The Mall
-
One of our local malls shuttered up last Friday.
I'm waiting for the Bus loads of illegals to start rolling in
-
You mean Amazons?
No, I said what I fucking meant.
-
You mean Amazons?
No, I said what I fucking meant.
-
Obtuse as ever.
Senile as ever.
-
Obtuse as ever.
Senile as ever.
-
You are the one exhibiting that trait, as you seem to have been all Alicia over the Amazon humorous comment. I was referring to the fact that a lot of closed malls are now being turned into Amazon distribution centers. Flew right over your head.
No, I just don't read your bullshit unless you quote me. And I'm about to stop bothering with that.
-
You are the one exhibiting that trait, as you seem to have been all Alicia over the Amazon humorous comment. I was referring to the fact that a lot of closed malls are now being turned into Amazon distribution centers. Flew right over your head.
No, I just don't read your bullshit unless you quote me. And I'm about to stop bothering with that.
-
One of our local malls shuttered up last Friday.
I'm waiting for the Bus loads of illegals to start rolling in
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login