Kyle Pitts
-
Hear me out here...maybe I got too much sun yesterday. I know the defense needs some help. We have some reinforcements we need more. So maybe I’m still talking myself into my own opinion.
Kyle Pitts could be the one of the best WR/TE prospects I’ve seen in a long time...and yes I included both positions and he’d play both in Cleveland and we have a brain and common sense calling plays now in Cleveland. I think he’s a piece that makes this team unstoppable. Takes us from Divisional Playoffs to Super Bowl. Looking ahead to 22 and 23 are WR/TE group will have some major turnover so it’s not truly a luxury piece but hey maybe it is with all the other defensive needs we have going into 21. But you don’t trade up for TE!!! I get it and some of you will tell me that.
Do you go up and snag him after the run on QBs? Does anyone else see a game changing elite talent? We have 9 picks this year and do we mortgage some future draft capital to get there?
Please Talk me into or off this opinion. I think I’ll get more talking off of it.
-
Dreaming
-
You know how far you'd have to move up? To take a pass catcher?
No way man
-
You know how far you'd have to move up? To take a pass catcher?
No way man
Not happening... Go back to sleep...
Dreaming
Long............................................................gone by 26. Cost of the trade up way too high. Obviously too much sun.??
-
Didn't we recently have a good discussion about getting value in TEs on Day 2 or even Day 3?
That said... I don't think Pitts will play TE in the NFL... especially after the 4.4-ish 40 he posted at his Pro Day.
Florida featured Pitts as a WR... even a slot WR... in their offense. He spent little time lining up in "the box".
So the real question is... do you trade up for a WR?
Below is a video of his blocking "highlights". The "analysis" is pretty funny in its efforts to explain how great the block you just saw was including one effusive take where he blatantly held. Plus there were a few where even the "analyst" has to admit, "Well, that wasn't that good, but..."
To be fair he made a couple good blocks including one at the GL on a LB, but for the most part he simply gets in the way briefly. Look for two plays where he was kept in for PassPro. Florida's OC's level of trust in his blocking is shown in assigning the RB to be ready to clean up any wiffs...
-
a) With all the rumors of trading up for a rookie QB ..to...
(b.) all the rumors, of trading QB's already on teams scenarios.. (the media loves to feed us)
I'm not counting out any browns trade up scenario...
Look at it this way...
If Berry, moved (or bundled) Case Keenum & or David Njoku , in a attempt to move up? teams of the likes of.. (2/23) Jets/( 6)Philly/ (8)Panthers/ (11)NYG/ (18)Mia./ (19)WFT or da Bears(20)
They maybe better off, than their starters right now.. ?
I like Sdbacker dreaming big...cuz, it's gets lonely down here picking at pick 26.? being the home drafting team...
tick tock...
-
Hear me out here...maybe I got too much sun yesterday. I know the defense needs some help. We have some reinforcements we need more. So maybe I’m still talking myself into my own opinion.
Kyle Pitts could be the one of the best WR/TE prospects I’ve seen in a long time...and yes I included both positions and he’d play both in Cleveland and we have a brain and common sense calling plays now in Cleveland. I think he’s a piece that makes this team unstoppable. Takes us from Divisional Playoffs to Super Bowl. Looking ahead to 22 and 23 are WR/TE group will have some major turnover so it’s not truly a luxury piece but hey maybe it is with all the other defensive needs we have going into 21. But you don’t trade up for TE!!! I get it and some of you will tell me that.
Do you go up and snag him after the run on QBs? Does anyone else see a game changing elite talent? We have 9 picks this year and do we mortgage some future draft capital to get there?
Please Talk me into or off this opinion. I think I’ll get more talking off of it.
Hear me out here...maybe I got too much sun yesterday. I know the defense needs some help. We have some reinforcements we need more. So maybe I’m still talking myself into my own opinion.
Kyle Pitts could be the one of the best WR/TE prospects I’ve seen in a long time...and yes I included both positions and he’d play both in Cleveland and we have a brain and common sense calling plays now in Cleveland. I think he’s a piece that makes this team unstoppable. Takes us from Divisional Playoffs to Super Bowl. Looking ahead to 22 and 23 are WR/TE group will have some major turnover so it’s not truly a luxury piece but hey maybe it is with all the other defensive needs we have going into 21. But you don’t trade up for TE!!! I get it and some of you will tell me that.
Do you go up and snag him after the run on QBs? Does anyone else see a game changing elite talent? We have 9 picks this year and do we mortgage some future draft capital to get there?
Please Talk me into or off this opinion. I think I’ll get more talking off of it.
I would love to have him on the team, but we will probably have to move up to #5 or #6 to get him. I wouldn't want to do that.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login