Skip to content

Andrew Billings eager to 'find my place' on Browns D-line after opt-out season

The Browns Board
49 11 1.5k
  • @unsympathetic said:

    They actually named their other food Satan, so you know it's good for you.

    It smells like a turd covered in burnt hair, and 60% of the time, it's more nutritious than chicken.

    All jokes at DBone's expense aside, I actually had a tofu, sesame ginger sauce, brown rice, grilled vegetables and goat cheese bowl from BAM Healthy Cuisine last night. The tofu was fantastic. I had the same exact bowl a month ago with chicken, and it was better with tofu. 

    Melt has buffalo tofu wings, and those lil' fuckers are really good too.   

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #40

    @dutch-oven said:

    All jokes at DBone's expense aside, I actually had a tofu, sesame ginger sauce, brown rice, grilled vegetables and goat cheese bowl from BAM Healthy Cuisine last night. The tofu was fantastic. I had the same exact bowl a month ago with chicken, and it was better with tofu. 

    Melt has buffalo tofu wings, and those lil' fuckers are really good too.   

    I had a can of Amy's Golden Lentil Indian Dal Soup for lunch today. Great tasting and totally organic/veggie. Spices in it are perfect.

  • @nero said:

     My little brother has a perfect body shape  

    Apparently Nero is from the West Virginia part of Spain... ?

    NeroN Nero wrote on last edited by
    #41

    @dutch-oven said:

    Apparently Nero is from the West Virginia part of Spain... ?

    I'll need an explaination for that joke... 

  • @unsympathetic said:

    They actually named their other food Satan, so you know it's good for you.

    It smells like a turd covered in burnt hair, and 60% of the time, it's more nutritious than chicken.

    All jokes at DBone's expense aside, I actually had a tofu, sesame ginger sauce, brown rice, grilled vegetables and goat cheese bowl from BAM Healthy Cuisine last night. The tofu was fantastic. I had the same exact bowl a month ago with chicken, and it was better with tofu. 

    Melt has buffalo tofu wings, and those lil' fuckers are really good too.   

    D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by D Bone
    #42

    @dutch-oven said:

    All jokes at D Bone's expense aside, I actually had a tofu, sesame ginger sauce, brown rice, grilled vegetables and goat cheese bowl from BAM Healthy Cuisine last night. The tofu was fantastic. I had the same exact bowl a month ago with chicken, and it was better with tofu. 

    Melt has buffalo tofu wings, and those lil' fuckers are really good too.   

    The funny thing about this is I literally - not figuratively, can not remember the last time I ate tofu! 

    @nero said:

    I'll need an explanation for that joke... 

    We like to make fun of certain parts of our country for their past reputations of partaking in the brotherly, sisterly, cousinly and even motherly love, and West Virginia is one of them.

    Now stop looking at your little brother's perfect body.  ?

  • @dutch-oven said:

    All jokes at D Bone's expense aside, I actually had a tofu, sesame ginger sauce, brown rice, grilled vegetables and goat cheese bowl from BAM Healthy Cuisine last night. The tofu was fantastic. I had the same exact bowl a month ago with chicken, and it was better with tofu. 

    Melt has buffalo tofu wings, and those lil' fuckers are really good too.   

    The funny thing about this is I literally - not figuratively, can not remember the last time I ate tofu! 

    @nero said:

    I'll need an explanation for that joke... 

    We like to make fun of certain parts of our country for their past reputations of partaking in the brotherly, sisterly, cousinly and even motherly love, and West Virginia is one of them.

    Now stop looking at your little brother's perfect body.  ?

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #43

    @d-bone said:

    The funny thing about this is I literally - not figuratively, can not remember the last time I ate tofu! 

    We like to make fun of certain parts of our country for their past reputations of partaking in the brotherly, sisterly, cousinly and even motherly love, and West Virginia is one of them.

    Now stop looking at your little brother's perfect body.  ?

    In our part of the country that describes the Arkansas Ozarks or the Loosiana bayoos.?

  • @d-bone said:

    The funny thing about this is I literally - not figuratively, can not remember the last time I ate tofu! 

    We like to make fun of certain parts of our country for their past reputations of partaking in the brotherly, sisterly, cousinly and even motherly love, and West Virginia is one of them.

    Now stop looking at your little brother's perfect body.  ?

    In our part of the country that describes the Arkansas Ozarks or the Loosiana bayoos.?

    S SdBacker80 wrote on last edited by
    #44

    @texasag1969 said:

    In our part of the country that describes the Arkansas Ozarks or the Loosiana bayoos.?

    Don’t forget New Mexico it is a strange place too. 

  • @dutch-oven said:

    All jokes at D Bone's expense aside, I actually had a tofu, sesame ginger sauce, brown rice, grilled vegetables and goat cheese bowl from BAM Healthy Cuisine last night. The tofu was fantastic. I had the same exact bowl a month ago with chicken, and it was better with tofu. 

    Melt has buffalo tofu wings, and those lil' fuckers are really good too.   

    The funny thing about this is I literally - not figuratively, can not remember the last time I ate tofu! 

    @nero said:

    I'll need an explanation for that joke... 

    We like to make fun of certain parts of our country for their past reputations of partaking in the brotherly, sisterly, cousinly and even motherly love, and West Virginia is one of them.

    Now stop looking at your little brother's perfect body.  ?

    NeroN Nero wrote on last edited by
    #45

    @d-bone said:

    We like to make fun of certain parts of our country for their past reputations of partaking in the brotherly, sisterly, cousinly and even motherly love, and West Virginia is one of them.

    Now stop looking at your little brother's perfect body.  ?

    Well, I was guessing that, but I thought it all revolved around Alabama only. I guess I was wrong. 

    By brother is diabethic and has an incredible tendency to injuries, even when taking a lot of care of himself, like pregame and postgame warmups and cool downs when at 22 you would just go from 0 to 100 with no care. So I praise him where he has to be praised, mostly if I'm a fatty myself.  

  • @d-bone said:

    We like to make fun of certain parts of our country for their past reputations of partaking in the brotherly, sisterly, cousinly and even motherly love, and West Virginia is one of them.

    Now stop looking at your little brother's perfect body.  ?

    Well, I was guessing that, but I thought it all revolved around Alabama only. I guess I was wrong. 

    By brother is diabethic and has an incredible tendency to injuries, even when taking a lot of care of himself, like pregame and postgame warmups and cool downs when at 22 you would just go from 0 to 100 with no care. So I praise him where he has to be praised, mostly if I'm a fatty myself.  

    tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #46

    @nero said:

    Well, I was guessing that, but I thought it all revolved around Alabama only. I guess I was wrong. 

    It does mostly revolve around Alabama, but they don't have the market cornered either.  Basically anything south of the Mason-Dixon line. (google that)

    You see trends where education, income and various other quality of life markers take a small dive in the rankings.  

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Apparently Nero is from the West Virginia part of Spain... ?

    I'll need an explaination for that joke... 

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #47

    @nero said:

    I'll need an explaination for that joke... 

  • @nero said:

    I'll need an explaination for that joke... 

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #48

    @tour2ma said:

    That there was N. Georgia.

  • @tour2ma said:

    That there was N. Georgia.

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #49

    @texasag1969 said:

    That there was N. Georgia.

    Same difference... 😉