Bill Gates backs project to 'dim the sun
-
crazy old Gates should just jettison his supreme Darth Vader ego into space - that should shade the earth for a good while...
-
Does anyone remember quite a few years ago I don't remember who or exactly when but there were seriously proposing releasing some sort of dust in the atmosphere to block the rays of the Sun. So this isn't a new idea I am guessing.
WSS
-
Don't fuck with mother nature.
-
LOl...sounds like something I would order at a Chinese restaurant.
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login