Saints cornerback Marshon Lattimore arrested in Cleveland
-
For "receiving stolen property"...
Report: Saints cornerback Marshon Lattimore arrested in Cleveland (msn.com)
No word on Berry getting on the visitors list.
-
Dwayne Bowe and Kenny Britt were arrested by the same officer for stealing millions from the Browns
-
What's the charge? He bought stolen goods? Knowingly? I think there are some very important details missing in this story...
-
He was in possession of a handgun that had been reported stolen
-
He was in possession of a handgun that had been reported stolen
He was in possession of a handgun that had been reported stolen
To be fair, it could have happened to anyone.
Everyone knows how incredibly hard it is to buy a gun in the United States.
-
At this point, you're an idiot if the handgun closest to you is stolen.
I'm pretty sure you get a pistol with the serial number filed off along with a pound of fresh brussels sprouts when you open a new capitol one credit card.
-
At this point, you're an idiot if the handgun closest to you is stolen.
I'm pretty sure you get a pistol with the serial number filed off along with a pound of fresh brussels sprouts when you open a new capitol one credit card.
At this point, you're an idiot if the handgun closest to you is stolen.
I'm pretty sure you get a pistol with the serial number filed off along with a pound of fresh brussels sprouts when you open a new capitol one credit card.
A free Glock when you upsize your Rally's combo!
-
He was in possession of a handgun that had been reported stolen
To be fair, it could have happened to anyone.
Everyone knows how incredibly hard it is to buy a gun in the United States.
To be fair, it could have happened to anyone.
Everyone knows how incredibly hard it is to buy a gun in the United States.
At this point, you're an idiot if the handgun closest to you is stolen.
I'm pretty sure you get a pistol with the serial number filed off along with a pound of fresh brussels sprouts when you open a new capitol one credit card.
Ironically, this Friday night I watched Bowling for Columbine by Michael Moore once again, and I think it aged pretty well, didn't it?
I guess this thread could go into the "How stupid can multimillionaire athletes be? Offseason special."
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login