Skip to content

Pro Football Pick Em--Week Nine

The Browns Board
3 3 562
  • Here's the college version: http://brownsboard.ipower.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=606

    An uneventful week in Browns fandom. The team played and lost, but that happens to a lot of teams. Other than that, I don't think there was anything else that happened that was important enough to merit comments--maybe a special-teamer twisted an ankle, but that's not earth-shattering--so let's just get on to what happened in the contest:

    Big Winner of the Week: Maddog20/20 was not only the BWotW, but also the Big Mover--his 10 points easily beat everyone around him, and he is now tied for second in the contest.

    Wali Rainer Memorial Shameful Dog of the Week: As I mentioned in my college write-up, I was hoping that someone would really go in the tank so I could write that they had a worse week than Phil Fulmer. I thought about doing that here, but then I realized that I could just as easily say that the SDotW had a worse week than Derek Anderson. In any event, this week's winner of the WRMSDotW is none other than Roach, who had 3 points.

    Regular Shameful Dogs of the Week: mz the pussy's Picks and Ballpeen also had 3 points, but they're just RSD(s)otW. WVBrownsfan had 1, but he only picked two games.

    In any event, here's what happened in the contest this week:

    Maddog20/20--10

    Fan of Steel--9

    Listercat--9

    Tupa--8

    BrownsRule--8

    Mr. Freeze--8

    Lincoln Logs--8

    Inspecta My Picks--8

    Brownsfaninkorea--7

    I Hate Pittsburgh--7

    Childish Euphemism I Refuse to Type in Sweat Pants--7

    DTBH--7

    Timugen--7

    BrownsFan17--7

    Dency's Winners--6

    Ischy--6

    Atenears--6

    Berean--6

    Your Wife Keeps Calling Me--6

    Beanpot--6

    Thaak--6

    Sperk--6

    Furnier--5

    Juki's Instant Losers--5

    Earthed Ice--5

    WPBDawgfan--5

    Ralph Linemaek--5

    Ozzie--5

    Adam--5

    The Hammer--5

    Mark O--4

    DieHardBrownsFan--4

    Hag II--4

    mz the pussy's Picks--3

    Ballpeen--3

    Roach--3

    WVBrownsfan--1

    Louisville Slugger--0

    Blitzburgh--0

    Dirty Hands--0

    Rubescubes--0

    Browns 57--0

    Bermeck's Ky Hicks--0

    Cee Brown Booda--0

    Riceloft--0

    And, season-to-date:

    1 Furnier 71

    2 Juki's Instant Losers 68

    2 Maddog20/20 68

    4 Dency's Winners 67

    4 Tupa 67

    4 brownsfaninkorea 67

    7 Ischy 66

    8 ATENEARS 65

    8 berean 65

    10 I Hate Pittsburgh 64

    10 BrownsRule 64

    10 mz the pussy's picks 64

    13 Mr. Freeze 63

    13 Your Wife keeps calling me.... 63

    15 ballpeen 62

    15 Beanpot 62

    15 Thaak 62

    15 Childish Euphemism I Refuse to Type In Sweat Pants 62

    15 Mark O 62

    20 Fan Of STEEL 61

    20 Lincoln Logs 61

    20 Earthed Ice 61

    23 DieHardBrownsFan 60

    23 sperk 60

    23 WPBDawgfan 60

    23 roach 60

    27 DTBH 59

    28 Timugen 58

    28 Inspecta my picks 58

    30 HAGII 56

    31 listercat 55

    32 WVBrownsfan 54

    33 BrownsFan17 53

    33 GREENville Mayhem 53

    33 Ralph Linemaek 53

    36 OZZIE 52

    36 Louisville_Slugger 52

    36 AdaM 52

    39 quinn4president 51

    39 HowieDawg 51

    41 THE HAMMER 49

    42 Blitzburgh 47

    43 dirty hands 46

    44 rubescubes 34

    45 Browns 57 32

    46 Bermeck's Ky Hicks 29

    47 Cee Brown Booda 9

    48 Riceloft 0

  • I'm the comeback kid!

  • I made my picks in the pros and college on Wed. but the pros must not have saved. I didn't check on my picks until late Sunday afternoon. icon_e_sad.gif