind handing out my number but I'm sure as shit not posting it here. ?

    I don't want to see gipper naked. ?? 

    I see that, again, I am constantly in his head.  And now he is dreaming of seeing me naked.    Not that there is anything wrong with him dreaming of naked men...just not me, please. 

    Vagitron's participation is not necessary.  Its just that he is the one supposed fan of another team  that we all know about and in an attempt to be fair we thought we would give him a fair chance to make a pick for his team....but we are not going to sit on our butts waiting for him to do so. 

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by The Gipper

    With the   #63 pick in the draft   the Kansas City Chiefs select:

    Samuel Cosmi   OT   Texas  Longhorns

    They got rid of both of their starting  OTs in Fisher and Schwartz, so  they need to replace them.   I know they took an OT in round one....but, like I said, they needed  2. 

    The Buccaneers are on the clock. 

  • With the   #63 pick in the draft   the Kansas City Chiefs select:

    Samuel Cosmi   OT   Texas  Longhorns

    They got rid of both of their starting  OTs in Fisher and Schwartz, so  they need to replace them.   I know they took an OT in round one....but, like I said, they needed  2. 

    The Buccaneers are on the clock. 

    gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by

    @the-gipper said:

    The Buccaneers are on the clock. 

    @axe  ?

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by gumby73

    time to move it along... TB don't need much help..but have 1 FS on roster & could use a swing-able corner.. The local kid will stay home..

     The Buccaneers select--- Richie Grant  Safety  Central Florida... honestly, one of my favorite Browns draftees 

    Solid Redwine/Sendeo replacements.. https://primetimesportstalk.com/2021/02/03/2021-nfl-draft-scouting-report-richie-grant/

    Round 3 begins...

    Jags on the clock

  • @the-gipper said:

    The Buccaneers are on the clock. 

    @axe  ?

    AxeA Axe wrote on last edited by

    @gumby73 said:

    @axe  ?

    Sorry guys.. Brutal day... As a multiple business owner sometimes I get swamped. Today and this evening is one of those.

    I would have gone DE but they lost a DB today so I'm good with gumby's pic 🙂

  • T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by TexasAg1969

    Pickings getting thin for the Jags' second most needed position and there is a significant dropoff there after their pick   Liam Eichenberg  OT   ND

    Jets on the clock

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    For this round I am going to waive the  1 out of 5 rule, and make it a 1 out of 3 rule.    You need to let  two other picks  happen before you go again.  I am not sure we have a ton of people participating at this point.  

    In that respect, I will choose for the Jets  who need a lot of help on the O Line:

    Creed  Humphrey  OC/OG     Oklahoma

     Houston Texans are on the clock

  • U Unsympathetic wrote on last edited by Unsympathetic

    And now it's time for... the Houston Texans first pick in the 2021 Draft. Let's review the positions at which they have starting NFL talent:

    They have DL needs.  Patrick Jones [DE - Pitt] is the best of what's left.

    Falcons up.

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by The Gipper

    Best Available per CBS Sports:

    51. Tylan Wallace  WR  OK State

    53. Hamsah Nasirildeen   Safety Florida St.

    55. Ronnie Perkins  DE  Oklahoma

    60. Alim McNeill  DT  NC St.

    63.  Andre Cisco  Safety  Syracuse

    67.  Michael Carter   RB  North Carolina. 

    68.  Osa  Odighisuwa  DT  UCLA

    70.  Brevin Jordan  TE  Miami  Fla

    71.  Deonte Brown   OG  Alabama

  • L LondonBrown wrote on last edited by

    Falcons select Greg Newsome , CB, Northwestern

  • Falcons select Greg Newsome , CB, Northwestern

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @londonbrown said:

    Falcons select Greg Newsome , CB, Northwestern

    My bad.....Greg Newsome was already  taken in round  2.    I missed that  when I put in the best Available.  Try again.  Sorry. 

  • U Unsympathetic wrote on last edited by Unsympathetic

    What's that song that's playing? Why, it's Vin Diesel's debut track "Feel Like I Do" being played on repeat to tease the upcoming Bengals round 3 pick.  Is it 4am in a Waffle House - or is it the most prestigious annual event put on by a multi-billion-dollar organization? You decide!

    Hurry up with the Falcons pick - don't make me switch tracks to Jeremy Renner's debut single.  Hawkeye either made some very bad investment decisions or doesn't have enough buddies who can backhand him across the face when he's making bad decisions.

  • L LondonBrown wrote on last edited by

    Falcons need to get more pressure on the QB and select 

    Ronnie Perkins, DE, Oklahoma

  • U Unsympathetic wrote on last edited by

    Like everyone else, Bengals need better performance from their DE spot.  Conveniently, they just watched Brett Kollmann analyze this kid.

    Osa Odighizuwa [DE, UCLA]