Browns Board Free For All Mock Draft
-
Cardinals need interior OL help and select OG Wyatt Davis OSU
Well THAT is a bold move... ?
Well THAT is a bold move... ?
LOL-yes it is. Got it from drafttek that says he's the 16 best player regardless of position and the best guard. And here we are at pick #16. So what the heck, please the crowd. ?
-
Oakland: Jaylan Waddle
-
With the 18th overall pick in the 2021 NFL Draft the Miami Dolphins select:
Kadarius Toney, WR, University of Florida.
-
Best Available:
16. Azeez Ojulari LB Georgia.17. Alijah-Vera Tucker OL USC18. Rondale Moore WR Purdue20. Jaelan Phillips DL Miami
21. Jayson Oweh Edge Penn St
24 Tevin Jenkins OL Okla. St.
25. Trevon Moehrig Safety LSU
26. Tyson Campbell Safety Georgia27. Asante Samuel Jr. CB Florida St.
28. Zaven Collins LB Tulsa
-
WFT select===
19 Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah
LB/S Notre Dame RS Junior 6'2" 216 lbs edit--Pats pick got skipped at pick #15
Pats select------Alijah-Vera Tucker OL USC ///replaces loss of Joe ThuneyNo....Pats took Mac Jones.. Atom got that pick. So, Aloe Vera still on the board. Bears are on the clock.
-
With the # 20 pick in the draft The Bears, who need offensive weapons and offensive protection select:
Rondale Moore WR Purdue.
The Colts are on the clock
-
Colts need OT and BPA according to a couple of sources Alijah Vera-Tucker USC. So they take him.
(I'm at the Port Aransas for a couple of days soaking up the sun-play again tomorrow night)
-
Titans lost Adoree Jackson and Desmond King this offseason. They picked up Kevin Johnson and Janoris Jenkins as stopgaps.
Jaycee Horn, CB, South Carolina
-
Back to back corners off the board as
Jets select Tyson Campbell, CB, Georgia
-
Steelers are on the clock. Perhaps we should reserve that selection for like Vagitron......or else we may have someone having the Steelers like draft a Long Snapper in round one.
-
Zombo said:
Send out the Vag Signal: @vagitron
Or. You can just make this pick. ? Punter?
-
Zombo said:
Steelers never panic, never draft for need: Best Player Available.
Z
Then I will consider you to have made the pick for them. BPA on my list above is the following. Steeler select:
Azeez Ojulari LB Georgia
They can get him to replace Dupree.
-
As noted, the previous pick I am attributing to Z.....as it fit his criteria.
But, now I am going to exercise thread manager privilege....and make the next TWO picks, even though it breaks my rule:
With the #25 pick, the Jacksonville Jaguars select:
Asante Samuel Jr. CB Florida St.
This fits their main need after the QB...and it brings them a local product ....and a legacy, as his dad was a very good NFL player.
And with the #26 pick in the NFL draft, the Cleveland Browns select:
Baron Browning LB Ohio State
The DraftNetwork ranks him the #18 overall prospect. Higher than Zaven Collins or Nick Bolton.
See here for full scouting report:
https://thedraftnetwork.com/articles/2021-nfl-draft-scouting-report--lb-baron-browning
-
Note: I would have probably preferred to snag Ojulari, but Pittsburgh got to him first. And I debated between Browning and Jaelen Phillips.
Baltimore Ravens on the clock.
-
Your post is unreadable on my iphone
-
Your post is unreadable on my iphone
Your post is unreadable on my iphone
I see the problem on my phone as well. I will try to correct it.
Edit: I tried to fix it, but it is still Fubar. I will repeat here:
#25 Asante Samuel Jr. CB Florida St. Jacksonville
#26 Baron Browning LB Ohio St. Browns.
-
Kiper thinks Browning may rise to be a 3rd round pick , feels like you’ve reached for the homer pick!
-
Best Available per CBS Sports:
Best Available:
20. Jaelan Phillips DL Miami
21. Jayson Oweh Edge Penn St24 Tevin Jenkins OL Okla. St.25. Trevon Moehrig Safety LSU28. Zaven Collins LB Tulsa29. Jalen Mayfield OL Michigan
30. Travis Etienne RB Clemson
31. Rashod Bateman WR Minnesota
32. Levi Onwuzurike DL Washington
33. Joseph Ossai LB Texas -
Kiper thinks Browning may rise to be a 3rd round pick , feels like you’ve reached for the homer pick!
Kiper thinks Browning may rise to be a 3rd round pick , feels like you’ve reached for the homer pick!
Maybe, but if you could read your phone, you would see that DraftNetwork had him the #18 overall best prospect....which Browns would be getting with #26 pick. Maybe you can at least click on the link I gave. I think CBS more or less agreed with Kiper. I don't know what a consensus of so called draft experts may think. I know this: he was a highly productive LB and their likely leader on defense on the National Runnerup. So he has cred where it counts.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login