Favorite divisonal rivalry
-
"The next time you have a thought... Let it go."
Edit: Does this board have a thread count creation limit? Really might be time to look into that.
-
I have no idea who will be scheduled for the Thanksgiving games, but seeing these teams play in prime time on Thanksgiving would be a show to see. I think it would be a much anticipated game to see, depending on how their records will be by Thanksgiving,
I have no idea who will be scheduled for the Thanksgiving games, but seeing these teams play in prime time on Thanksgiving would be a show to see. I think it would be a much anticipated game to see, depending on how their records will be by Thanksgiving,
I would think there is a very good chance we see Ravens Browns part 2 on Primetime. It was probably the Game of the Year last season.
Browns Chiefs might be a Primetime Sunday or Monday night game.
And yes the Browns Steelers could be Thursday, Sunday or Monday Night as well.
Browns Packers perhaps too.
-
I hate all the teams in our division. I hate the Steelers the most and the Bengals the least so I guess as a rivalry game I like the Bengals best because even in our crappiest years there's always a fighting chance to win those.
-
"The next time you have a thought... Let it go."
Edit: Does this board have a thread count creation limit? Really might be time to look into that.
"The next time you have a thought... Let it go."
Edit: Does this board have a thread count creation limit? Really might be time to look into that.
I come and go around this board, but have been around a good while. Some years back, like maybe 14 years ago there was a poster named Shep.
Nice enough guy and fairly knowledgeable, but man, you want to talk about a thread starter. That guy could fart and he would start a thread about it.
-
I hate all the teams in our division. I hate the Steelers the most and the Bengals the least so I guess as a rivalry game I like the Bengals best because even in our crappiest years there's always a fighting chance to win those.
I hate all the teams in our division. I hate the Steelers the most and the Bengals the least so I guess as a rivalry game I like the Bengals best because even in our crappiest years there's always a fighting chance to win those.
I actually hate the Ratbirds a bit more. I have season tickets and refuse to go see that game- I guess I'll never be over all that crap.
-
I hate all the teams in our division. I hate the Steelers the most and the Bengals the least so I guess as a rivalry game I like the Bengals best because even in our crappiest years there's always a fighting chance to win those.
I actually hate the Ratbirds a bit more. I have season tickets and refuse to go see that game- I guess I'll never be over all that crap.
I actually hate the Ratbirds a bit more. I have season tickets and refuse to go see that game- I guess I'll never be over all that crap.
I forsee us fighting the rats for control of the division for the next decade or so. I suspect I may grow to hate them more than the Steelers in time when roethlisberger retires and they fall to mediocrity for a while.
But as of now I hate them more if, for no other reason, every ridiculous hillbilly in northeast ohio is a steeler fan and, the last two games aside, we haven't beaten them near enough to shame those people.
-
I actually hate the Ratbirds a bit more. I have season tickets and refuse to go see that game- I guess I'll never be over all that crap.
I forsee us fighting the rats for control of the division for the next decade or so. I suspect I may grow to hate them more than the Steelers in time when roethlisberger retires and they fall to mediocrity for a while.
But as of now I hate them more if, for no other reason, every ridiculous hillbilly in northeast ohio is a steeler fan and, the last two games aside, we haven't beaten them near enough to shame those people.
I forsee us fighting the rats for control of the division for the next decade or so. I suspect I may grow to hate them more than the Steelers in time when roethlisberger retires and they fall to mediocrity for a while.
But as of now I hate them more if, for no other reason, every ridiculous hillbilly in northeast ohio is a steeler fan and, the last two games aside, we haven't beaten them near enough to shame those people.
I get your take.
When the Rats & Steelers played for the AFC Championship several years ago, it was torture. I found myself hoping the Ratbirds lost more than the Steelers winning lol. Kind of like the "lesser of 2 evils" in an election.
-
I can't really say I dislike any of the teams in our division. I root for them when they are in the Super bowl as an example.
I don't root for them when them losing somehow helps the Browns, but once we are done, I wish them well.
-
"The next time you have a thought... Let it go."
Edit: Does this board have a thread count creation limit? Really might be time to look into that.
"The next time you have a thought... Let it go."
Edit: Does this board have a thread count creation limit? Really might be time to look into that.
He's turning into polyboard cal, Jr. who not only starts threads, but then continues to spam them multiple times until someone else finally gets a word in edgewise. ?
-
If Pittsburgh don't see us as a rival now? Tomlin ain't blind.. They will come ready..
Ravens protect spit-gate at Jarvis Landry? They chose the wrong dude!
cross conference?...Tennessee vs Ravens...anywhere... ? it's gunn'a get ugly... ?
If Pittsburgh don't see us as a rival now? Tomlin ain't blind.. They will come ready..
Ravens protect spit-gate at Jarvis Landry? They chose the wrong dude!
cross conference?...Tennessee vs Ravens...anywhere... ? it's gunn'a get ugly... ?
If they didn't come ready for the wild card game then tomlin is a fool.
-
If Pittsburgh don't see us as a rival now? Tomlin ain't blind.. They will come ready..
Ravens protect spit-gate at Jarvis Landry? They chose the wrong dude!
cross conference?...Tennessee vs Ravens...anywhere... ? it's gunn'a get ugly... ?
If they didn't come ready for the wild card game then tomlin is a fool.
If they didn't come ready for the wild card game then tomlin is a fool.
you'll get no argument from me ?... We beat that as$ !! and we will do it again in 2021..
-
"The next time you have a thought... Let it go."
Edit: Does this board have a thread count creation limit? Really might be time to look into that.
I come and go around this board, but have been around a good while. Some years back, like maybe 14 years ago there was a poster named Shep.
Nice enough guy and fairly knowledgeable, but man, you want to talk about a thread starter. That guy could fart and he would start a thread about it.
I come and go around this board, but have been around a good while. Some years back, like maybe 14 years ago there was a poster named Shep.
Nice enough guy and fairly knowledgeable, but man, you want to talk about a thread starter. That guy could fart and he would start a thread about it.
i never got along with that guy I used to love giving him shit on the darkside board
-
"The next time you have a thought... Let it go."
Edit: Does this board have a thread count creation limit? Really might be time to look into that.
I come and go around this board, but have been around a good while. Some years back, like maybe 14 years ago there was a poster named Shep.
Nice enough guy and fairly knowledgeable, but man, you want to talk about a thread starter. That guy could fart and he would start a thread about it.
I come and go around this board, but have been around a good while. Some years back, like maybe 14 years ago there was a poster named Shep.
Nice enough guy and fairly knowledgeable, but man, you want to talk about a thread starter. That guy could fart and he would start a thread about it.
Like you, I come and go, and actually remember this as an AOL group... Shep and I met for drinks a couple of times. Helluva a nice guy. Knows his Cleveland Browns football.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login