Skip to content

Dolphins trade with Niners and Eagles

The Browns Board
48 12 1.7k 1
  • @nickers said:

    Justin Fields will be bustola!

    Food for thought? 
     

    Ian@NFLDraftStudy
    Finished charting Trevor Lawrence, Justin Fields, Zac Wilson and Trey Lance for catchable passes. I compared to my database of 88 QBs and color-coded the results into quartiles. Green is top-25%, yellow 26-50%, orange is 51-75%, red is bottom 25%. Film and numbers match well IMO

    @londonbrown said:

    Food for thought? 

    Definitely...

    Watched some Trevor Lawrence footage and he throws a higher percentage of wobblers than I'd like to see if I was investing a #1 overall in him. Even some with no pressure on him. Na d the number climbs when on the move.

    Not ready to call bust... mostly because I could care less since we are not a potential destination, but were we, then it would concern me.... at least as much as our potentially taking Wentz did a few years back. A stance I no longer seem get any shit for having taken.

  • @londonbrown said:

    Food for thought? 

    Definitely...

    Watched some Trevor Lawrence footage and he throws a higher percentage of wobblers than I'd like to see if I was investing a #1 overall in him. Even some with no pressure on him. Na d the number climbs when on the move.

    Not ready to call bust... mostly because I could care less since we are not a potential destination, but were we, then it would concern me.... at least as much as our potentially taking Wentz did a few years back. A stance I no longer seem get any shit for having taken.

    @tour2ma said:

    Definitely...

    Watched some Trevor Lawrence footage and he throws a higher percentage of wobblers than I'd like to see if I was investing a #1 overall in him. Even some with no pressure on him. Na d the number climbs when on the move.

    Not ready to call bust... mostly because I could care less since we are not a potential destination, but were we, then it would concern me.... at least as much as our potentially taking Wentz did a few years back. A stance I no longer seem get any shit for having taken.

    Am starting to see some takes on him suggesting he’s not as infallible as the likes of Kiper have suggested 

  • @tour2ma said:

    Definitely...

    Watched some Trevor Lawrence footage and he throws a higher percentage of wobblers than I'd like to see if I was investing a #1 overall in him. Even some with no pressure on him. Na d the number climbs when on the move.

    Not ready to call bust... mostly because I could care less since we are not a potential destination, but were we, then it would concern me.... at least as much as our potentially taking Wentz did a few years back. A stance I no longer seem get any shit for having taken.

    Am starting to see some takes on him suggesting he’s not as infallible as the likes of Kiper have suggested 

    @londonbrown said:

    Am starting to see some takes on him suggesting he’s not as infallible as the likes of Kiper have suggested 

    Every one eventually gets nit picked 

  • @nickers said:

    Justin Fields will be bustola!

    Food for thought? 
     

    Ian@NFLDraftStudy
    Finished charting Trevor Lawrence, Justin Fields, Zac Wilson and Trey Lance for catchable passes. I compared to my database of 88 QBs and color-coded the results into quartiles. Green is top-25%, yellow 26-50%, orange is 51-75%, red is bottom 25%. Film and numbers match well IMO

    @londonbrown said:

    Food for thought? 
     

    Theres just things I've seen him do in college that will get him killed in the NFL... I'm not buying it...

  • NYJ's #2 overall just jumped in price... if they roll with Darnold one more year.

    Damn this  is going to be a fun draft... 😁

    @tour2ma said:

    NYJ's #2 overall just jumped in price... if they roll with Darnold one more year.

    Damn this  is going to be a fun draft... 😁

    Indeed.  The Falcons pick has also become a hot landing spot.

  • I finally wised up and took Friday after Round 1 Thursday night off. 

    I bitched when they went away from the all day Saturday and Sunday marathons to the Thurs/Fri/Sat format, but I've grown to actually like it better.

    Especially if you take Friday off!

  • @bob806 said:

    Mike Tomczak had a good career.

    He was average

    @nickers said:

    He was average

    15 years, 42-31 as a starter. 

    Was he an all-pro, no. But I'd say winning 57% of your starts is a good career. 

  • @nickers said:

    He was average

    15 years, 42-31 as a starter. 

    Was he an all-pro, no. But I'd say winning 57% of your starts is a good career. 

    @bob806 said:

    15 years, 42-31 as a starter. 

    Was he an all-pro, no. But I'd say winning 57% of your starts is a good career. 

    Getting paid millions of dollars over 15 years is a good career,  even if it is not the money they get paid now.