Skip to content

Brady Queen overthrows a screen pass in practice

The Browns Board
17 16 1.7k
  • I once made a three pointer.

    @hammertime said:

    I once made a three pointer.

    I once won a dunk contest... In a video game

  • So much for him having "touch" on his passes.

    I could complete a screen pass.

    @ballpeen said:

    So much for him having "touch" on his passes.

    I could complete a screen pass.

    but I'll give ya an A for effort Peen ich.

  • It seems we are setting our standards to low.

    Neither one of the guys we have are star QB's

    When will we get out of this basement and get a real quarterback?

    Heaven help us!

  • the reciever fell down hahaha

  • @shepwrite said:

    'Peen, there's no practice today. Ate/Lums was joshing.

    And Quinn would never, EVER overthrow a screen pass. That kid is special (!).

    He REALLY is!

    On the upperback of the Quinn jersey I bought Atenears it reads: "JUST ATE"

    - Tom F.

  • I once made a three pointer.

    @hammertime said:

    I once made a three pointer.

    I made a shot from halfway down my Greaselake driveway when I was like 11 years old...and I am forever known as the legendary Sweet Al...

    -Sweet Al

  • I think bq will be by far the better of the two as far as developement goes but i wouldnt mind seeing DA get the start just to see how long it takes for mangini/daboll to pull him and stick BQ in there...i just want to see us win if DA can get it done GREAT!

    But the chances are da cant and under those circumstances i would rather see bq develop or flop then to have a repeat of last year...😉

    I love these qb threads because soon the controversy will be over but the DA/BQ sucks stick the other guy in threads will begin!

    Muhahahaha!

    The controversy will not end until one of them excells and the other is gone or both of them are gone! 😉

  • I just wanted to start one of these homo QB threads.

    jsin476l.jpg

    @atenears said:

    I just wanted to start one of these homo QB threads.

    jsin476l.jpg

    Why?

    Why?

    oh well get ready to laugh your ass off watch the video below

  • This Tweet just in:

    "ssxpad: I just played a helluva crazy ass (Madden) football game against the cleveland browns. Holy shit! Brady Quinn went at me like Peyton Manning!!"

    Surely now we'll get our first TD tonight 😒

  • @atenears said:

    I just wanted to start one of these homo QB threads.

    jsin476l.jpg

    Why?

    Why?

    oh well get ready to laugh your ass off watch the video below

    @mr.-t said:

    Why?

    Why?

    oh well get ready to laugh your ass off watch the video below

    Wrong in so many ways!