Skip to content

BB Mock Draft Team Selections

The Browns Board
11 7 477
  • I'd venture a guess that it was you who picked Browning in the first.

  • I'd venture a guess that it was you who picked Browning in the first.

    @tiamat63 said:

    I'd venture a guess that it was you who picked Browning in the first.

    Can't wait until he breaks his own rule about selecting twice in a row for him to take an Ohio State player about three rounds too early in Round 2. 

  • Looks like Gipper Berry is getting a lot of heat from disgruntled Browns fans 🙂

  • Looks like Gipper Berry is getting a lot of heat from disgruntled Browns fans 🙂

    @darren15 said:

    Looks like Gipper Berry is getting a lot of heat from disgruntled Browns fans 🙂

    "To the Lot" ! ! ...

       IHgB.gif                                                

  • Looks like Gipper Berry is getting a lot of heat from disgruntled Browns fans 🙂

    @darren15 said:

    Looks like Gipper Berry is getting a lot of heat from disgruntled Browns fans 🙂

    I will have the last laugh. Browning the most versatile  LB/S in the draft...will be a top pro.  Besides...Hello people....I was also just following the evaluation of some professional prognisticators, who know a hell of a lot more than any of you all. 

  • @tiamat63 said:

    I'd venture a guess that it was you who picked Browning in the first.

    Can't wait until he breaks his own rule about selecting twice in a row for him to take an Ohio State player about three rounds too early in Round 2. 

    @dutch-oven said:

    Can't wait until he breaks his own rule about selecting twice in a row for him to take an Ohio State player about three rounds too early in Round 2. 

    I am considering just that.  

  • I'd venture a guess that it was you who picked Browning in the first.

    @tiamat63 said:

    I'd venture a guess that it was you who picked Browning in the first.

    Let's see....which picks on here have you made?   I see, that number is exactly -0-.    I know you put a lot of time in on scouting these players.  Why are you not putting that effort to use? 

  • Looks like Gipper Berry is getting a lot of heat from disgruntled Browns fans 🙂

    @darren15 said:

    Looks like Gipper Berry is getting a lot of heat from disgruntled Browns fans 🙂

    "There are fine people on both sides."

  • Browning in the first?  Even at all....I'd hang myself if that actually happened.

  • I venture to say that the   Jacksonville Jaguars had the best of it through  2 rounds.   Just based on the fact that they had  4 picks and got what seems to be top talent with those picks.   Next is Miami  who also had    4 picks,  but not quite as good as JAX. 

    On the other end of the scale  Houston,   one team that could use all the help it can get....got   NADA.  They didn't have a single pick in the first two rounds.   Who did they trade those picks for?  

    Also having only one pick through 2 rounds was Minnesota.  They may have done OK with their one pick.  Time will tell.